main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Join Me and Achieve Perfection: A Reread of The Glove of Darth Vader

Discussion in 'Literature' started by instantdeath, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    It's the same kind of campy fun as the Jedi Prince...just not as fun. I also happen to quite like it but I'd love to see you do one of these featuring it. Because if you think about it, the idea of a xenobiologist being involved in a plot against the Empire is hilarious. Especially when she's armed to the teeth by everyone's favorite Feeorin pirate.

instantdeath likes this.
  2. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    That was such a fun trilogy imo.

Iron_lord and Revanfan1 like this.
  3. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    I would suggest Galaxy of Fear. It would fall more in line with the Jedi Prince Series. What if you brought in a few people to help so you don't get burnt out. You could have people rotate through the books so your not doing them all alone.

instantdeath and Iron_lord like this.
  4. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    I've been holding off reading the latest entries in this thread so I could devote some time to read them in detail. It's been a long time since I read these books and frankly I couldn't remember most of the last one except the wedding. And surely I never appreciated the Trioculus/Hissa dynamic back then. And it's unfortunate the series was left unfinished -- so many possibilities left unexplored. Ken was never allowed to take up his grandfather's mantle and Order 66 all the droids. Alas.

Many thanks for the journey into retroland, instantdeath. You've been a good captain.

[​IMG]

instantdeath and Iron_lord like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.