main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO Joint 501st, RL and Fanforce event in Chanute, KS

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Mordus, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Mordus

Darth_Mordus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    Name of Event:
    City of Chanute's Artist Alley Festival Parade

2. Date of Event:
    Saturday September 29, 2007

3. Time of the Event (including set up/changing):
    Meet at 9:00 a.m. to get dressed ( parade starts at 11am or 2pm for rain time)
    We will be meeting at the Chanute Memorial Auditorium/CPD offices for changing (101 S. Lincoln), then walk over to Katy Park for parade line up.

4. Location
    Katy Park - we will all be walking together from CPD to Park

5. Way the event is connected to promoting Star Wars:
    Marching in the parade to show our presence to the public about Star Wars costuming organization - 501st Legion and 70th Explores Garrison.

6. Will there be a place for troopers to change?
    Yes - see question 3.

7. Will there be a secure place for troopers to store their storage tubs while trooping the event? Yes - see question 3.

8. Will family/friends be allowed to attend the event?
    Yes

9. Are cameras allowed and can we take pictures at the event?
    Yes

10. Are weapons allowed on the costumes?
    Yes

11. Is there a special place to park at the event? Does parking cost?
    Yes - Chanute Memorial Auditorium/CPD offices Parking Lot - no cost for parking

12. If appropriate, can we have a table with flyers and information about the 501st/70th Explorers? N/A

13. Is this a 501st only event or are Rebel Legion/Jedi Assembly/FanForce costumed members requested too? Yes, more the merrier

14. Is there a minimum or maximum number of costumed members requested? No Limit

15. Will lodging be provided by the local troopers for garrison members traveling a great distance? Yes, I will have my door open for any troops who do not want to wake up early and drive, stay with me and sleep in until 8:30am...

I am going to request the time off for this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.