main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi VS Sith: 1000 years after ANH

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediMasterYoda98, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    Jedi VS Sith: 1000 Years after ANH
    ----------------------------------------
    Plot:

This is the continuation of ?Jedi VS Sith?. It is 1000 years after ANH. There is a Sith Council and Jedi Council. Me, JediMasterYoda98, is the leader of the Jedi Council. Darth Athrenino, is the leader of the Sith Council. If anyone from the previous RP would not like to play, PM JediMasterYoda98 saying so.
    We have more technology as it is 1000 years later (but not to much better.) All the Jedi and Sith still use lightsabers. In this one, make your own character instead of using an already made one. Just fill out the character form. :)
    Rules

1. NO GOD PLAYING!!! You may be a Jedi Master/Sith Lord, but you are not completely invincible.
    2. Try to make things realistic. Do not have a deathstar gun on the bottom of your lightsaber, that?s just stupid. One way to think of it, is just think ?Would it be in the movies?? well, if it would, go ahead. But if it wouldn?t, drop it.
    3. You may not say the other persons damage when you attack them. Only the victim has a say in it. Though, if they are being ridicules, just ask them to stop it. No flaming though!
    4. Have fun!
    Character Forms

Basic
    Name:

Physical Description
    Eye Color:
    Hair Color:
    Skin Color:
    Weight:
    Height:
    Clothing:
    Basic Description of all:
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc:

The Force
    Afflation (Jedi or Sith):
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc):
    Lightsaber Color:
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Jedi Master, etc):

2. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    My Character:

Basic
    Name: Matthias Jalak
    Species: Telekeenian
    Bio (History): Matthias was born Telekeen and raised with his family. The Jedi soon descovered him and took him to the Jedi Temple. He still visits with his family. He quickly became a Jedi Master and soon became head of the council. He speicies gave him extra power, as Telekeenians have the power to walk through solids, though he looks just like a human.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Hazel
    Hair Color: Brown with blond highlights
    Skin Color: Light Tan
    Weight: 201 Lbs
    Height: 6'2''
    Clothing: Wears a silver skin tight suit, with a black utility belt. He wears a navy blue robe over that that is lines with silver threading.
    Basic Description of all: He is very muscular, and looks more so because of his skin-tight suit. He can look threatening at times, but also can look kind and caring.
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc: Has a tattoo of his family clans logo above his right eye: A blue chrystal.

The Force
    Afflation (Jedi or Sith): Jedi
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc): Single
    Lightsaber Color: Silver
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Jedi Master, etc): Jedi Master

3. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Basic
    Name: Brins Hamid
    Species: unknown (appears to be human)
    Bio (History): An ancient Sith Lord from the Old Republic Brins grew up on the Zabarak home world and fought in the great battles of the early years of the Republic. After being seriously wounded he entered a healing trance and the Sith thought him to be dead and placed him in a homeostasis tank to preserve his body. Over time a Sith Temple was built around the tank and they forgot about him. In the last battle between the Sith and the Jedi of the Old Republic the Siht Temple was destroyed and Brins was awakened. He fought in the final battle in the arena, only to be forced to escape when the arena collapsed. He then went back to the same tank and once again entered hibernation. Now he has awakened once again...

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Black. Pure black no white or anycolor at all
    Hair Color: black
    Skin Color: albino white
    Weight: 135lb
    Height: 6'0
    Clothing: black robes
    Basic Description of all: has a faint burn on left side of neck.

The Force
    Afflation (Jedi or Sith): Sith
    Lightsaber Color: Crimson
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Jedi Master, etc):Dark Lord.

4. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    I would like to Join the Jedi.

Name: Ban
    Species: Human
    Bio: Discovered as a young child, on Naboo but raised in the Jedi counsil. He is loyal and will not betray. Force powers are moderate and his lightsaber skills are very good.

Eye color: Brown
    Hair: Long like Que-Gon, Brown
    Clothing: Standard jedi robe and cloak

Lightsaber: One, Green. Sometimes carries an extra one.

5. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Can there be Ewok Jedi or a Whill Jedi (Whill is like Yoda's rumored species)

6. Darth-Protius

Darth-Protius Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    Basic
    Name: Darth Protius
    Bio: Born on New Alderann, Protius (Born Xion Tapalis) Was found at an early age by the New Jedi council and brought to the Jedi temple where he was trained. He became a Jedi Knight at age 21. He excelled in lightsaber combat, and was slated to become a member of the council, and an instructor when he had a few years of expereice. However, Xion sought knowlege forbbiden to Jedi Knights. He sought out how to attack and destroy his oppinets using only the force, a chararistic of the Sith. He was warned not to seek such knowlege, but he persisited. Eventually, he murdered a fellow Jedi knight who found him looking at forbidden files. He fled the Jedi and became a Sith. He adopted the name Darth Protius after finding out about the life of the ancient Sith lord. He also adopted his Two saber style of combat, which required a huge ammount of concentration and practice to use.

Physical Describtion
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Black
    Skin: caucasian
    Height: 6'9"
    Weight: 347 ibs.
    Clothing: Black jumpsuit, made of leather. Also wears a leather long coat, like the Original Darth Protius
    Scars birthmarks or tatoos: None

The Force
    Affiliation: Sith
    Lightsaber: Uses the Origial Darth Protius' lightsaber(s) that he stole from the Jedi Museum.

7. RAVEN-BROWN

RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    Im a Jedi

8. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    I would prefer you be an Ewok, as Yoda's Speices is extincked (I suck at spelling...)

And you may join, but you have to fill out the form!

9. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    yes I'm working on that, Can Ewoks be Jedi? if not can you use characters like Mace Windu or Plo Koon or Obi-wan, or maybe on of the young padawans that you saw with Yoda.

10. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: is it okay for me to use my character from the previous RP as I have explained his ability to be in this one?

11. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    Jodo-Fett, it's 1000 years after ANH. You can not be any already made characters from the movie. And yes, ewoks can be jedi. At least I can't see why not. :)

12. BOOSTERERRANT

BOOSTERERRANT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2000
    Basic
    Name: Skyler O'Dander
    Species: human
    Bio (History): Grandson of a legendary jedi. born on Corellia. His swordsmanship and combat training are unrivaled.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: shock blue
    Hair Color: black
    Skin Color: tan ( white )
    Weight: 165lbs
    Height: 5'11''
    Clothing: black jedi grab with black robes
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc: none

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc): two
    Lightsaber Color: yellow
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Jedi Master, etc): Jedi Knight

13. RAVEN-BROWN

RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    Basic
    Name: Raven Brown
    Bio (History): I was born on the small planet of Theonia. brought before the council and trained by a Jedi Master who is now dead. I don't have memories of my family because of the horrible war that took place on the moon. My family was killed by the alien creature tribe called the Aztonians. Then the Jedi found me and brought me to the council.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair Color: Black
    Skin Color: Brown
    Weight: 180
    Height: 6.2
    Clothing: Jedi cloak

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc): 2
    Lightsaber Color: Purple, orange
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Jedi Master, etc): Jedi Knight

14. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    Everything is okay except the 4 lightsabers!!! (!?!?!?!?!?!?) You may not have four, as there is no way possible. You can eather have one single, two singles, or a double, but other then that it is very rediculas. [face_plain]

EDIT: Thanks! :)

15. Darth_Athrenino

Darth_Athrenino Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    I'm back!!!!

Name: Darth Athrenino
    Physical Descrition
    Eyes: Brown
    Skin: White/Calucation
    Height: 6'9"
    Weight: 200 ibs.
    Clothing: Black cloaked jumpsuit, made of the finest clothe. long coat, like the Original Darth Athrenino
    Scars birthmarks or tatoos: None

The Force Ability High!
    Affiliation: Sith
    Lightsaber: Same as before.
    Bio: Thought to be dead during the collaspe of the great arena during a battle 1,000 years earier. But, turns out his spirit still lingered in a dark knights heart until Darth Athrenino broke out from bundage and killed the knight that had carried his soul. Now, bent on finding the one who had killed his young apprentice, darth Athrenino is stronger than ever thought before! And more dangerous!

This time it's war baby!!!

16. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    Uhhh, why did you cut stuff out and mess with stuff on the form??? ?[face_plain]

17. Darth_Athrenino

Jun 7, 2002
    I don't know but what's with alot of this stuff anyway? This is the stuff that I see fit! Fine...what's wrong with it? I'll go back and edit it!

18. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    Well, I think it makes the RP more fun. It may take more time, but heck, when your done, you'll have a well designed character! :)

19. Darth_Athrenino

Jun 7, 2002
    Physical Descrition
    Eyes: Brown
    Skin: White
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 210 ibs.
    Clothing: Black cloak, that covers much of his face. This pants are a dark black, and his clothes are entirely black, so that no one can see him in the dark.
    Scars birthmarks or tatoos: a Scar from when the balcony exploded, and the arena collasped on him. His whole right side of the face is scared and bruised and in some parts badly burned.

The Force
    Force Ability: High
    Affiliation: Sith Lords Leader
    Lightsaber: A lightsaber much like Count Dooku's but where the other end can also extend outward forming a double bladed.
    Lightsaber Color: Red
    Rank: Dark Lord Of the Sith almost like a king or monarchy.
    Bio: Thought to be dead during the collaspe of the great arena during a battle 1,000 years earier. But, turns out his spirit still lingered in a dark knights heart until Darth Athrenino broke out from bundage and killed the knight that had carried his soul. Now, bent on finding the one who had killed his young apprentice, darth Athrenino is much stronger than ever thought before! And more dangerous! Now leading a larger army, with the help from long time friend Darth Protius, Darth Athrenino is merely unstopable.

There's the repairs to my character!

20. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    ummm, your still taking things and adding things to it!!! ?[face_plain]

fill this exact form out without messing with the questions please:

Basic
    Name:

Physical Description
    Eye Color:
    Hair Color:
    Skin Color:
    Weight:
    Height:
    Clothing:

The Force
    Afflation (Jedi or Sith):
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc):
    Lightsaber Color:
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Jedi Master, etc):

21. Darth_Athrenino

Jun 7, 2002
    Basic
    Species: unknown
    Bio (History): After the destruction of the arena, 1,000 years earlier. The Jedi and Sith orders fell to shreds. Many believed that the Sith leader Darth Athrenino had died when a balcony explosion throw Athrenino's body off the balcony and onto the arena floor. But, through mysterious powers Athrenino lives, but, not entirely. His body has become a mangled mess, and he has now vowed to destory the remaining Jedi, one such Jedi who's death he sought was that of Master Yoda, the Jedi who trained the natrous Ki-Adi-Mundi. Yoda later perished but Athrenino's hatered for the Jedi continued. Now, 1,000 years later his chance has come to seek revenge, with the help from an old friend, Darth Protius. Darth Athrenino, built an army of Sith to attack the still weak Jedi, thus beginning the great Sith and Jedi War....

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair Color: Black
    Skin Color: White
    Weight: 6" ft
    Height: 230 Ibs
    Clothing: a dark robe like cloak, much like his old one before his demise 1,000 years earlier.
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc: He has a scar from when he fell off the balcony and when the arena collasped over him. Some cuts and burises, and some burns. Not forgetting of course his messed up body.

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc): Much like Count Dooku's But the other end also extends to become a Double bladed.
    Lightsaber Color: Red
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Jedi Master, etc):Dark Knight Master (Leader of te old Sith Council and New)

22. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    ah! Thank you! :D Sorry, I was being kinda rude... [face_plain]

23. Darth_Athrenino

Jun 7, 2002
    That's ok Yoda! so I take everything is ok?

24. Darth-Protius

Darth-Protius Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    Okay, I have a question Yoda. Is this going to be like the Arena, or are we going to go on different kinds of missions, or things like that?

25. Master_of_Darkness

Master_of_Darkness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    I'll be going with my character from the SC

Name: Darth Tier
    Age: Unknown, the only last Ancient Dark Lord of the Sith left
    Species: Unknown Humanoid race
    Bio (History): Though his place of birth is unknown, it is known that he was born into a powerful family and was put in the Jedi order at a very young age, in which he excelled. Becoming a powerful Jedi Knight, his powers were sometimes questioned, and, after learning of many various and large experiments with the Darkside, he was exiled, even though he was a well respected young Knight. After this, he fully consumed himself in the Darkside, becoming a powerful Sith Lord. For thousands of years, it has not known what has happened, but from the shadows, the Sith has emerged stronger than ever.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Red
    Hair Color: None
    Skin Color: Pale white
    Weight: 175 ( Muscle! :D )
    Height: 6'6
    Clothing: Black robing covering body, large and thick black cape
    Basic Description of all: Clothing: Black robing covering body, large and thick black cape, light red eyes, bald head, more rough and rugged facial features
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc: None

The Force
    Lightsaber Color: Crimson red
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Jedi Master, etc): Sith Lord

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.