main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi Outcast RP thread (v2.0)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Entil`Zha, Jul 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrelateZeratual

PrelateZeratual Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    *his face set grim when he heard the orders, and he sped down the corridors to the hyperdrive reactor. his mind raced as thoughts and tactics swirled around, and he almost stepped right into a squad of soliders, who immidiately opened fire, putting small pock marks on his armor. he retaliated by spraying a stream of 8mm spikes into them mowing all but a few that managed to dive out of the way, those he hunted down with ruthlessly cold precision, putting an end to them before moving into the reactor room, a satchel charge on his back*

I am in the reactor area, the fire works will start soon, but please wait until I am off the ship, I like fireworks, but i dont like getting caught in them.

*he began to pull out the individual explosives on different parts of the reactor. Not even noticing the few traitors that entered the room*

TAG:Lissa

2. SECRETSISTER

SECRETSISTER Jedi Master star 8

Nov 18, 2001
    *Lissa felt the Stryke come to a halt abreast of the Mon Mothma but with an appropriately wide piece of space between them. In the far distance before the two Mon Cals lay the inert hulk of the enemy SD. The Helmsman's voice penetrated the silence.*

>Ma'am, the Stryke is on station...<

*At that moment, the com beeped.*

I am in the reactor area....I like fireworks but I don't like getting caught in them.

I copy, Bishop. I suggest you hie yourself out of there asap. The bombardment is ready to commence.

*With that, Lissa opened full battle channels.*

Mon Mothma, all Outcast fighters, all NR fighters, you may commence firing. Be Alert for Bishop's exit in the YT-1300 - We want him back safe and sound.

*Sheets of light power engulfed the battered nose of the Star Destroyer, vaporizing it and then slowly making its destructive journey toward the aft of the ship. Hull plating melted and turned to fragile frozen strands, gouts of oxygen fed fire erupted from hull breaches only to be snuffed out by the vacuum of space...

Get out, Banner. NOW!

TAG: Prelate Zeratual, All fighters

3. RogueTech

RogueTech Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2003
    *Following the Nightstrike, Tlo guided the Rogueish Smile toward the hangar of the Stryke. She touched the com.*

Tlo to Unit Zero, I have CMO D'nari on board with me. She wishes to convey to you that she will meet you aboard your ship once we have docked.

*Once the message was sent, Tlo slowed the Smile and turned her to face the conflagration. At her command, a slot between the control panel and the viewport slid open. An auxillary board swung up and into reach. It was a weapons control system. Indicators showed two turbolasers locking into place on either side of the cockpit and torpedo launchers opening up beneath them. The launchers held six torps. Tlo glanced at Laine.*

Our contribution. Empty your rack, co-pilot.

*Tlo fired off three torpedos toward the Star Destroyer, singlemindedly following their blue trails to impact. When Laine fired her rounds, Tlo would turn again and dock with the Stryke.*

For you,
    Blue Eyes...

TAG: Laine, Unit Zero

4. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    ooc: Sorry Zero, I forgot to tag you back on the last page. I'll reply to your tag Palso after Skye posts :)

5. SkyeLightrider

SkyeLightrider Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 12, 2003
    We're fine, Dinn. Just getting this thing home. few minor damages and I probably need to change out the phaser coils again, but nothing serious.

Don't bother telling me about what's going on back there. I can sense Palso and Lance have some friction, and I know Lance can't see the visible spectrum, but he has the Force for compensation. Unless that improves however, the CMO might have to ground him, bringing our team down to two... but I leave that decision to her. If Lance can do the job, he does it.

when we land, I want you to take Lance to sickbay. I'll deal with the chancellor's body. [Zero nudged the ship in past the hangar bay doors and rotated the vessel to slip down gently onto the assigned bay] You have your orders Dinn. Let's get this thing wrapped up.

Tag: Dinn. anyone in the hangar that needs the team on board.

6. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    Dinn merely nodded and left the cockpit. As she entered, she looked over at Palso. He was projecting some weird and horrible thoughts like a beacon for despair. She physically shook the thoughts off with a shudder.

"Okay boys, we've landed. Time to get out." she said as cheerfully as possible, which wasn't much. Dinn moved over to Lance and helped him up, torn between wanting to hold him up, leading him and letting him go by himself in order to keep the blindness a secret. The worried girl merely put one arm around Lance's waist and walked with him out into the hangar.

"We need to find D'Nari and get you checked out." she murmured in Lance's ear. "I know you know why you're blind...I would just feel little better knowing if we can fix it or not..."

Dinn looked around, but couldn't spot the Healer. We need your help D'Nari... she silently asked.

Tag: D'Nari, Lance, Palso, anyone else

7. Lank_Pavail

Lank_Pavail Jedi Knight star 7

Sep 26, 2002
    *Lank watched the two Mon Cals' weapons ravage the doomed ship. He'd kept himself closed off from the Force after sensing the Chancellor's death, trading the loss of increased abilities for clarity of mind. Now he opened himself back up. He felt the sadness and grief for the fallen, cold satisfaction from some. He felt the former as well, but took no satisfaction in the renegade's destruction. He simply felt disgust at the waste*

Tag: anyone

8. Jim_Palso

Jim_Palso Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2004
    Jim Palso helped Skye with Knight's body. He was going to see that Knight's body was put somewhere safe. After that, he needed to talk with an old friend.

It was beginning...

Tag Skye, Jessie, Hawk

9. SkyeLightrider

Jan 12, 2003
    Palso, go to your friend [Palso was shocked that he dropped his share of Knight's body. Despite Skye's smaller frame, he still kept Knight above the deck plate. Using the Spirit to fetch a maglev pad over, Skye laid down his commander's body]

I can take care of this. You should focus more on the living that need you rather than the dead.

[With that Skye began pushing the bodybag out of the hangar. People stopped and stared, not all of them knowing who was in the bag. Skye merely set his face in determination and headed toward the morgue]

Tag: Palso.

10. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004
    Jim Palso nodded, not saying a word. Jim was feeling the pain just as much as the next Outcast...he had just learned to keep it away from people and do his own process in private.

Jim headed for the Medical Bay. Upon entering, he asked the Medic on duty, "Is Tim Stevens okay?"

The male Medic nodded. "He'll live. It's odd...his body healed itself rather quickly. Very small bacta treatments. Do you know anything about this?"

"No." Palso lied. "He is able to walk and move around?"

"Yes," The Medic replied, adding, "However, we found odd blood cell readings. His healing and all...we'd like to keep him---"

"Look, I'll keep him close by. He's not one to be confined here."

The male Medic nodded. "Okay...we heard about Knight. Is it true?"

"Yes. His body is most likely coming this way, so be ready for him. I'll take care of Tim."

"He was a good man...Knight. I never really knew him well, however, I'd seen him many times. Silent, but doing his job as a commander should. Best commanding officer I ever served under."

"He was a good man. Now get this place ready." Palso said and walked over to Tim. Standing over Tim, Jim said, "Afro Man, you look like ****."

Afro Man slowly opened his eyes and managed a weak smile. "I still look better then you."

Jim smiled, helping Afro Man sit up. "Come on, we have to talk and catch up on stuff." Palso helped Afro Man off the bed, supporting the man under his shoulder.

"Where to?" Afro Man asked.

"We'll go to my quarters. After what I saw happen...I'm just disgusted. They wasted those soldiers without a second thought. One death of a friend and it's like they turn onto a rampage."

"I take it we should talk about this more in private?" Afro Man asked.

"Yes, we should." Jim replied. The two left the Medical Bay and for Jim Palso's quarters.

Tag Skye (if needed)

11. SkyeLightrider

Jan 12, 2003
    [Skye headed over to the morgue slowly but surely, reflecting on the feelings Palso was emanating while onboard the ship. He seemed to be the most calm, though a bit edgy towards the other pilots. Palso cared about Knight's death but wouldn't stoop to vengeance. In retrospect, Skye knew Palso was right; and suddenly he felt remorse for the probable hundreds of men and women he massacred when he shot that monofilament torpedo. It brought Skye back to his first kill...]

I've been killing for over two centuries, and every single one that I saw in person, I can still see their face. Still feel their Spirit as it faded. I know I am a weapon, but wasn't I intended for good? How much good can I do killing people? Even though they may have evil intent, very few people are evil, and innocents... how many have I killed that were innocent of all but following someone's orders?

[As Skye finally reached the Morgue and checked Knight's body in for cryostasis, he mused over something he remembered his mother saying]

How can someone win if winning means that someone loses?

Tag: No one.

12. PrelateZeratual

Aug 28, 2003
    *the ship shook as the blasts poured into the Star Destroyer, and as he ran towards the door, soldiers popped out of the wood work, throwing various explosives at him, missing him by less than a few meters. As he ran he spoke into his mic*

Millenium Falsehood, Delta override, powerup and lower the gangplank.

*Back in the hanger the Falsehoods various systems began to power up and the gangplank lowered, and just as Lannik reached the door the charges detonated, totally trashing the Hyperdrive, and again he keyed the comlink to the stryke*

This is Bishop Leader the Hyperdrive is destroyed and I am on my way out now.

*with that he sped down the corridors into the hanger, spraying 8mm spikes in the direction he came from up until he was on the Millenium Falsehood, Quickly he got into the cock pit, turned the repulsors on and moved to the massive opening that was the star destroyers belly hanger and out he flew as an explosion ripped through it, spewing fire as he left. and out of jump space, a drastically modified warship with its twelve massive cannons emerged, and a familiar voice cam over the com*

This is The Whirl Wind to Stryke, we caught your signals and are offering any assistance needed.

*Even as Zeratual spoke the cannons turned, and spewed forth uber hot magma and explosive shells into the star destroyer even as Lannik sped towards the Stryke, letting out a victorious whoop*

TAG:Lissa

13. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Laine fired the torps at the renegade. She felt sort of bad, since probably most of those people had no way of influencing the choices of their superiors. Was this destruction pointless?

TAG: Tlo

14. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004
    Jim Palso and Afro Man entered Jim's quarters. Upon entering (and after closing the door), Afro Man asked the first question Palso would of expected.

"Is the room bugged at all?" Afro Man asked, taking a seat at the table in the middle of the room.

"Had Bugger and Walking Library check the room out when I first got it. Alfred was able to obtain some information, while playing against the ship's computer in chest, that the room was clean. I did my own check and found nothing. Only bad thing is the mjaority of the people aboard this ship have the Force, so nothing is really kept secret even if we don't speak it."

Palso's room was simple. As you entered, to the right corner of the room, was a bed, it's tail end towards the door wall, the head of the bed towards the far wall. A nightstand was on the right side of the bed by the top, with an alarm clock and lamp. A book also lay there, with a book mark mid-way through the book. The book was named, The Quest of Peter and the Golden Book. It was a classical book from Corellian myth and legend. The book was about a prince who sets out upon a journey to never return after his brother dies in combat; he thinks his brother's death is his falut. He sets out upon his self-imposed exile at the dead of night, leaving behind his family, friends, his right to the throne, and all of his riches. During his quest, that lasts many, many years, he comes across interesting people. He makes new discoveries about life and makes many friends, but he never stays in one place for long. Living off of kindness and from town to town, farm yard to farm yard, he makes his way on his journey. He comes across a friend named Jack that aids him in his self-imposed exile, for Jack, too, has had a rough life and finds this journey to be a interesting one. Jack's trade is as a archer and hunter. Other characters soon join the prince and soon a small group of seven travelers walk this endless journey. As myth has it, through many trials and years, the groups becomes close friends and one day, after saving a father's son from the teeth of a fire dragon, the prince realizes that he has finally found what he was looking for on his journey.

Peace and a purpose in life. A journey that started in exhile, ended in redemption.

The bed was enclosed in a small elcove in the wall. On the far wall, as one entered, was all windows, looking out at the stars beyond and the battle that raged against the doomed Star Destroyer and it's crew. The floor was carpted in light gray, the walls being of Imperial-gray color. A round wooden table with four wooden chairs were in the middle of the room, where Afro Man sat. On the left corner of the room, towards the far wall, was a kitchen. The floor was tiled here in blue and white tile with a rectangle table towards where the tile and carpet meet each other. Behind the table, which had pots and pans hanging from above it, was the back counter that wrapped around the curved back of the kitchen. Sinks were here, as well as other cooking equipment.

On the left rear corner of the room, towards the door war, a room with a door was closet to the kitchen. This room was the storage room. Closet to the door wall was the refresher room. Back to the right corner of the room towards the back door was the holo projector and hologram entertaiment systems with a half moon shaped couch to provide sitting area. A long soft bench sat on the edge of the far wall, with green plants in every corner of the room. The room wasn't that big, but Palso made it look spaceious somehow, Afro Man concluded.

As Jim Palso came back from the kitchen, two coffee cups in his hands, he handed Afro Man a cup and then sat down opposite to Afro Man.

"Well, I guess the first order of buisness is to ask you what the hell happened?" Palso said.

Afro Man shook his head. "I don't know. One minute I was on Bonadan in the Corporate Sector concluding a rather weathly deal, the next second I was on this unknown world...it's out by Bespin. I woke up, feeling like I was alseep for years and

15. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    As the Smile headed back towards the Stryke, Laine wasn't smiling. Hadn't the uncooperative officer been shot by another officer, and then they'd surrendered? And yet they'd proceeded to completely destroy the Star Destroyer. That weapon that Skye had fired--how many innocent people had it killed? How many innocent people had SHE killed, with those proton torps? She understood that, in war, innocent people died. She understood that, in peace, innocent people died. Guilty people also died.

She still didn't know why her parents had been murdered aboard their ship--and probably would never know--and although they had been guilty of many things, they had been good-hearted and loving as well. She was confused--and just in case someone tried to read her in the Force, she brought up her tightest shields and was prepared to try to deflect anyone who tried to probe her. She tried to never invade someone else's mind, and right now, she wasn't in the mood to let someone do it to her. Her thoughts at this time were her own, and nobody but herself was about to tell her what to think.

TAG: Myself, I think.

16. SECRETSISTER

SECRETSISTER Jedi Master star 8

Nov 18, 2001
    The bridge of the Stryke

Stop this, daughter! It is of no good!

Wha...?

*Lissa jerked out of a nightmare and stared out the viewport - the real one.*

Cease fire! All combatants! Cease fire!

*Reaction was immediate. All weapons went silent.*

Look carefully, daughter - with the Force. I will help you...

*Lissa looked. The hulk of the Star Destroyer was half disintegrated but strangely, there were no gouts of flame indicating escaping oxygen. With her long passed Grandmother's aid, Lissa saw...

The only life forms on that ship are near the hyperdrive... I feel no deaths in the Force - not in the nearest past. That is not right. There should be pain...

*Lissa did not realize she was speaking out loud. She did not realize that com channels were open.*

Lis! Lis! Do you hear me? Speak to me! I've been trying to get through....

Wedge! Oh Stars! What have I done?

What do you mean, you felt no deaths? *He sighed in relief and his voice softened.* I'm glad you stopped it...

No one was dying on board that ship, Wedge! I wasn't even seeing the ship! I was somewhere else...

*Confused, Lissa stopped speaking. The Tactical Monitor spoke up.*

>Ma'am, the only readings I get on that ship are mechanical - except for nine life forms near the hyperdrive. Most of that ship is droid-run...<

*Lissa, seeking to put her trip into Darkness cried out.*

Open a channel to that ship! Full Intercom!

Attention! All personel aboard the Star Destroyer! Get out now! The hyper drive is set to blow! GET OUT NOW!!!

Frell you, Lady! We'll die first and be damned! Death to y....

*At that moment, the hyper drive blew. From out of the ball of flame shot the YT-1300 named Millinnium Falsehood. Lissa gasped and clicked over to combat channel.*

Banner! You got out!

But the others didn't...

*Lissa hung her head, sorrow and guilt weighing heavily on her. It was over.*

I'm here, Lis...

17. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    Emily, slowly landed her battered plane. It was finally over she stated to herself. She looked around, she opened the top slowly, hopped out and landed her feet on the ground. She hoped with all her heart, no one, ever got hurt, the only thing. She didn't like death, it just didn't work with her, at all. She looked at her battered fighter. "Well, this piece of junk still stayed together, overall i'm proud of you girl", she chuckled to herself, taking her helmet off, smiling to herself gently.

She walked away from her fighter, as she saw the other planes coming out at different intervals.

"So far, so good, no deaths" she said, hoping for the best. She was in the hanger, not the best place to be at the time, but there she was, waiting for someone, hoping that it all went well as planned.

Tag: Anyone/ all

18. FuimusMaximus

FuimusMaximus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    Maximus landed his XJ on the Stryke. It had been a long time since he flew and he felt he hadn't missed a beat. The hangar was a mess. people were running here and there, ships everywhere. He looked around and didn't recognize very many. This was almost a whole new crew. Only some of the higher ups remain from he was last here. Some of them were new when he was here last. Now they run the show. He hopped out of his ship and started making his way through the hangar.

"I gotta find Scout."

19. Lank_Pavail

Lank_Pavail Jedi Knight star 7

Sep 26, 2002
    *Lank threw a hand up to shiled his eyes from the blinding flash of the renegade SD exploding. He braced for the gut-wrenching sensation of its crew dying through the Force*

[i[I don't get it, why is it so weak? Have I lost that much...wait, no only a few were aboard![/i]

A small measure of relief wash through him*

Skifter, this is High Flight Five. Orders from Mon Mothma: we're to cover the prisoner picup, you may return to base.

*Lank checked his gauges, he was runing low on fuel* I copy. Clear skies, High Flight.

*Lank brought his fighter around and cruised in for a landing onboard the Stryke/i]

Tag: anyone

20. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    ooc: Sorry, KH, if I move Lance around too much :) I'll make it up to you!

IC:

Dinn had shut herself off from the Force almost immediately after they had landed. She was completely oblivious to teh destruction of the Revenger of Tatooine, to the deaths onboard, to pretty much everything around her. The onslaught from Palso had been enough, she didn't need anyone else judging her for what she'd done.

...what you did was unforgivable...the lives you took are on your hands... a cold voice in her head spoke to her. but you were so efficent...so powerful...not like your usual clumsy self...you could control your powers and use them...

Dinn stiffened and stopped walking, which jolted Lance to a stop.

"Sorry." she mumbled, helping him through the bustling medbay ward and onto a bench. The voice continued to alternately praise her and condemn her. "Oh come off it, this turn to the darkside poodoo is pathetic." she whispered to herself, arguing with the voice.

"D'Nari will be here soon," Dinn said quietly to Lance, but her voice sounded distracted, like she was listening for something. She was aware of the fact that she was probably more a hinderance than a help to the Captain, but she didn't know what else to do.

"Is there anything I can do? anything I can get you?" Dinn asked him.

Tag: KnightHawk

21. CloneCommander07

CloneCommander07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2004
    OOC: First post in RP. Yay! My character's name is now Troy, after myself. It was Clone7, but that's just too unoriginal. :)

IC: Troy

Troy had follwed fellow FA Squardron Pilot, Maximus, into the hangar of the Stryke and softly landed his XJ-Wing Fighter. Slowly, he let a sigh of relief to himself, as landings always were uneasy. Even though he had been flying ships for many years, he never had quite mastered the art of landing.

His cockpit window opened and, to his own suprise, he found himself staying put for a moment as he watched the hectic flight staff hard at work refueling ships. After exiting his cockpit, Troy inhaled a deep breath and then exhaled. It was obivious he was relieved to get out of his ship and step aboard the Stryke. Although his gray hair seemed messy and disheveled, his expressive hazel eyes twinkled against the artificial light of the hangar.

A refueling team quickly tended to his XJ-Wing as he proceeded to walk across the vast hangar without saying a single word or making any notion to the many faces, old and new, present on the deck.

TAG: Anyone

22. RogueTech

RogueTech Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2003
    *Tlo landed the Smile in it's designated circle far away from the rest of the ships and dropped the ramp to let the D'Nari and Cristal out. She didn't move. She was numb...and cold...and hurting... She shook her head, trying to dispel the dark sorrow that had invaded her.*

My friend... my friend... This is a nightmare. It has to be. I have to find...Scout...

*Her eyes flew open and she shot out of the seat.*

SCOUT!!!! Oh, Black Holes! I've got to get to him!

*Tlo ran out of the ship, almost falling as she slapped the plate to cycle shut the hatch.*

SCOUT!!!!!

23. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    IC: Capt. Soltaris

Medical Center

Lance chuckled. "You ask if there's something you can do? You can let me help you, if you're up to it. If you doubt that I can hear those annoying voices... Wrong. In fact, I can see their sources beside you."

The captain became silent. Cryptic speech was always a burden.

TAG: PulsarSkate

24. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Laine dashed out after Tlo. " Are you all right?" she asked her.

AS the star Destroyer blew up, she felt the crews' death in the Force. It felt faint--but that wasn't the shielding's fault. There must not have been a lot of people on the ship, but it didn't make their deaths any lighter or easier to bear.

TAG: Tlo

25. PrelateZeratual

Aug 28, 2003
    *the cannons on Zeratuals ship had stopped firing the moment the order was received and Lannik was standing near the hangers entrance all but aghast when they had stopped firing, but was even more surprised when the Star Destroyer exploded*

TAG:ALL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.