main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~|| Jedi of the Light: The Old Republic ||~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth Vrook, Sep 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Vrook

Darth Vrook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    War! The force is unbalanced as the Jedi and the Sith are at war, Malak, the prior Dark Lord of the Sith is gone, but there are still many who still wish to follow the Dark Side teachings, the Galactic Senate is still on Corusant, and the Counsil has been reformed once again on Corusant.

Atlan Sundown, a thirty-five year old Jedi, has taken the place as head Counsil member of the Jedi Counsil. He has plans to stop the Jedi once and for all. Atlan though, has feelings for a Senator. This is fobidden in the Jedi Code, and Atlan hides his feelings. He could easily change the code to make it so love is not longer forbidden but he figures what good will that do?

In a desperate attempt to give them the edge in the war, the Sith have started a massive battle above Corusant, and they are fleeing with many Senators, even the Senator he loves, he cannot allow that to happen. He has planned an assult against the General's flagship, him allong with his apprentice will land on the flagship and resucue the Senators...

[b]I hope you guys enjoyed my Star Wars story-line. This is an RP where you do not decide who is on the Counsil of the Jedi. I want to keep this RP as professional as possible. [hl=blue]Please send all charecter sheets to me by PM.[/hl] My sheet is based upon that of which I use for the RPF Lightsaber combat thread, it is also the one from the Sith Trials. The only rule I have in here is all people must be Jedi, no Sith and you will find out later...[/b]
    [hr]
    [b]Requirements:

1) You must have 500 posts to join in this RP.
    2) You must have considerable roleplay skills, an example would be using markups in your RP posts to make it easier to read.[/b]
    [hr]
    [b]Here is my charecter sheet:

~Character Sheet: Basic Information
    Name: Atlan Sundown
    Alias: Master Sundown
    Rank Within the Order: High Counsil Member
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Corusant
    Force Sensitive: Yes

Appearance-
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 140 lbs.
    Build: Medium
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Brown
    Skin: Tanish
    Markings: None

Clothing: Brown Jedi Robes

Weapon(s): Double-Bladed Lightsaber

Personal Ship: Jedi Starfighter

Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt: Simple design, goldish hilt. It had some black on it, but other than that it is very hard to describe.
    Blade Color: Viridian
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: Advanced Swordsman in all seven forms of lightsaber combat. (Excluding Vaapad)

Biography: Atlan was found at a young age on the planted of Corusant, and he was taken by the Jedi for training. He excelled in the Bear Clan, and was placed under the guidance of Master Yoda. He learned Soresu, but he decided to widen his training and is currently mastering all seven forms of lightsaber combat.[/b]

2. benkenobi151

benkenobi151 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2005
    You're not going to get many people if you only take roleplayers with "considerable" skill.

3. Darth Vrook

Darth Vrook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    [OOC] I want people who know the basics of RP, who are willing to write one paragraph instead of one sentence, and would take the extra time to check spelling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.