main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Joe Johnstons Personal Star Wars Memorabilia Collection

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Pirate_ofthe_Plains, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Pirate_ofthe_Plains

Pirate_ofthe_Plains Jedi Youngling

Jul 18, 2020
    The actual story of how I ended up with a substantial portion of Joe Johntson's personal Star Wars Memorabilia Collection(Other movies of his as well) is so sordid and unlikely that I should probly just make up something simple and less likely to inspire follow up questions and/or rage. However, If there's one thing I know about Star Wars Fans it's that they're level headedness always allows for dissenting opinions to be heard and respected and thats because they never let emotions get in the way of a spirited debate. So here goes...

Due to some fortunate and some very unfortunate events I'm in legal possession of a considerable amount of Joe Johnstons Memorabilia Collection, the overwhelming majority Being Star Wars related as you'd expect.
    To be more specific, it all belonged to him but some stuff was meant for conventions and such and some was his personal souvenirs that he at some point decided he could part with
    I'm not going to go into the hows and who's on here. I will say the items have undeniable provenance, in terms of quality and quantity.
    My sharing of these items doesnt have a specific purpose! Im just interested in learning anything about them and curious about how they will be received. Feel free to tell me why something's cool or tell me why it sucks or tell me anything about anything. I'm all ears. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2. Pirate_ofthe_Plains

Jul 18, 2020
    All the posters end in 001 I believe he was taking the 1st of each type of poster out of each batch. which would have been a smart thing to do. they all begin with differently but almost all end in 001 or 00001. That's less than 25% of what I have and I haven't shown any of the 'one of a kind' items, for lack of a better term

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
  3. Pirate_ofthe_Plains

Jul 18, 2020
    This is the this is not a Picture of my actual poster but I do have this exact poster in a full size original studio and it is probably my favorite of the bunch except maybe one of the open chests ones, I have 2 different versions of the open chest shirt[​IMG]