main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi VS Sith: 1000 years after ANH

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediMasterYoda98, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    "Well, we could meditate, train on a remote, train with eachother, or we have some foodstuffs and could finish our lunch. Which do you wish?"

2. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    "I'm kind of hungry...so we could finish our lunch."

3. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    "Then eat we shall."

Brins went and retrieved the foodstuffs and set a table in the passenger area of the shuttle.

"Well, its ready. Shall we eat?"

4. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC: [face_laugh] "Then eat we shall" ???

IC: "Yeah, sure."

5. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: Yes, then eat we shall. It is a sad side effect of LOTR coming to DVD soon. My elven blade is glowing...

IC: Brins sat down and began to eat his food. When he had finished a bite he asked, "So, did you construct your lightsaber or was it crafted by someone else?"

6. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Veila started to respond but realized she still had food in her mouth. She quickly swallowed and then replied. "I made it myself."

OOC: I knew it had something to do with LOTR.

7. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    "Good, just by completing that you are halfway to becoming a full Sith. All you need now is to pass your trials, and I have a feeling taking down the Dark Jedi regime in controll of the Hand of Thrawn might just be those trials."

8. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Veila silently chewed her foot (OOC: Oops, I meant foot, no food.)

EDIT: Veila silently chewed her food.

OOC: [face_laugh] :D :p

9. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    ::Time passes::

While Veila slept in the back, Brins meditated in the cockpit. He could feel the stars whizzing past them as the shuttle traveled at high speed. He then felt the ship starting to go slower, and slower, and slower. Finally they dropped out of hyperspace and could see the planet on which the Hand of Thrawn had once, and probably once again, stood. Brins walked to the back of the ship and stood by Veila.

"Wake up. We have arrived at the planet. You can help me choose a spot to land."

10. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Veila groaned, rubbed her eyes, smoothed her hair, and then got up.

11. Darth_Athrenino

Darth_Athrenino Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    Darth Athrenino stepped out into the long narrow hallway leading to the entrance to the main large hanger, where his army stood ready and waiting for inspection. He knew that his army was big?but once he stepped through the hanger doors, he got the first glimpse of this grand army that both Tier and Brins had constructed. Athrenino filled with such raw hatred for the Jedi smirked at the creation of their grand army. He knew very well at that moment that the Sith would win, and the Jedi would crumble beneath his feet and beg for mercy, as he becomes the ultimate ruler over all the universe.
    Both Raven and Protius, who were standing nearby, turned and looked at Athrenino.
    ?Master?? They both asked, ?Now what about those Jedi??
    Athrenino turned and threw up his hands, releasing a large quantity of lightning enough to destroy any Jedi, ?Today they will perish!? He screamed as the lightning shot off hitting the ceiling and braking through, and headed towards the vast reaches of space.
    Raven and Protius both laughed as they walked out further to get a closer inspection.

12. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC: Hey guys I'm back did anybody miss me?
    I need to catch can somebody PM me on whats happen so far?

ICC:

Aled sat in the small private chambers he reserved in his household purely for his meditative needs. If he was not here than he was found clung to Padme?s side, not wasting every precious moment he could share with her, even though it had only been a few days since his return home. Aled could sense the distance that their time apart had between them.

He still loved her immensely and she in return him, but it had been so long since he left on his mission.

All the things that he had seen in those Four short months, all the things he discovered and did unfortunately most of what he did he wished he hadn?t.

The battle on Tatooine? he thought as he began to recall the events that led him to his return home. ?New eclipse death star? this of all frightened even his nerves, but still he wondered of ??Adela! he awoke from his mediation, looking out onto the open window before him seeing the endless valleys that were only parted by the largest spires of the Orveasian Jedi watchtower.

The one person responsible for his return home, was also the same one who dared to try and stab him in his back while trying to do so. He can still remember the pain he felt in her heart, the treachery she had experienced the innocence stolen from her at such a young age.

How could I help? he question to himself.

He knew there had to be something he could do to assist the pour being but ever since he retuned, his only consent was to stay with his beloved Padme, so as to keep her safe from the rest of the universe as he promised he would do and discovering that she was with child made him ever more determined to such and even more thankful for his return.

?What am I to do?...? he asked hoping someone would hear. Some one did.

?Do what?...?

OOC: cliffhanger I didn't want to get in the way of anybody else until I found out whats going on.

13. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Well, Brins and Veila are headed to the Hand Of Thrawn to take down some Dark Jedi who are cloning Sith. We are doing this because I think only Sith need to be cloning other Sith. :D

14. Darth_Athrenino

Darth_Athrenino Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: Nothing really important has occured over this past week, I am planning on posting tommorrow agian when I get back on, I'm too tired from posting a long one on mine and Bart Simpson-Sith Lord's new thread based on this thread 10 years after this one. Entitled, The New Sith Order (1,010 Years After ANH). You should come by as well and join us, alot of people from this thread are joining, the DARK SIDE!!!! He, He.... :D [face_devil]

15. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    Well if your going to take everyone away from this RPG with your new one Maybe I should start one to For all the Jedi fans.

it could be "LEGACY 2000 YEARS AFTER ANH" I could base it off my Fanfic, that's not a bad idea? Any body out there interested? I think I just might go ahead and do that.

16. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    ooc:I'm lost. As always. [face_plain]

17. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: Is anyone there?

18. Kara_of_Darkness

Kara_of_Darkness Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2002
    ooc:
    EDIT-Ooops, shoulda chanegd names...

19. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Brins guided the shuttle to a small clearing in the forest, spending most of his energy to mask their arrival to the Dark Jedi obiviously on this planet. Once they landed Brins led Veila out into the forest. " We much approach with caution. Try to mask your presence in the force."

20. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Veila silently did so.

21. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Zed sat silently next to the camp fire.
    All the X-Sith were out and about doing certain jobs.
    Zed thought of the many events of the past and how they could affect the future.
    He imagined what the galaxy would be like if the Sith would control every aspect of it...

22. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    As Adela was doing as Ruja had instructed, she found she could actually lift herself off the ground. She smiled a little and closed her eyes, thinking it was amazing what one could do with the force. As she was levitating, she went into a semi-meditating state, also. She wanted to speak to someone again and she was afraid to speak with this old friend (and new master) of hers about what had happened over the last few months. She thought she 'heard' Aled meditating and she was about to 'speak' to him whenever another familiar voice came into 'earshot' She couldn't tell who, but she was sure it was either Fossik, Ruja, or Zed. Then, suddenly, she found herself falling from the levitation she was in...

23. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Zed stared, not really thinking of anything.
    Then he felt somewhere in the vastness of the force, desperation.
    It was Adela.
    Zed quickly began to meditate to try to contact her...

24. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Adela caught herself before she hit the ground and hesitated at whether to go back to trying to find the others she heard or to see if Master Ruja was going to say anything to her. She saw her master meditating some ways off and so she decided to go into her own meditation. She closed her eyes and sat down, trying to find out who the other one she felt was...

25. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Zed continued to meditate,
    "Adela, is that you?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.