1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Jr. Jazz jobs

Discussion in 'Salt Lake City, UT' started by Marold, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marold

    Marold Jedi Knight star 6

    Apr 17, 2001
    Hello all, for those who are interested in some part time work, please read on.

    I'm working for Salt Lake County Parks and Recreation now and those of you who have small children know that it is Jr. Jazz season. With this time of year the county needs help with filling jobs for Referees, score keepers as well as Site Supervisors. It is usually only about 8 hours a week or so, you can work more if you're over 16. Or if you know of anyone from the ages 14 on up that wouldn't mind working from December till the end of February.

    To apply for these jobs just go into your local county rec center and ask for an application. I'm at the Marv Jensen Center on 10300 S and Redwood Rd. so if you have any questions you can contact me there at 253-4404 and ask for Mary. The Marv Jensen center coordinates the South West side of the valley so pretty much South Jordan, Riverton, Daybreak, Bluffdale and some parts of Draper.

    If this sounds like something you would like to do please fill out an application ASAP. Also when you are an employee you have use of the facilities for free while you are employed.
  2. Espaldapalabras

    Espaldapalabras Jedi Master star 5

    Aug 25, 2005
    I'm at the Marv Jensen Center on 10300 S and Redwood

    Wow that is really close to where I live. This year my parents had a membership there but nobody ever went.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.