main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga July 2010 Temple Archives Index - Kamino still missing, but new stories ahead!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GeneralKenobi7, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeneralKenobi7

GeneralKenobi7 Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 18, 2009
    Welcome to the July 2010 New Stories Index for the Saga Board!

This Index will be updated daily (or so...:p ) with new fanfiction stories from this board, so you can spend less time searching and more time reading these great fics.I will try to locate new stories every day, but you're welcome to send me the info for your fic through PM. If I've missed your story, or if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to PM me.

*************************************************************************************

Please put the following information in the first post of your fic to make the whole thing easier for me:

Title:
    Author(s):
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

******************************************************************************************

Below is a list of common terms and abbreviations used in this forum that will be helpful for readers searching this index using the find functions in their browsers:

EU - Expanded Universe (all of the books)
    JA - The Jedi Apprentice books about Obi-Wan's youth before TPM
    pre-TPM - takes place before the movies
    AU - alternate universe
    OC - original (author-originated) characters
    GFFA - Galaxy Far, Far Away
    H/C - hurt/comfort
    vignette - a one-post story, especially a single scene
    humor - lots of silliness
    angst - anguish, torment, fear, anxiety
    crossover or x-over - mixing Star Wars with another movie, tv series or book
    round robin or RR - multi-author story inviting more people to join in (also called an add-on)
    song fic - a story based on the lyrics of a song

******************************************************************************************

If you have any other questions concerning the fan fiction boards in general, you can contact any of our lovely moderators:

Jedi Trace

KELIA

Commander_DWH

mavjade

2. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    None for July 1-2

[hl=tomato][color=blue]July 3[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/31052886/p1/?0]Destiny King[/link]
    Summary: What if Vader realized he made a mistake giving his son's best friend to Jabba the Hutt and decided to take him back? Han Solo is taken back into the hands of the Empire during the events of Return of the Jedi.
    Notes: AU, during ROTJ. I will update as much as I possibly can.
    Author: Sara Kenobi

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/31052127/p1/?0]It's never too late[/link]
    Author: Lady Misty
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Notes: At the request of Bek I decided to write this follow-up for 'Heed my words young Jedi'.

3. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    None for July 4-7

[hl=tomato][color=blue]July 8[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/31063146/p1/?3]What did I do to Deserve this?[/link]
    Characters: A Few from the AoD
    Author: thomasmontgomery
    Notes: I don't Own StarWars. A special thanks goes out to the owner/Creator Mr. Lucas. And I am NOT making a single penny off this.
    I would also like to Thank QueenArdannask for some of her help on this.
    Well I hope you enjoy and any Helpful Hints would be very welcome.

4. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    July 9

Title: Enduring Force
    Author: Laserwriter
    Era: PT/OT/AU
    Characters: Qui-Gon; Palpatine; Anakin/Vader.
    Lowdown: drama; conflict and some deadly worms.
    Teaser: What if Anakin was the son of a Sith?
    Notes: The first part is my take on Anakin's fall to the Dark Side (with a backstory); the second part is my take on Luke's battle with the Sith (with a grizzly scene at the end!)
    Disclaimer: It's George's Universe with a fannish twist.

5. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    None for July 10

[hl=tomato][color=blue]July 11[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/31073498/p1/?1]Youngling[/link]
    Genre: General/Angst
    Summary: A Jedi Master takes a Rodian infant to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant
    Characters: OCs
    Disclaimer: I own nothing here.

6. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    None for July 12-14

[hl=tomato][color=blue]July 15[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/31084042/p1/?1]The Faces of my Dream[/link]
    Author(s): Icecruncher_Amidala
    Timeframe: in between ESB and RotJ
    Characters: Luke Skywalker
    Genre: Vignette, Missing Scene
    Summary: Luke Skywalker has a chance to think about his father after their first duel.
    Notes: Thanks to Quigonjecca for reading this first and giving me feedback. This is my second story posted on here, please tell me what you think.
    Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars, I'm just borrowing it for a while.

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/31084482/p1/?1]When you fall, catch you I will: Jedi Sith[/link]
    Author: G Anakin
    Disclaimer: I don't own Star Wars. This fanfiction is based on Yoda: Dark Rendezvous, by Sean Stewart
    Authors Note: This story was created by an idea I got while reading a specific paragraph in the Star Wars novel Yoda: Dark Rendezvous. I originally conceived this idea in December of 2006. After several re-writes and now a total reworking of the plans, this story will see a conclusion.
    Summary: On a fateful night in Chateau Malreaux, Count Dooku makes a decision that changes his fate and that of the galaxy.
    Genre: Action, drama, romance, angst, spiritual, thematic
    Time frame: Dark Rendezvous, Pre-RoTS
    Characters: Whie, Scout, Yoda, Dooku, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Padmé, Asajj, Palpatine

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/31083288/p1/?4]Rational[/link]
    Author: Siriah
    Timeframe: AotC AU
    Characters: Anakin, Padme
    Notes: What if Padmé was a little less accepting of Anakin? What if, instead of accepting him as a man of great talents, she saw a man of even greater talents lurking beneath the surface? What would Anakin do if she would not take the man incapable of being rational, in his own words?

7. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    July 16

Title: "Break, break, break"
    Author: Knight Aragorn
    Timeframe: AU, vaguely post-TESB
    Characters: Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade
    Summary: "But the tender grace of a day that is dead / Will never come back to me." Losing meaning in the dark.
    A/N: Wow, has it been a while.

8. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    July 17

Title: Never alone
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: 14 bby
    Characters:eek:bi-Wan, Siri
    Genre: vignette HC , SiriWan
    Summary: Obi-Wan remembers Siri.
    Written for Rebel Mom

[hl=tomato][color=blue]July 18[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/31090882/p1/?0]Unintended[/link]
    Author: G Anakin
    Notes: A twisted A/P two-shot
    Summary: Padmé's life changes when she unearths the true reason for which she has fallen for her husband.

9. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    July 19

Title: DISTORTION
    Author: Estora
    Timeframe: PT
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Palpatine.
    Pairings: None.
    Genre: AU, drabbles.
    Summary: A collection of five 100-word drabbles in reverse chronology. Rated T.
    Notes: Every single drabble posted is exactly 100 words. These five are actually from my The Brightest Light drabble collection. I'm not overly fond of them but I thought they deserved their own little post...yeah, I don't know. I'll let you guys decide that, m'kay? XD
    Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by George Lucas. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.

Title: Triad
    Author: Alexis_Wingstar
    Timeline: 5 - 10 years after the end of ROTS.
    Characters: OC's
    Genre: Romance?
    Note: This is in response to the MMM challenge: "A character has just found out and has to break it to their other better half, the worries and the complications that they think will come and the anticipatory joys -- then the big reveal and the mush after. Yum!" There was also a discussion topic posted with the challenge that wasn't part of the challenge, but I combined them anyway just for grins. The discussion was about non-monogamous relationships.

Title: Conscience, for the proverbs and MMM challenge
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: ROTS
    Characters: OC?s
    Genre: Short story, Mush, HC
    Keywords: children
    Summary: Jadin Finn has to make a decision when he senses that he will become a father. And a clone has some difficult decisions too.
    For the proverbs challenge; I got 25 Let your conscience be your guide.
    American proverb, mid 20th century
    Here's # 25 and note that this is often said when considering tricky decisions or moral dilemmas:
    Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars, I'm just borrowing it for a while.

10. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    July 20

Title: The Last Mistake You'll Ever Make!
    Summary: Luke, Han, and Chewie have just been sentanced to "Death By Sarlacc" Jabba, the vile Hutt, is pleased with his new most compident droids and the entertaining execution he is about to witness. But most of all the new, beautiful, scantily clad human slave girl that he has come to lust after quite greedily. Angered furociously by the death of his favorite pet, The Rancor. Jabba see's the painful and disturbing death he sentenced his valuable Rebel prisoners as a just punishment! Luke has an escape plan. But will it work? What is the fate of the Empire and the Second Death Star? What will beccome of the galaxy? Read and find out!
    Notes: This story is very AU. It is inspired by me, and many of my nerdy friends geeky stories about: "What if Luke, Han, and Chewy did fall in the Sarlacc, how would Leia, and Lando escape the Hutt? Could Boba Fett be redemeed? How would it work with Fett helping the Rebels escape the Hutt, then in turn fight the Empire at Endor? (You all are probably already thinking this story is going to be filled with fanboyish details about slave Leia, right? Well it's not, it's only going too have a few. tongue Then straight to Endor.)
    Author: Sarlaccsaurs-rex

11. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    July 21

Title: Jedi Destinies
    Author: JediMasterAmanda
    Timeframe: PT
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Anakin, Mace, OC(Naomi), Yoda, Others
    Genre: AU, figure any others for yourself
    Summary: Anakin was not the only one found on Tatooine, he has a twin sister, who is also brought to Coruscant after winning her own freedom in a minor, less extravagant podrace. Except she hadn?t had Qui-Gon?s bet to free her, she had made her own deal with her owner. One destined to destroy the Jedi, the other destined to save them, but which one is which?
    Notes: This story is of complicated proportions. What I mean by that, well, you will just have to see for yourself. This plot bunny arose while I was considering what to do with my self-insert as no one seems to be reading it anymore. Anyhow, hope you enjoy.
    Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars or the characters there of, it all belongs to GL. Yadda, yadda yadda.

12. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    July 22

Title: The Real Chosen One
    Author: darksideyesplease
    Genre: Humor, silliness
    Characters: Mace Windu, Chancellor Palpatine, and another friend.
    Summary: Read to find out. It's very short.
    Notes: This is what happens when you have far too much time on your hands.

13. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    July 23

Title: Mountains All In Flames
    Author: aeternium
    Characters: Padmé Amidala, Anakin Skywalker
    Timeframe: AU beginning of ROTS
    Disclaimer: This is George Lucas' toybox. He's just letting me play in it.
    Summary: In the end, a career move and a hangover changed everything. AU in which Padmé the handmaiden was no decoy.

Title: Twisted Fates
    Author: JediMasterAmanda
    Timeframe: 44 A.B.Y., 19 B.B. Y.
    Characters: Ben Skywalker, Luke, Mara, Obi-Wan, Anakin, a lot more
    Genre: AU, Time Travel, self-insert
    Summary: I return to the GFFA, but it is not the same as I remember it and I meet some well-known people I thought I would never meet. Meanwhile, a situation pops up and I have to go back to a past I know, but that is different and I am bombarded by memories that only I know. All of it is to save the universe from a catastrophe that rides on one event in galactic history, an event that shaped the known galaxy into what it is.
    Notes: I have had this plot bunny in my head for eons, but never got around to writing it. I was always unsure of how to write it, and I still am. Right now I have no idea how I am going to make the time travel thing work as there are many different theories on it. Of course, technically I used time travel in TRRFMLD, but that was a blunder and I don?t really want to use a black hole this time. Well, anyway, at this point I know as much of the story as you do, so lets see what happens. This is sort of a sequel to TRRFMLD, but I am the only one in this story with knowledge of what happened in that story. I am going to go by a diff name though.
    Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars, or the idea of time travel, I don?t even believe in time travel, I just use those things in my stories.

14. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    July 24

Title: Padawan's Vengeance
    Author: TheFunnyLittleYoda. Proofread by:G__Anakin
    Timeframe: Late Clone Wars era.
    Characters: Kit Fisto for this chapter. Most of the TCW characters will either appear or be mentioned throughout.
    Pairings: No pairings yet.
    Genre: AU, Angst, Action, Adventure, Little bits of thriller and romance.
    Summary: A young padawan gets betrayed by his master and turns to the darkside.

15. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    None for July 25

[hl=tomato][color=blue]July 26[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/31114272/p1/?0]Tales of a Bounty Hunter[/link]
    Author: TheFunnyLittleYoda.
    Timeframe: Late Clone Wars era.
    Characters: Most of the TCW characters will either appear or be mentioned throughout.
    Pairings: No pairings for now.
    Genre: AU, Action, Adventure, thriller, romance and philosophy.
    Summary: Count Dooku is hiring bounty hunters to go after the Jedi.

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/31117295/p1/?3]Abjure[/link]
    Authors): darksideyesplease & FelsGoddess
    Timeframe: Post-ROTS
    Genre: Action, Adventure, Romance, Friendship, Vader being a B.A.
    Characters: Zafii Pel(OC), Kyra Fuller(OC), Kyn Fuller(OC), Darth Vader, Moff Tarkin, + many more
    Series: Sequel to Ruin
    Summary: Zafii and the Fuller family go into seclusion while Kyn has been missing for 9 years. Vader is looking to exterminate the last of the Jedi and Force sensitive beings in the galaxy.

16. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    July 27

Title: Under Fire
    Author: anakin_girl
    Timeframe: ROTS, into the intertrilogy era
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Padme Amidala, Mace Windu, Yoda, Palpatine, Bail Organa
    Pairings: A/P
    Genre: AU, angst, drama
    Summary: Anakin does not turn to the Dark Side, Palpatine does not become Emperor, but he has amassed enough power during his extended Chancellorship to leave the Republic in shambles. Can the Jedi and the coalition of 2000 rebuild it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.