main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Just to Share

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by Master--Kenobi, Sep 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    One of my "kids" has developed a fixation on JarJar.. the class now gets daily updates on how many spots, all about GungGungs, how tall, who plays him, quotes of every single line, and the must-do GungGung Speak: "Whensa we gonna get the lunchie munchies", etc. it's non-stop GungGung fun. Oh well, at least it keeps him outta trouble. LOL[face_laugh]

Oh well, better than some of the other fixations that I've had to deal with. [face_whistling] :D

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    :eek:

:oops:

[face_laugh]

Could be worse. They could start speaking like Picard. ;)

3. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    [Picard] We are not amused. Set course for Off-topic, Warp 6....[/Picard]

[face_laugh]

4. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    *ponders* Addiction to drugs vs. Obsession to Jar Jar... well it won't kill him, but socially he'll be a pariah... maybe we can get him into therapy, you know, deprogram him or something.

Time for the "Harmony Shack" or whatever that was called in Addams Family II...

Little girl: "You dress like someone died..."
    Wednesday: "Wait."

5. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    What's frighting is that camp in Addam's Family II is a local YMCA Camp called Camp Tulequoia up at Sequoia Lake.

I went to for a few summers. AND the Harmony Shack was actually one of the cabins that I stayed in. LOL (ok, so that's what's wrong with me! Couse it looked a lot different when I stayed in it..and definitely No Harmony... Our cabin(s) were the terrors of the camp) I was upset when a number of locals got to be extras in the camp scenes and I had to miss the filming. (Big BIG Addams Family fan here!):D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.