main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Joes Johnstons Personal Memorabilia

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Pirate_ofthe_Plains, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Pirate_ofthe_Plains

Pirate_ofthe_Plains Jedi Youngling

Jul 18, 2020
    The actual story of how I ended up with a substantial portion of Joe Johnson's personal Star Wars Memorabilia Collection(Other movies of his as well) is so sordid and unlikely that I should probly just make up something simple and less likely to inspire follow up questions and/or rage. However, If there's one thing I know about Star Wars Fans it's that they're level headedness always allows for dissenting opinions to heard and respected and thats because they never let emotions get in the wayof spirited debate. So here goes...

Due to some fortunate and some very unfortunate events I'm in legal possession of a considerable amount of Joe Johnstons Memorabilia Collection, the overwhelming majority Being Star Wars related as you'd expect.
    To be more specific, it all belonged to him but some stuff that was meant for conventions and such and some was his personal souvenirs that he at some point decided he could part with
    I'm not going to go into the hows and who's on here. I will say the items have undeniable provenance, in terms of quality and quantity.
    My sharing of these items doesnt have a specific purpose! Im justinterested in learning anything about them and curious about how tbey will be received. Feel free to tell me why something's cool or tell me why it sucks or tell me anything about anything. I'm all ears. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. Pirate_ofthe_Plains

Jul 18, 2020
    Thats about 20%of it

3. Pirate_ofthe_Plains

Jul 18, 2020
    Also none of the hardback books or pop up books have ever been opened. That is not hyperbole. I started to open one and I heard the 1st part of a spine crack from when you open a book for the 1st time so I just stopped and shut it. They have literally never been opened