main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jurassic park could well have been a fantisy franchise

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Darth Voldemort, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Darth Voldemort

Darth Voldemort Jedi Master star 1

Oct 21, 2014
  2. Darth Voldemort

Darth Voldemort Jedi Master star 1

Oct 21, 2014
    Sorry pardon my spelling error on the title. But the point is that with claims that SW could be the same story with a different setting is no different for just about any story.

3. Krishna

Krishna Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2019
    I was a Dinosaur in Satya Yuga and My Father Named Me Rama, and We are still alive, though went back to the Spiritual World because it was tough to be a T-Rex in Kali-Yuga. We were T-Rexes and pure devotees of A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada who was a T-Rex with us. The most peaceful dinosaurs by far. Never a shred of meat or violence. Just, peace, peace. If you watch the first Jurrasic Park, you can know that that T-Rex, you can know that captured lover of the Planet a d Mankind never hurt anyone, they refuse to, and He even used the Force to make the water ripple drip to show his peaceful coming, it's a sign. Jurassic Park tragically is a sad testament to how people can capture beings and put them into concentration camps for money. But it is an important set of movies to show that too. I don't really watch them though I am on a GTH Unit to rescue many of the islands wildlife as well as the dinosaurs among other things in the Jurrasic Park area, if they need help that is. It is an advanced medical crew. And just so you know dinosaurs are everywhere, they never went extinct, and you just might be a cool dinosaur yourself. Beep beep.

4. kingstondouglas

kingstondouglas Jedi Youngling

Jan 13, 2024
    While "Jurassic Park" is indeed a work of fiction, it's worth noting that the franchise is firmly rooted in the science fiction genre rather than fantasy. The concept of genetically engineered dinosaurs being brought back to life through advanced biotechnology is speculative and draws upon scientific theories such as cloning and genetic engineering. Fantasy typically involves elements of magic, supernatural beings, or fantastical worlds that do not adhere to the laws of science. In contrast, "Jurassic Park" explores themes of genetic manipulation, chaos theory, and the ethical implications of scientific advancement, which align more closely with science fiction. However, it's understandable why some might perceive "Jurassic Park" as fantasy due to its imaginative premise and fantastical elements. Ultimately, the franchise occupies a unique space in popular culture, blending scientific speculation with thrilling storytelling to create a captivating and iconic series.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2024