main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends June New Stories Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by mouse2, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    Welcome all to the June New Stories Index for the Before the Saga Board:

This Index will be updated daily with new fan fiction stories from this board, and at the end of the month all of these stories will be combined to make a master list, along with fics from both the Beyond the Saga and The Saga Boards.

I will be maintaining this Index to the best of my abilities. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a Private Message. While I will be locating new stories everyday, you?re welcome to send me (mouse2) the information for your fic via PM. Please! *hint hint* Challenge responses will usually not be indexed as they are indexed on the Resource board, but if you PM the information to me I will add it.

To help me to gather the story data and to introduce your story to your readers, please put the following information in the first post of your fic:

Title:
    Author(s):
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Also, below is a list of common terms and abbreviations that will be helpful for readers searching this index using the find functions in their browsers:

H/L - Han/Leia
    L/M - Luke/Mara
    Ani/Ami, A/P, or A/A - Anakin and Amidala (Padmé)
    J/J - Jaina/Jag
    J/TK - Jacen/Tenel Ka
    K/J - Kyp/Jaina
    Obidala - Obi-Wan/Amidala
    A/T - Anakin (Solo)/Tahiri
    S/S - The Skywalker and Solo families
    EU - Expanded Universe (all of the books)
    JA - The Jedi Apprentice books about Obi-Wan's youth before TPM
    JQ - The Jedi Quest books about Anakin Skywalker's youth before AotC.
    PT - Episodes 1-3, the prequel trilogy
    OT - Episodes 4-6, the original trilogy
    NJO - The New Jedi Order books, 25 years post RotJ
    TPM - The Phantom Menace
    AotC - Attack of the Clones
    ANH - A New Hope
    ESB - The Empire Strikes Back
    RotJ - Return of the Jedi
    post-RotJ - takes place after the movies
    pre-TPM - takes place before the movies
    inter-trilogy - between the two trilogies
    AU - alternate universe
    OC - original (author-originated) characters
    EU - Expanded Universe
    GFFA - Galaxy Far, Far Away
    Obi-torture - Obi-Wan gets hurt and comforted
    H/C - hurt/comfort
    vignette - a one-post story, especially a single scene
    squad fic - fighter squadron stories
    humor - lots of silliness
    angst - anguish, torment, fear, anxiety
    crossover or x-over - mixing Star Wars with another movie, tv series or book
    round robin or RR - multi-author story inviting more people to join in (also called an add-on)
    song fic - a story based on the lyrics of a song

If you have any other questions concerning the fan fiction boards in general, you can contact any of our moderators,
    HealerLeona
    VaderLVR64
    JadeSolo
    oqidaun

They are all wonderful ladies and are happy to help!

May New Stories Index
    April New Stories Index
    March New Stories Index
    February New Stories Index
    January New Stories Ind

2. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    1 New Story for June 1, 2006.

Title: Morning person
    Author: DarthIshtar

3. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    3 New Stories for June 2, 2006.

Title: Living Doll
    Author: Jemmiah
    Timeframe: JA
    Characters: Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Jemmiah Gleshan, Rela Quinn
    Notes: Posted on the Jedi Snapshots thread

Title: ?Destroyers?
    Author: Elena
    Summary: Malak character sketch

Title: If By Night You Should Fade
    Author: rabideuphonium
    Timeframe: Approximately 8 years Pre-TPM (with slight jumps here and there.) Obi is 17
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn, Bant, Garen, OCs, and various Jedi.
    Genre: Drama, suspense, action?
    Summary: What is happening to Padawan Kenobi and how far will he go to hide it?
    Author's Notes: This is my first attempt at a multi-post SW story, so please bear with. Special thanks to my wonderful master, LilyHobbitJedi, who betas all of my stories, helps me with my bunny farm, and appreciates that when your computer dies, your computer dies. Thanks master!

4. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    1 New Story for June 3, 2006.

Title: Bed Balls
    Author: ardavenport (aka Anne Davenport)
    Timeframe: pre-Episode I, pre-TPM
    Genre: humor, Qui-Gon Jinn bed challenge
    Characters: Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, OC
    Keywords Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, bed, balls, Jedi
    Summary: Qui-Gon Jinn gets up in a strange bed with a strange roommate.
    Notes: Yeah, I know what you?re thinking. So, don?t even go there?at least not on this forum. It?s strictly G-rated. And typo is my middle name, with missing words and errors that spell checkers don?t catch being my speciality ? if you see any, just post a reply or send a PM with the what and where and I will kill them with no mercy.
    Disclaimer: All characters belong to George and Lucasfilm; I?m just playing in their sandbox

5. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    2 New Stories for June 4, 2006.

Title: Homecoming
    Author(s): Valairy_Scot
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn
    Genre: Mush without mush?
    Keywords: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn
    Summary: Qui-Gon has accepted young Obi-Wan Kenobi as his padawan. What did it feel like to return to the Temple after having been sent off to Agri-Corps?
    Notes: Don't know if this is a one shot or not, though I suspect it is.

Title: Flood of Insight
    Genre: drama, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, AU-non-JA
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn, various OCs
    Keywords Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, water
    Summary: A simple, diplomatic mission is interrupted by catastrophe
    Notes: This story assumes that Obi-Wan Kenobi apprenticed to Qui-Gon Jinn at the age of 8 or 9, a version of EU/AU attributed to a Lucas interview that I don?t have the reference for. Fair warning: the pacing is completely backwards, story-telling-wise. It starts with action and it slows down throughout to contemplation, because that?s just the kind of story it is. Typo is my middle name, with missing words and errors that spell checkers don?t catch being my speciality ? if you see any, just post a reply or send a PM with the what and where and I will kill them with no mercy.
    Disclaimer: All characters belong to George and Lucasfilm; I?m just playing in their sandbox

6. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    5 New Stories for June 5, 2006.

Title: Battle Cry
    Author: bi0nic
    Timeframe: pre-KOTOR, during the Mandalorian Wars
    Characters: the Jedi Exile (male, named Jei Xeleid) and Tashana Ordo (a female Mandaloran warrior OC)
    Disclaimer/Acknowledgements: Thanks to George Lucas and the guys at BioWare and Obsidian for constructing and expanding upon an awesome universe for all of us to fool around with.
    Summary: During the Second Battle of Dxun, towards the end of the Mandalorian Wars, Jei Xeleid (a Jedi Knight and Republic General) and Tash Ordo (a Mandalorian Neo-Crusader) have an unexpected encounter.
    Author's Notes: This is a sequel of sorts to an earlier vignette I wrote set during the time of the Mandalorian Wars, On The Eve Of War. They're both pretty stand-alone, so you don't have to have read that to understand this, but you can always read them in order if you wish.

This was originally supposed to be a vignette, but it's grown a little long so I've decided to split it up. It'll be either a two or three parter in the end, I haven't decided yet.

Title: The Temple's Musical
    Author: Jedi_siriwan
    Genre: Humor, Romance
    Timeframe: I dunno
    Characters: Obi Wan, Siri, Bant, Garen, Qui Gon, Tahl, Adi and many more.........
    Summary: Okay....I used the songs from the movie High School Musical. It's not the same just the songs:)

Title: To Have And To Hold. Book II in the Days Like These series.
    Author(s): Layren and Neon Star
    Summary: Will the Force's actions on bonding three young souls into one bring salvation or condemnation for the Jedi and it's triad?
    Genre: A little of everything.
    Characters: Qui-Gon, Kyran Josel, and other OC?s.
    Disclaimer: We don't own the Jedi. We don't own star wars. The only characters that belong to us are the ones we created. Qui-Gon obviously is not ours.
    Author's Note: This is the second book in an ongoing series. The first book can be found Here
    Posting schedule will be every Monday and Thursday

Title: Want Nothing
    Author: KrystalBlaze
    Summary: Syfer Helis has been accused of crimes against the Code.
    Character: OCs: Syfer Helis, Njuan Tali
    Timeframe: about a decade before TPM
    Notes: OC Dueling Challenge Response

Title: Triviality with Qui-Gon
    Author: Charmisjess
    Timeframe: Pre-JA
    Genre: humor, mushfic, characterstudy
    Characters: Qui-Gon, Dooku, a dash of Tahl, Yoda
    Summary: The Council's infinite cruelty gives Dooku the most brutal of punishments. Quality time with the Padawan and plantlife.
    Disclaimer: All belongs to Lucas. No money for Charms.

7. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    2 New Stories for June 6, 2006.

Title: Only time well tell
    Author: KILIK
    era: Pre-KOTOR II
    Characters:OCs and master Kavar
    Genre: general, mystery
    Disclaimer: George Lucas created Star Wars! Not me. I DO how ever OWN the OCs Leo and Zelda!
    Summary: A young Jedi Pdawan is accused of seting an explosion that killed Innocent people.
    Author's Note This is for the lasted OC Dueling Challenge started on 6/2/06 by the_wandering_Shadow.

Title: For A Herd of Holy Herbivores
    Author: DWH
    Characters: Kylan Sheffield, Leiraya Moran, Gavyn Benet, Marcus Dakra
    Timeframe: Mandalorian Wars
    Genre: Angst, silly laws with nasty consequences
    Summary: Kylan Sheffield is a darned good soldier, but should probably read up on local laws before planning an attack.
    Notes: Written for the OC Dueling Challenge #n, where n is the current challenge number. Excerpt in italics towards the end is from Mobius. Also, I am of the school of thought which holds that Revan and Malak are Sith names, i.e. names they took for themselves after turning to the Dark Side. So Gavyn is Revan, and Marcus is Malak. Just for reference.

8. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    3 New Stories for June 7, 2006.

Title: Obiwan and Quigon on ice!
    Author: jennytheohsoshyone
    Summary: Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon try and go ice skating, but something really bad happens.
    Rating: PG
    Copyright: I don't own Obi-Wan or Qui-Gon nor do I make money off of them. I just play with them.

Title: Ensnared Stars
    Author: Alethia
    Genre: Angst, Drama, Adventure? And bit of humor sprinkled in.
    Rating: PG
    Characters: Qui-Gon, OCs
    Disclaimer: Not mine. Not going to even wish they were.
    Summary: On what seems to be a routine mission, everything changes when Qui-Gon accidentally gets kidnapped and sold into slavery.
    AN: I posted this fic about eight months ago, but I never posted more than the first chapter. However, I can't find the old fic and it's surely locked by now, so I'm reposting. Now I've actually finished the second chapter *grins* and am working on the third and hope that this time, I won't end up falling into oblivion again. Anyways, a big thanks to Layren for getting me into writing this end (even if it means I was up till 4 am and ended up with six hours of sleep *grins*) and I'll try to get the next chapter out in a week. *crosses fingers, holds breath and hopes that she'll actually manage it this time*

Title: The Discovery in the Depths (because I haven't come up with a better title yet :p )
    Author: the_wandering_shadow
    Genres: Action, Mystery, Drama
    Timeframe: Approximately 215 years before TPM, also approximately 30 years before the legend of black saber Characters: OCs, four of which were at least mentioned in The Legend of Black Saber and are important to that story in some way.
    Summary: A young woman is accused of murder, and a Jedi Master with the help of his Padawan, must find the real killer.
    Disclaimer: Sorry to break your heart, but I don't own anything of Star Wars. My OCs are mine however. George Lucas can only claim them if he pays me :p

9. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
  10. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    Hello there! I'll be your indexer for the next several days. :D If you have any questions/concerns/comments, or if I miss your story's info, just PM me!

1 New Story for June 9, 2006

Title: A Crown for a Sith Lord
    Authors: Darth_Pixel and VaderLVR64
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Garen, Siri, OCs
    Summary: A promising Jedi Padawan descends into darkness after a mission goes horribly wrong.

11. amidalachick

Aug 3, 2003
    2 New Stories for June 10, 2006

Title: Closer
    Author: lazykbys
    Timeframe: post-Ruusan Reformation
    Characters: OCs
    Genre: vignette, angst
    Keywords:
    Summary: A Jedi arrests a pirate.
    Notes: Inspired by Covax's post in FanFilms.

Title: Star Wars: The Beginning
    Author: Brandon Rhea
    Based Upon: 'The Star Wars' by George Lucas, The Journal of the Whills by Brendon Wahlberg and One Tin Solider by Various Artists.
    Characters: The Skywalker and Original Characters
    Timeframe: Founding of the Jedi Bendu Order
    Author Notes: This novel is set at the beginning of life within the Alternative Star Wars Saga which was created by yours truly. This short novel was based off of the story of The Skywalker and the founding of the Jedi Bendu Order as told in George Lucas' original drafts of The Star Wars. It is also based off of the biblical song titled One Tin Soldier. The novel has very short chapters, thus making it a short novel, but it doesn't really need that much in my opinion.
    More Author Notes: The novel is based off of [sources listed above] and is obviously very short. I made it short so that it would look like a biblical passage, which in the Star Wars Galaxy would be the Journal of the Whills which is also alluded to in this story. Other religious tie-ins include the Kingdom of the Mountain and the most obvious one being the people which dwell within the Valley of the Shadow of Death. I've always liked to think that the many religions on Earth each have their merits and are tied together in one way or another, though I believe in the Christian God more than anything else. Yes, I am rambling now, but I say this because I like to think that the religions of Earth are connected to the religion of the Star Wars Galaxy, which is predominantley the Force. I'm sure that might offend some people, though it's the way I have always written the religious conotations in The Alternative Star Wars Saga.

12. amidalachick

Aug 3, 2003
  13. amidalachick

Aug 3, 2003
    3 New Stories for June 12, 2006

Title: When on Zirba, Do as the Zirbans Do
    Author: VaderLVR64
    Characters: Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon
    Summary: Donning the native costume proves to be a bit embarrassing for the boys
    Notes: Written for the "Dress Obi" Challenge :p

Title: A Beast Within
    Author: Art_Of_War
    Author Note: This fic is in response to the OC Dueling Challenger where an OC must be accused, falsely or otherwise.
    Disclaimer: Star Wars is the property of George Lucas and Lucasfilm. This writing is not intended for profit of any kind and no infringement on copyright has been intended.

Title: Knights of the Old Republic III - Resurrection
    Author: Squishy_Vic
    Genre: Star Wars universe
    Timeframe: 3951 BBY
    Characters: Revan, The Exile (named Sondirra Dilsaan), other KOTOR characters
    Disclaimer/Acknowledgements: Thanks to George Lucas, BioWare, Obsidian. Thanks to Max from TF.N for contributing plot ideas.
    Summary: An immediate continuation after the events of KOTOR II. Starts off with the Exile's continued search for Revan.
    Author's Notes: First Fan fic.You will understand the story better only if you've played the Knights of the Old Republic series. And the title "Resurrection" will be explained later along the story ;) And any continuity problems you may see will be explained along the story, so just give me time. But please, leave feedback and I hope you all enjoy!

14. amidalachick

Aug 3, 2003
    1 New Story for June 13, 2006

Title: Dorah?s Secret: A Triptych
    Author: oqidaun
    Genre: Drama/Suspense
    Timeframe: TPM -28 / TKoS -47
    Characters: OCs (The Usual Suspects from Sixty, Burn!, TKoS)
    Summary: What if everything around you isn?t quite as it seems? What if all the world you think you know is an elaborate dream? And if you look at your reflection is it all you want to be? What if you could look right through the cracks, would you find yourself afraid to see? ?Trent Reznor/Nine Inch Nails, ?Right Where it Belongs? With Teeth
    Author's Note: The story stands alone and a wicked little bedtime tale or you're reading The Keeper of Secrets it's one heck of sneaky little spoiler. And if you're keen, here's the cheezball trailer: Dorah's Secret. The password is dakari.

15. amidalachick

Aug 3, 2003
    2 New Stories for June 14, 2006

Title: Letters from the Selonian Conflict
    Author: DWH
    Characters: Leiraya Moran, Skylar Ducharme, Kylan Sheffield, Cyana Dakari
    Genre: historical narrative?
    Timeframe: Selonian Conflict (8 years pre-KOTOR)
    Summary: Correspondance between four members of the Jedi Order on Corellia during the time of the Selonian Conflict.
    Notes: The dates are following the Corellian calendar rather than the Galactic Standard calendar, because the locals are stubborn like that. No, I couldn't find an official reference on what it was (and if anyone happens to know one, I'd love to see it, since I'm a stickler for canon), so I just made one up. 10 months in a year, 30 days ina month, 7 days in a week, 26 hours in a day (based on Corellia's daily rotations and its rotation around Corell).

Story: The sins of the Jedi / creation of Darkness
    AU/EU: a bit of everything.
    Author: GKilkenny
    Time frame: begins around JA and Anakin is a year older than obi, Maul is on the scene and then it is made up of pieces of AotC and RotS, Obi is an apprentice a dark apprentice, with a mission from the force. Obi ?s age 12 --to ?23.
    Characters: Obi, Yoda, Maul, Mace, Qui-Gon, Anakin, Sidious, others. WARNING CHARACTER DEATHS!!
    Genre: Action/angst/betrayal/ redemption
    Summary: Qui-Gon makes a mistake and takes Anakin as his apprentice instead of Obi, Maul takes Obi so now there will be two Sith apprentices, Anakin and Obi and only one will survive. Padme has the twins and they are saved, but who saves them and why? who is going to save Obi-wan. Will he be saved or will he become the Sith Lord, and plunge the galaxy into eternal darkness or will the force return the light to the galaxy.

16. amidalachick

Aug 3, 2003
    2 New Stories for June 15, 2006

Title- Revan's Empire
    Author- BenKenobi151
    Category- action
    Long Story/Short Story/Viggie- short
    Characters- Revan
    Anything else you want to add? this is a friend of mines who wrote this for a task for the swc trials.and it was so well done I wanted to share it with everyone here :p .I also told him to write it different then the game,thats why its not the same :)

Title: And the Darkness Rises
    Author: darksideyesplease
    Timeframe: 75-100 years or so before TPM ??
    Characters: Darth Plagueis & OC's
    Notes: A story of how Darth Plagueis came to be and his adventures throughout life. Also note, that Darth Plagueis has not yet been born at the beginning of this story.

17. amidalachick

Aug 3, 2003
    2 New Stories for June 16, 2006

Title: The Unexamined Life
    Author: sidious618
    Notes: This is going to be rather long but I figured I'd only put up the prologue to see what people think of it. If you guys stick with it you'll find that this thing turns into one hell of a storm.

Title: Pretty Boy
    Author: Just-Plain-Shmi
    Characters: Obi-Wan, OC
    Timeframe: About seven years pre TPM
    Summary: Obi-Wan takes the initiative ? and pays the price.
    Notes: Written for the First Sentence Challenge

18. amidalachick

Aug 3, 2003
    5 New Stories for June 17, 2006

Title: One Last Gift
    Author: VaderLVR64
    Characters: OCs
    Timeframe: Pre-TPM
    Summary: A new mother receives one last, precious gift.
    Notes: Written for the ?First Sentence? Challenge

Title: To the Death
    Author: Emeraldshadow
    Timeframe: KotOR
    Genre: Drama
    Characters: Lord Malak and Lady Revan
    Keywords: Darth Malak, Female Darth Revan, death
    Summary: Malak and Revan made a vow. They will stick together?to the death.
    Notes: My heartfelt thanks goes out to J_O_E and Cleg for their help with this story.

Title: Scorch
    Author: Charmisjess
    Prompt: Wait
    Rating: G
    Summary: Jocasta Nu wishes her pal Dooku would just put on some sunscreen, already.
    Author's Notes: This is my first time writing Jo, so let me know how you like her. She came out a lot differently than I intended, not very shippy, but I'm happy with her. This is also my youngest Dooku yet, so? *chews nails* A lot of firsts in this fic for me. : ) In addition, may I draw your attention briefly to Master Thame C. You may remember him from such Star Wars novels as Dark Rendezvous, and Legacy of the Jedi?Dooku?s ?official? back-story-less, history-lovin,?not-Yoda Master. He?s fun.

Oh, and I'm doing a Dooku situations 100 challenge on livejournal. :D Am I crazy? Why yes, very probably. I'm going to post the ones I like best, but if you want to keep up, here's my table!

Title: By Your Side
    Author: tangled_sphere
    Summary: Xanatos goes in search for his son.
    Disclaimer: Thank you to Lucas and Watson for creating this wonderful world for us to play in.
    A/N: This is originially from the Xan challenge thread, and I've been wanting to add a few chapters. :)

Title: Rumors, Bargains, and Lies
    Author: DarthSeti5
    Timeframe: 25,250 before ANH
    Characters: All original with the chance of previously mentioned EU characters.
    Genre: Slightly humorous; faux-historical tale
    Keywords: /
    Summary: A stray conversation ends two lives and brings hyperspace travel to the galaxy. Hilarity tempered by mass destruction, war, murder, pain, and chaos. Hijinks ensue?
    Notes: / This FanFic is a restart of one that a began about four years ago. I have about ten or more posts in a completed form which I will post over the next few days and then continue from there. I hope you all enjoy... Rumors, Bargains, and Lies

19. amidalachick

Aug 3, 2003
    No New Stories for June 18, 2006

20. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    I'm back, although still not quite ready to get back into the swing of things. Vacations tend to do that! ;) Many thanks to amidalachick for indexing for the past week! [face_love]

2 New Stories for June 19, 2006

Title: Answer
    Author: Lady_Snow_Kaguya
    Genre: Obi/Qui songfic mush to 'Do I Make You Proud?'

Title: Mission Of Mercy
    Author(s): Valairy_Scot
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn, OCs galore
    Genre: Drama
    Keywords: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn,
    Summary: Four Jedi teams are sent to help save a planet facing famine and disease. Qui-Gon is determined it's time to let his almost 17 year old padawan learn to deal with things on his own, but they will find much more than they expected during the mission. They, too, face becoming victims when additional aid cannot get through, and they are trapped on the planet without transport, and eventually, food themselves.

Notes: Inspired by encouragement to expand on A Mission Gone Wrong. I usually complete a story before posting it, this story is still stuck in the middle, so the posting schedule is uncertain. Original story inspired, believe it or not, by an episode of ER which featured the terrible events playing out in Darfur.

21. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    8 New Stories for June 20, 2006

title: when one becomes two
    author: obi-gonjinn
    timeframe: pre TPM
    Charactors: OBI-WAN QUI-GON AND OTHERS
    Genre: AU
    summary: Obi-wan kenobi is involved in a fight and soon after is hit by a speeder, he slips into a coma for a few weeks and when he wakes up everyhting seems fine but Qui-gon soon comes to realise that Obi-wan is no longer the boy he trained, Obi-wan is now on the rampage and is able to control the Galaxy around him. the jedi are in serious danger and only Qui-gon can stop his phycopathic padawan who now calls himself the Dark Angel, but does Qui-gon have what it takes to kill his own padawan? It is a story about attachment and what it can mean if you and the one you love are on apossing sides things will get nasty as you learn of the place that is niether dark or light and and you find out a secret about Obi-wan a secret that Master Yoda has kept safe since Obi-wans birth.

Title: Fluffballs a creatures
    by: Obi-gonjinn
    timeframe: before TPM /JA obi-wan is 14
    summary: the title says it all

title: the real chosen one
    Author: Obi-gonjinn
    genre: AU
    summary: Jar jar is the chosen one need i say any more

Title: The Birds Sing.
    Author: Araxie
    Author's Disclaimers: The Star Wars universe belongs to George. I thank him for the use of Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and Palpatine. Noela belongs to Darth Ishtar, she was created for a story called "Cruel and unusual romance". Ceil, Mere, and Tani are shared with Darth Ishtar and Noelie. Liam Senoe was created by Darth Ishtar and Developed by Noelie in "By Small Things". This story is a precursor to the events in "By small things" and episode 1.

Title: First Memory
    Genre: humor, Childhood Qui-Gon Challenge
    Characters: Qui-Gon Jinn, Yoda various Jedi Youngling OCs
    Keywords Qui-Gon Jinn, robe, Jedi, youngling, Yoda
    Summary: Qui-Gon goes on his first field trip outside the Jedi Temple
    Notes: Typo is my middle name, with missing words and errors that spell checkers don?t catch being my speciality ? if you see any, just post a reply or send a PM with the what and where and I will kill them with no mercy.

Title: "Conquerors"
    Author: Elena
    Characters: Exile/Malak, Exile/Mandalore, Exile/Bao-Dur
    Summary: The Exile never liked playing with other peoples' discarded toys. Sometimes, though, she has no choice. She prefers playing with her own, though.

Title: Tiny Terrors
    Author: DarthIshtar
    Summary: Yoda babysits Mace
    Author's Notes: Vignette 21

Title: Forever Yours
    Author: Lady_Snow_Kaguya
    Genre: Angst/romance
    Rating: PG-13 to be safe. Some
    Pairing: Jocasta/Yan
    Era: Before
    Summary: The love between them was one never mean?t to last their mortal lives.
    Authors notes: I blame Charmisjess entirely. It was while reading Scorch that this miniplot-bunny hit me. I'm now a Jocasta/Dooku shipper. Anyway, this is sad as all get out, and the last part about her heart ma

22. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    No New Stories for June 21 2006

23. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    No New Stories for June 22, 2006

24. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
  25. mouse2