main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN June meeting?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Scruff, May 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scruff

Scruff Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 1999
    I may be out of the loop, but I haven't heard anything about a June meeting yet. I suppose we can use this for a planning thread.

2. Kir Kanos

Kir Kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 1999
    I was thinking that perhaps we would use the summer cookout to do this in order to take care of two things at once. It will probably be towards the middle of the month, instead of the beginning like usual. We can discuss it in the next week or two. Besides, people usually need a weekend after a holiday weekend to take care of normal tasks.

3. mdeel

mdeel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    Hello, Just curious what your meetings were like. I did sign-up, but haven't heard from anyone. Thanks!

4. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Meetings can be just about anything. We've gone out to eat, gone to a haunted house, gone to a movie, and even worked on a fanfilm a couple of times. Next month, hopefully we'll have our first cookout. We're always looking for suggestions of fun group activities, so if you hear of something coming up or have a great idea, let us know!

5. mdeel

mdeel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    Thanks for your response. I'll keep checking the board for times & locations! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.