main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story Justice League Unlimited Cartoon Series Fan Fiction

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by demolition18, Mar 8, 2023.

1. demolition18

demolition18 Jedi Master star 1

Oct 15, 2005
    This is tie ins for episodes like with the Justice Lords and Vandal Savage episodes. Also there's the follow up to the last 2 episodes of 2006 JLU.

2. demolition18

Oct 15, 2005
    The Savage Redemption

Chapter 1

Beginning

Outside of the Lex Corp building. There is Wonder Woman, Hawk Girl, Green Lantern (John Stewart), The Flash, Batman, Martian Manhunter and Superman. They are heading to Lex Luthor’s office. Batman:What are we doing here?Superman:I have the power disruptor again. I have stopped Vandal Savage.” Inside there is Lex Luthor starring to clean out his office. The Power disruptor is in there somewhere. Superman shows up with the Justice League. Lex Luthor is shocked to see Superman back. Luthor:I thought that you were dead.Superman:Toyman’s device transports things into the future. I was rescued by Vandal Savage there. He is reformed in this time. He put me on a mission to stop him before he takes over the world. I already stopped him. I’ll go get him.Luthor:Rama Kahn has taken over Vandal Savage’s left over henchmen. He is plotting to release a bunch of villains taken down before the Justice League was formed.” Lex Luthor with the Justice League leaves the office.

Somewhere else in Metropolis at Savage’s headquarters outside. There is Rama Kahn with Vandal Savage’s henchmen and henchwoman. The Justice League shows up with Lex Luthor and Vandal Savage. Rama Kahn: It’s Superman. I’ll get kryptonite and this time he will for sure die.Savage:I saw my fate. I will stop you Rama Kahn." Superman:I was stuck in the future Kahn. You might've heard about me killed. Vandal Savage sent me to stop him and now I team up with him.” Rama Kahn sends his soldiers to go after the Justice League. They pull out their guns. The woman who poisoned King Gustev fires on Wonder Woman. She blocks the shots with her bulletproof bracelets. Savage’s Henchwoman:You must be Wonder Woman who was friends with Princess Audrey. I killed her father.” Wonder Woman throws her headband knocking this woman out. Wonder Woman: That was for King Gustev.” The Flash speeds over and knocks down some Savage soldiers. Green Lantern makes a bowling ball knocking down some of Vandal Savage’s henchmen. Green Lantern:Strike!” The Flash is going after Vandal Savage. Flash:I’ll take Savage out.” Rama Kahn is shooting fireballs. He shoots at the Flash. The Flash outruns Kahn’s fireballs. Batman is fighting some of Vandal Savage’s soldiers hand to hand. Superman goes after Rama Kahn. Martian Manhunter turns himself into a beast and fights some of Vandal Savage’s henchmen. There’s 2 more women who work for Vandal Savage that come out of no where. They fire on the league. Hawk Girl:I’ll take those 2 women out.” Green Lantern blocks the shots. Hawk Girl is being fired on. Hawk Girl throws her sonic mace at those 2 women. The powers of Hawk Girl’s mace explodes on them. 2 other Savage soldiers somewhere find Vandal Savage at the power disruptor. Savage Soldier #2:You will pay for this Vandal Savage. You betrayed us.Superman:Flash. You go rescue Luthor. I’ll deal with Rama Kahn. This is the mission he put me on a millennium from now.” Superman is fired on by Rama Kahn’s powers. Superman goes over to Rama Kahn and throws a punch on him. Rama Kahn:You have betrayed them Vandal Savage. I will kill you next.” 2 of Vandal Savage’s henchmen aim their guns at Lex Luthor. Savage’s Henchman 1: Don’t move.” The Flash sees them. The Flash speeds over to them and knocks the guns out of their hands. The Flash next throws punches onto them. Flash:You 2 are out.” Superman and Rama Kahn fight each other hand to hand. Superman throws Rama Kahn against the building. Rama Kahn. gets back up and goes after Superman. He shoots fireballs at Superman. Rama Kahn:You will die now Superman and then I will kill the rest of your Justice League.” The Flash speeds over and throws a punch onto Rama Kahn. Wonder Woman ties up the rest of Vandal Savage’s soldiers. Vandal Savage goes over to the power disruptor. Superman:Ready?Savage:Oh yes.” Rama Kahn tries to get up again. Rama Kahn shoots electricity at Vandal Savage. Rama Kahn is zapped by Vandal Savage with the power disruptor. Rama Kahn gets back up. Green Lantern uses his power ring. Hawk Girl has her sonic mace ready. Wonder Woman draws her magic lasso. The Justice League surrounds Rama Kahn. Batman:Give up Kahn. I knew that Superman wasn’t dead. I learned to where he vanished too.Green Lantern:That was a power disruptor. You should give up now. You are longer immortal.Superman:Vandal Savage is going for redemption as he saw his future. You could get it too. You are going to prison.” Green Lantern grabs Rama Kahn and Vandal Savage’s soldiers with his power ring. The Justice League leaves the site with the 2 reformed villains Lex Luthor and Vandal Savage. Savage:There is a criminal out there named Tattooed Man. He wants leadership of the injustice gang. If I took over the world then I would’ve banned tattoos and piercings. He would’ve been against me just for the freedom for having tattoos.Martian Manhunter:Where is this Tattooed Man? I can see into your future. I will help prove what Superman is telling you. You would've had a team called Tartarus and then defeated us all.Luthor:I think that he is hanging out at some club in Metropolis. He ran the injustice gang that we took down when Superman came back.Savage:After you defeated me Green Lantern on the Atlantic Ocean I was rescued by a cruise ship. There were pirates raiding those kinds of ships. In this alternate world when the axis won World War 2 I banned tattoos and body piercings. I even banned foods that are sweets. I even banned gum chewing. I will leave people to be free for that stuff.” They all leave the place with Rama Kahn and Savage soldiers captured.

Chapter 2

In the Atlantic Ocean. There is Vandal Savage swimming. He survived his battle with John Stewart the Green Lantern. There is a ship coming in the ocean. A sail sees Vandal Savage. A tube is sent to Vandal Savage. Sailor:You in the ocean. We are sending this life saving tube down to you.” Vandal Savage gets onto the ship. A pirate ship is coming. A bunch of pirates come onto this cruise boat. Those are the same pirates who raided the ship that Aresia was riding on and killed her parents. Sailor 2:Those are pirates. They raid cruise ships. Be aware of them.Pirate 1:Yeah we are taking over this boat.Savage:I am not afraid of them. I am a soldier.” Pirates come off with swords and guns. They aim them at the crew of the boat and Vandal Savage. Vandal Savage throws this life saving tube onto a pirate with a gun. Vandal Savage picks up this pirate’s gun. Vandal Savage shoots some pirates with this gun. This pirate who Vandal Savage stole the gun from picks up a gun pulls out a knife. Vandal Savage shoots that pirate. Others dash after Vandal Savage with swords. Vandal Savage shoots down the rest of the pirates. Savage:Maybe no more will raid our ships. My name is Vandal Savage. I am fighting for peace in the world. You should all throw them into the water.” The ship’s crew throws those dead pirates into the ocean. The ship sails off.

Flash over to April 1945. In Germany in the Lion’s Den there is Sgt. Rock with Easy Company. They are fighting with Nazis left over. Sgt. Rock:The rest of those Nazis are in there. They were serving Vandal Savage. We have the Russians going after Adolph Hitler.

Inside Nazi headquarters. There is General Hoffman with those other Nazis who survived the Justice League episode the Savage Time. There is also Captain Nazi. Hoffman:You are here to deal with Easy Company. With someone joining our Fuhrer Vandal Savage was defeated. You can deal with Easy Company commandos. Go kill them.Captain Nazi:Yes my general.” Captain Nazi leaves.

Back to Easy company. Captain Nazi shows up. Sgt. Rock shoots down some Nazis. Captain Nazi gets into a gun fight with Sgt. Rock. Captain Nazi: I am Captain Nazi. You will face me. I am backing up Vandal Savage who was killed recently.” It’s a war going on. Many Nazis are being shot down. An American soldier is shot down. Captain Nazi and Sgt. Rock get into a hand to hand fight. Sgt. Rock jab punches Captain Nazi. Captain Nazi kicks Sgt. Rock on the body. They beat each other up. Sgt. Rock throws Captain Nazi to the ground. Sgt. Rock:You Bulldozer and Ice Cream hold Captain Nazi and his soldiers. I will go in with Wildman and capture those Nazis and a general Hoffman.” Bulldozer and Ice Cream have Captain Nazi and his Nazis goons held prisoner. Bulldozer:Sure thing Sgt.” Sgt. Rock moves in with other soldiers.

Inside Nazi headquarters. There is General Hoffman and company. Sgt. Rock and his soldiers burst in with guns drawn. Sgt. Rock aims his gun at General Hoffman. Hoffman:We give up.Sgt. Rock:I am Sgt. Frank Rock. I am taking you all down on war crime charges. Keep those hands up.” Others are held at gun point by Wildman and other soldiers. The Nazis give themselves up. Sgt. Rock and Easy Company bring out the German soldiers with their General Hoffman.

1 week later at a dining hall in England. There is Sgt. Rock and Easy Company and the Black Hawk soldiers. They meet up with American spy Steve Trevor. Steve Trevor:A woman who I thought was an angel saved me when I was shot down by Nazis. I just fought with a witch and an evil head a few days after the death of Adolph Hitler.Sgt. Rock:We had Captain Nazi. Vandal Savage is no longer der fuehrer. He did survive his fall into the ocean. He just killed a group of pirates.” They are celebrating a victory over the Germans.

Chapter 3

Later on at club in Metropolis in the day time. There is Tattooed Man and his thugs with various tattoos. Tattooed Man has piercings on the eyebrow and the nose. He also has multiple earrings. His thugs have various facial piercings. Tattooed Man:Vandal Savage wants to take over. He wants to ban tattoos and piercings. We can fight for the freedom for tattoos and piercings and then we can lead an injustice gang. Superman is dead. We don’t need him to win us our freedom for tattoos and piercings. Let’s go after the Justice League and kill the rest of them and Vandal Savage too. The Justice League recently defeated my in justice gang.” They leave the place.

On Javelin 7 there is the entire Justice League with Vandal Savage and Lex Luthor. The jet lands at this club in Metropolis. The heroes get out of the jet. Tattooed Man and his thugs come out of the club. Tattooed Man:It’s the Justice League. Superman is back.Superman:I wasn’t dead at all. I was transported into the future.Tattooed Man:I can destroy you and then everyone else and you too Vandal Savage.Savage:I am reformed now. I will no long want to take over the world and then you would all be banned from having tattoos and body piercings. I helped the Justice League bring down Rama Kahn.

Meanwhile at the Daily Planet inside. There is Perry White at the editor’s desk. Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen go to see Perry White. Perry White has just gotten off of his telephone. Perry White:I will need you Miss Lane and Mr. Olsen to cover a report. I heard that Superman has come back from the dead.Lois Lane:I heard that Clark Kent killed himself after Superman died. Vandal Savage wants to take over the world.Jimmy Olsen:We are going now.” Jimmy Olsen takes his camera. Lois Lane takes her note pad. They leave the place.

Back to the Justice League. Tattooed Man sees the league and Vandal Savage himself. Tattooed Man:It’s the Justice League. Get them.” Some of Tattooed Man’s thugs pull out knives. Hawk Girl throws her sonic mace onto one of them thugs with a knife. Batman fights Tattooed Man’s thugs hand to hand. Tattooed Man goes after Vandal Savage. Tattooed Man:Vandal Savage. I am going to kill you! You tried to take away our freedom for tattoos.Savage:I am helping the league stop your crimes. In the future I send Superman back to now and he was to stop me before world domination. I won’t take away people’s freedom anymore or kill any more people. I am going to stop you.” Vandal Savage gets into a hand to hand fight with Tattooed Man. Superman and Martian Manhunter fight thugs hand to hand. Wonder Woman fights hand to hand. Green Lantern fights with his powers. Other thugs pull out guns. They shoot at the Flash. Flash:You can’t catch me.” The Flash outruns their bullets. The Flash knocks down some thugs. Flash:Tag you’re it!” There is hand to hand fighting between Tattooed Man’s thugs and the Justice League. Tattooed Man throws Vandal Savage to the ground. Tattooed Man:Now I will kill you with my deadly tattoos.” Lex Luthor comes out of nowhere with the power disruptor. Tattooed Man’s thugs are all incapacitated by the Justice League. Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen show up. The SCU shows up next. Tattooed Man: “I will kill you all!” Tattooed Man takes out his deadly tattoos and makes the move to throw them to everyone in sight. Green Lantern with the energy from his ring blocks the deadly tattoos thrown by Tattooed Man. Superman:Go for it.” Lex Luthor next shoots Tattooed Man with the power disruptor. Tattooed Man tries to go for another tattoo. Nothing happens. Superman:That’s a power disruptor. You powers are now gone.Tattooed Man:You will pay for this Justice League.Superman:Take them away.” The Metropolis Police Department’s Special Crimes Unit takes away Tattooed Man and his gang. Superman goes over to Jimmy Olsen and Lois Lane. Lois Lane:I heard that you were dead. I attended the service for you.Superman:I was really transported into the future. Vandal Savage was the sole survivor. He sent me on a mission to stop him now. He helped us deal with Tattooed Man.Lois Lane:I am sorry I yelled at you Mr. Luthor.Luthor:I won’t be trying to kill Superman anymore. I am dying of kryptonite poising. It was my own fault. I am going for redemption by freeing the world of fascism.Jimmy Olsen: I attended the service for you to Superman.Superman:Clark Kent is back to work tomorrow.Superman:If you are still alive in many years from now Savage I will have people watch over you until the day you die of advanced old age.

The Justice League gets onto Javelin 7. They leave. Vandal Savage and Lex Luthor watch Tattooed Man and his thugs get taken away. Jimmy Olsen takes a photo. The reporters now leave.

End

The Justice Lords vs. the Crime Syndicate

Chapter 1

Beginning

In outer space in the anti matter universe above Earth 3 in the day time on the moon. There is the Crime Syndicate’s turf. There is Ultra man present as the leader. Along with them are Johnny Quick, Power Ring (a white man with blonde hair), Owl man and Super Woman. Owl man is at his computer. On screen they find the Justice Lords on another Earth. Owl Man:I found the Earth in another universe. It’s a crime free world. You must’ve saw it Ultrman.Ultra Man:Let’s go there. They call themselves the Justice Lords I can see. They were taking their steps into ridding their world of crime.Owl Man:What I can see is that Lex Luthor is the evil version of Alexander Luthor who killed the Flash the good version of Johnny Quick. Then Superman the good version of you Ultra Man killed President Luthor. Boss Gordon mugged us outside of the theater. My father found out that he killed my mother and brother. I put the blame on my father and want him dead.Super Woman:It’s in the Daily Planet headline that the Gotham PD is after Boss Gordon and his gang. I quit after the headline suspecting that I am Lois Lane. They better not find out and expose me.Power Ring:Sinestro was from this world and was banished to here when Lex Luthor was president. He was killed. The Brainiacs are after Alexander Luthor.Ultra Man:We could go to this Earth and killed the president and the good versions of us. Let’s go. I saw the other worlds when I was an astronaut. They thought that I died when I went into the sun and gained those powers.” The Crime Syndicate leaves the place. They cross the barriers in space and end up in the alternate universe Earth 1.

At the Luthor Corp building in the day time in Metropolis. There is Alexander Luthor present. Mercy Graves walks in. Alexander Luthor:I want you Miss Graves to cancel the appointments. Take $800.00 and go on vacation.Earth 2 Mercy:Yes Mr. Luthor.Alexander Luthor:Thomas Wayne commissioner of the Gotham City PD is hunting down Boss Gordon and his gang. We will end the evil of the crime syndicate with the help of allies.” The Brainiacs come from in the window. Mercy pulls out her guns. The Brainiacs target Alexander Luthor. Mercy shoots a Brainiac. Alexander Luthor puts on his battle suit. Alexander Luthor and a Brainiac shoots beams at each other. Alexander Luthor:I am ending your evil now.” Mercy and Luthor shoot down the rest of the Brainiac droids.

On Earth in the Justice Lords universe at Wayne Manor the next day. There is Bruce Wayne in his living room with Diana who is Wonder Woman. Alternate Diana:It was last year when you and I took down Lex Luthor as president with the help of Superman.Alternate Bruce Wayne:We tried to save The Flash. President Luthor tried to have us killed next. We are out there to stop crimes from happening again.

At the Gotham City Police station at night time. There is Commissioner Gordon going to his car. There are Gotham police officers too. There’s the Crime Syndicate in the sky under Power Ring’s rings. They land on the streets. Gotham City Cop 1:What was that?Alternate Commissioner Gordon:It must’ve been an alien space ship.” The cops confront the crime syndicate. Alternate Commissioner Gordon:I am Commissioner James Gordon of the Gotham City PD. Who are you?” Owl man kicks some cops. Ultra Man:We are the Crime Syndicate of Amerika from Earth 3. We are taking over and we will kill the Justice Lords and the president.Alternate Commissioner Gordon:There is no more crime in this world. We’ll stop you all.” The other cops go after the evil version of the Justice League with their guns. Johnny Quick the evil version of the Flash speeds by the cops throwing punches on them. Commissioner Gordon fires on Johnny Quick. Detective Bullock shows up. Alternate Harvey Bullock: Gotham PD. You are all under arrest. Who are you?” Super woman lassos Detective Bullock. She throws him against a squad car. Superwoman:We are the evil version of the Justice Lords.” Ultra Man throws a punch on Commissioner Gordon. Power Ring shoots down the rest of the cops with his power ring not killing them.

Chapter 2

Later on at the police station in Gotham City. There is the Justice Lords Batman. He has on black clothing with a silver bat symbol and a silver belt. Batman is talking to Commissioner Gordon. Lords Batman:Who were those people?Alternate Commissioner Gordon:They call themselves the Crime Syndicate of Amerika. They attacked us. They are the evil versions of you, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash and Green Lantern. No evil counterparts to Hawk Girl and Martian Manhunter. Didn’t the Flash die?Lords Batman:Some of those who I took down that you dealt with too helped kill him. Lex Luthor murdered The Flash. Last year when Lex Luthor was president Superman killed him. Wonder Woman and I were in the Whitehouse when Superman killed President Luthor. We fought his thugs that took over the secret service. The others dealt with The Suicide Squad and we took down Amanda Waller. On Earth 2 there was the Justice Guild.

At the Justice Lords watch tower the next day. There is the Justice Lords all there with tower technicians. The Justice Lords now have their new costumes. John Stewart the Green Lantern now has his head shaved. A Tower tech finds the Crime Syndicate in Metropolis. Tower Tech: Come here. In Metropolis there are crimes there. They are the evil versions of you. No evil versions of you Hawk Girl and J’onn Jonz.
    The Justice Lords go over to the computer. They find the evil versions of themselves and the Flash. Lords Superman:We’ll take them on. Batman has informed me of the Crime Syndicate. Before they bring crime back in the world we will stop them and send them back to where they belong.” They fly off with Green Lantern picking up Batman.

In Metropolis later on. There is the Crime Syndicate. Johnny Quick:The good version of me was killed by the evil version of Alexander Luthor. The good version of Ultra Man killed the president who killed the good version of me.” The Justice Lords show up. Lords Superman:I will stop you all.Ultra Man:Blast them Superwoman.Lords Hawk Girl:I’ll take her.” Super woman blasts green lasers at them. Hawk Girl throws her sonic mace onto Super woman. Power Ring with his ring shoots down the Justice Lords Hawk Girl. Power Ring:You won’t be able to stop us. We will kill the president.” Green Lantern goes after Power Ring. Green Lantern:Stay off of my girlfriend.” They are fighting each other. Lords Martian Manhunter:I’ll take this evil version of the Flash on. He doesn’t know what I can do.” Martian Manhunter takes on Johnny Quick. Batman takes on Owl man. Superman takes on Ultra man. Lords Wonder Woman:I will take on this evil version of me.” Wonder Woman takes on Super woman. Batman and Owl man throw punches at each other. Lords Batman:We will take over your world ending your reigns of crime.” Superwoman shoots green lasers at Justice Lords Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman blocks the green lasers with her bracelets. Superman and Ultra Man shoot lasers at each other. Ultra Man:After I kill you I kill Alexander Luthor.” Power Ring and Green Lantern make swords out of their powers. They are sword fighting. Green Lantern:My Green Lantern team banished Sinestro to your world. The anti matter universe of Qward.Johnny Quick:I am a drug addict and can go faster to take you down.” Johnny Quick dashes at Martian Manhunter. Martian Manhunter uses his phasing powers. Johnny Quick bangs into a wall going through the Justice Lords J’onn Jonz. Johnny Quick:You tricked me you Martian.” Hawk Girl gets back up. Lords Hawk Girl:I’ll take him.” Hawk Girl throws her sonic maces onto Johnny Quick. She knocks him out. Owl Man:You will die Batman.” Owl Man swings a blade at Justice Lords Batman. Justice Lords Batman grabs his hand and kicks it knocking the blade out. Batman uppercuts Owl Man. Green Lantern in the sword fight cuts down Power Ring not killing him. Wonder Woman and Superwoman battle it out hand to hand. Wonder Woman defeats Superwoman. Superman and Ultra man throws a hard punch on Ultra man. Lords Superman:You will not take over this world and bring crime back. Your acts of evil ends now.” Superman throws Ultra Man into the sun. Ultra man loses his powers. Ultra Man falls back onto Earth. Wonder Woman lassos the entire crime syndicate later on. Martian Manhunter does a mind reading on them. Lords Martian Manhunter: They come from the anti matter universe of Qward. We can under your power ring Green Lantern transport them back through the space barrier.Ultra Man:You made me powerless Superman.Lords Superman:I threw you into the suns red rays.” The Justice Lords leave with the CSA captured.

The next few days in the anti matter universe at the Lex Corp building. There is Alexander Luthor with the Justice Lords. Alexander Luthor shows them the world. Alexander Luthor:You have made this a better world. In this world I am evil but then you killed the evil version of me.Lords Superman:President Luthor the evil version of you killed The Flash. He tried to kill us all.Alexander Luthor:You have made this a better world. We should be free. Heroism was a dirty word here. All those mobsters have been brought down. Some gangsters were in league with the Crime Syndicate. I had all those corrupt cops and politicians brought down. Ultraman fried mobster Jackson Drake also known as Rat Eyes for a disappointment. I had the police bring down Luscious with many others working for Rat Eyes have been brought down by the local police in my rebellion against corruption who answer to me. The evil versions of my rebels I you have brought down before you killed the evil version of me.Lords Batman:The evil version of me is to be executed. The crime boss Gordon has been captured by the police on this Earth. I talked to Commissioner Wayne. In my world we took down Sonar, Dr. Destiny, Orm, Devil Ray, Solomon Grundy, The Riddler, The Joker, the Penguin, Harley Quinn, Toy Man and many other super villains in league with Lex Luthor with the help of Night Wing, Bat Girl and Robin. Even the help of Vigilante, Aqua Man, Vixen, Elongated Man and Blue Beatle. Blue Beatle was killed along with Elongated Man by Lex Luthor before he was US president. The Flash on our team was killed by Lex Luthor. We killed him.Alexander Luthor:I am a rebel against the CSA. I had a rebellion against their evil and they defeated us. I saved the world from the Qwardians too. My Justice Underground team defeated The Scarab, Dead Eye, Element Man, Elisti Man , Slip Stream, Firero and Frost Bite. Owl Man, Ultra Man and Super Woman killed The Clown, The Lynx, Dr. Shadow and Power Ring defeated Yellow Lantern. The Crime Syndicate together defeated Lady Sonar, General Grodd, Q Ranger, Star Sapphire, Sir Solomon Grundy and Dr. Eclipso. They have also defeated Quiz Master.Lords Superman:We are going back now Mr. Luthor. We are keeping the world safe from crime.” The Justice Lords have defeated the Crime Syndicate and freed the anti matter universe from their evil. The Justice Lords leave the place heading back home. Alexander Luthor stays at his desk.

End

Vigilante and the New Justice Lords

Chapter 1

Beginning

The Justice League watch tower is being rebuilt. In the Batcave.There is Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman, Green Lantern John Stewart, The Flash and Martian Manhunter. There is also Vigilante. He is meeting up with the Justice League. Vigilante: I am called Vigilante.” Batman: “We are un limiting the Justice League. We had Hawk Girl who resigned after the Thanagarian invasion.Superman:We are starting right now. The watch tower is being rebuilt.Vigilante:I came here long ago. Do any of you know who was Cyrus Gold? My father was Nathaniel Sanders. Who was told this by Adrian Chase. I took the name Vigilante after him.Batman:Yes. He came from Gotham City years ago. He was born on a Monday as Solomon Grundy.Superman:His gang murdered and betrayed him.Vigilante:I knew that. They robbed a bank. Adrian Chase hunted down those members of Cyrus Gold’s gang.Superman:Solomon Grundy is now dead.Batman: "Static has teamed with use too." Martian Manhunter: "Static is Virgil Hawkins. His mother's killers were out there during the Thanagarian invasion. Static went out for revenge and the Hawk soldiers killed the Flashback gang. Static fought those Hawk soldiers. The Flashbacks stood against the Thanagarian invasion." They are interviewing him.

Flash back to the old days in Gotham City in the day time. There is a bank. A group of gangsters appear. They are the same men who murdered and betrayed Cyrus Gold (the future Solomon Grundy). Cyrus Gold’s gang enters the bank. The men are aiming guns. Gold’s Gang member 1: Everyone be cool. We are robbing the bank.Gold’s Gang Member 2:Any of you try to stop us and you are dead.” A bank customer goes for his gun. Those men shoot him. Everyone else in the robbery is taken hostage. Gold’s Gang Member 3:Anyone else tries to stop me and you will be dead like him.” Those gangsters leave the place with the stolen money.

Later on There is Adrian Chase. He was recently elected DA. A man is laying in a body bag. There’s the local law enforcement there. Adrian Chase: We took down the gang that killed my family. They could’ve done this. It had to have been Cyrus Gold’s gang. I am prosecuting everyone in his gang. Scarpelli and his gang murdered my wife and kids. I took down Mr. Scarpelli and his gang.Lawman 1:We don’t know for sure. We suspect that Cyrus Gold’s gang was at it again. We don’t have enough evidence to bring them down. We could’ve had Cyrus Gold’s testimony. He was recently killed.Adrian Chase:I think that it was Cyrus Gold’s gang who did it.Lawman 2:Are you sure? Witnesses told me that they look like those in Cyrus Gold’s criminal gang.Adrian Chase:I will go find out.

Later on at Adrian Chase’s office. Adrian Chase suits up in his vigilante costume. He leaves his office.

At the turf of Cyrus Gold’s old gang. There are the men who murdered and betrayed Cyrus Gold with all this money that they have taken. There are many other men with them. Gold Gang Member 1:We are rich now. With Cyrus Gold gone too he won’t be able to testify against us. We will get a not guilty.

Outside on the streets of GothamCity. There is Vigilante 1 riding on his bike. He heads to the turf of Cyrus Gold’s gang.

Back to the gang. Vigilante 1 bursts in. Gold Gang Member 4:Who are you?Vigilante 1:I am now known as Vigilante. Many people told me that you men robbed the bank. Now I am taking you all in.” Vigilante 1 and those gang members pull out their guns. Vigilante kills 2 of the men who murdered and betrayed Cyrus Gold. There’s a gun fight. Vigilante Adrian Chase throws a grenade to the rest of Cyrus Gold’s gang. He leaves the scene.

Back to now.

In an alternate universe. There is the Justice Lords Batman in the bat cave. Batman has his computer on viewing another dimension. Our world. In the batcave there is Vixen, Black Canary, Green Arrow, Dr. Fate, Aqua Man, Metamorpho and Super Girl. Lords Batman:Vandal Savage is back. We all thought that he was dead just before the death of the Flash. I am going to bring Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern over to here.” Lords Batman leaves the new members of the Justice Lords in his batcave. Lords Batman goes over to our universe.

Chapter 2

In the batcave in our universe. A portal opens. The Justice Lords Batman shows up and our Batman sees him. Lords Batman:I have new team members. When you have defeated the Justice Lords who have gone fascist I fired them from the Justice Lords team. We could use your help to deal with our Vandal Savage.Superman:Your Vandal Savage lives?Lords Batman:Yes. All those years we thought that he was dead. I’ll take you Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Vigilante, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter and Superman with me.Vigilante:Who are you?Lords Batman:My former team mates came to here and tried to take over. Your Lex Luthor as a reformed criminal made them powerless and the league brought them back to me.” The Justice Lords Batman takes Vigilante, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter with him. They all leave.

Back in this alternate universe. The Lords Batman shows up with Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and Vigilante. Lords Batman:You all this is Vixen, Metamorpho, Aqua Man, Dr. Fate, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Super Girl and Green Arrow. Now you new members of the Justice Lords this is the Justice League Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter and Vigilante.Superman:Their Flash was killed there. I think that there Lex Luthor was killed too.Lords Batman:Our Lex Luthor wanted to kill us all. He bank rolled Cadmus. Amanda Waller was killed by Hawk Girl. Martian Manhunter killed Deadshot. Green Lantern took down the General Wade Eiling when Superman, Wonder Woman and I went to the white house to bring down Lex Luthor. We eliminated The Suicide Squad on what was left of it after President Luthor was killed by you here Superman. The alternate version of you. He tried and managed to with the Flash with the members of the injustice gang still standing. Our Lex Luthor was president of the United States. Superman killed him. Barry Allen will become our new Flash.” They meet up with the new Justice Lords.

In flashback taking place during the episode A Better World. In the day time outside of Lex Corp in Metropolis. There is the Justice Lords Batman, Hawk Girl, Wonder Woman, Superman, Green Lantern (John Stewart), Martian Manhunter and The Flash. Lords Superman:These are the last criminals left here. The rest of you bring down Cadmus. Bring down Amanda Waller. You John Stewart are a former marines. You bring down The General Wade Eiling. We take over when they are brought down. Lex Luthor is next as president of the United States. Batman, Wonder Woman and I will go to the whitehouse. The rest of you rescue The Flash if he is still alive. Hunt down Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, Plastique and Colonel Flag and The Clock King. Hunt down Amanda Waller too. Lex Luthor has bank rolled Cadmus. Here we have the injustice gang lead by Ultra Humanite. When we take over the world we ban tattoos and piercings. We won’t kill like Vandal Savage would. He’s dead now. Also no profanity is allowed. No smoking or drinking.” They are go after Lex Luthor and are hunting down the last criminals left. There is in the last of the injustice gang Star Sapphire, Cheetah, Mirror Master, Firefly, Parasite, Eclipso and The Shade. Mirror Master is at his illusions. Mirror Master:We’ll all kill them together. Mr. Luthor wants them all dead.” The Lords Flash goes speeding after him. Lords Flash:Come out. Come out where ever you are Mirror Master.” Batman throws a batarang at his device. Parasite out of no where shoots Batman from his eye. Parasite:You won’t stop us now Justice Lords.” The Flash speeds over and throws a punch on Mirror Master. Lords Flash:I am turning your lights out now Shade.” The Shade with his powers shoots down the Lords Flash as he is going after him. Shade:Not so fast Flash.” Parasite jumps onto the lords Flash. He touches him absorbing his energy. The Lords Green Lantern takes on Eclipso. Parasite jumps on The Lords Flash. A bunch of soldiers come and take away The Flash. They leave the rest of them to be brought down by the in justice gang. Lords Martian Manhunter takes on The Shade. Lords Martian Manhunter:This ends now.” Firefly shoots Lords Superman takes on Parasite. Lords Superman:You will all pay for The Flash.Parasite:The Flash is being brought to Lex Luthor. I’ll bring the rest of you to Lex Luthor.” Lords Wonder Woman takes on The Cheetah. Lords Wonder Woman:This is the last time that you attempt anything injustice.Cheetah:That’s what you think Wonder Woman.” Lords Hawk Girl takes on Star Sapphire. Star Sapphire:Die Justice Lords!” The Shade shoots his ink at the Lords Martian Manhunter. Batman has been shot down by Parasite. Batman gets back up and takes on Firefly. Lords Green Lantern defeats Eclipso. Lords Green Lantern:You stay here.Eclipso:I will be back and you will pay for this.” Cheetah uses her talons on Lords Wonder Woman. Lords Wonder Woman throws a punch back. Lords Wonder Woman throws a kick onto Cheetah in the chest. Lords Martian Manhunter makes a blade from his hands. He slices down The Shade just as The Shade is going to shoot his ink at him again. The Shade falls dead. Lords Martian Manhunter:The Shade is dead.Star Sapphire:I will bring the rest of you to Lex Luthor as he is sworn in as president and you will all be killed.” Star Sapphire shoots pink beams at Lords Hawk Girl. Lords Hawk Girl strikes down Star Sapphire with a sonic mace just as she blocks her shots with it. Lords Hawk Girl:She’s unconscious. She’ll be waking up in prison.” Lords Hawk Girl strikes really hard knocking out Star Sapphire. Lords Superman shoots lasers out of his eyes on Parasite just as Parasite jumps onto him. Lords Batman now takes on Firefly. Firefly shoots at Lords Batman. Lords Batman shoots his batarang onto Firefly. Lords Superman comes to the rescue. Lords Superman:He’s about to kill you.Firefly:Now I kill the rest of you.Lords Green Lantern:Not so fast.” Lords Green Lantern with his power ring pulls a string on Firefly’s rocket pack. Lords Superman next shoots Firefly and he blows up. Lords Superman:I’ll get Humanite. Then Lex Luthor is to be hunted down at the white house. He will pay for it if he kills The Flash.” All the Justice Lords members (minus their Flash) heads into Lex Luthor’s building.

Inside the Lex Corp building the Justice Lords break in. There are many thugs working for Lex Luthor and Mercy Graves with guns. Mercy:It’s the Justice Lords. Let’s kill them. The Flash is dead. They will join him.” They shoot at the Justice Lords. Lords Superman goes after Ultra Humanite. Hawk Girl throws a sonic mace hitting Mercy Graves. The rest of the Justice Lords fight Lex Luthor’s thugs with their powers. Lords Batman fights them hand to hand.

In Lex Luthor’s office that now belongs to the Ultra Humanite. Ultra Humanite is at his desk. He has a chunk of kryptonite in his hand. Ultra Humanite:Now I will kill you Superman. I got to take over this business as Lex Luthor is now president of the United States.” Lords Superman:We will have a new president with Lex Luthor gone.” He holds it on Lords Superman. Lords Superman is falling to the ground. Ultra Humanite:That’s one dead and 6 more to go and soon it will be 5 more to go.

The Lords Green Lantern and Hawk Girl burst in dealing with some other Luthor thugs at the door way. Hawk Girl throws her sonic mace at Ultra Humanite’s hand knocking the kryptonite out. Lords Hawk Girl:I’ve come to your rescue Superman.Lords Green Lantern:He is to be executed as we take over.” Lords Green Lantern holds with his powers. Lords Superman gets back up. Ultra Humanite runs up to Lords Superman. Ultra Humanite:Mark my words. You 3 will pay for this. I’ll spring every criminal from their prison.” The Lords Superman goes flying with his hands sending Ultra Humaniteout of the window. Ultra Humanite falls out of the window to his doom. The Lords Batman, Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter show up. The team stands in Lex Luthor’s office. Lords Superman:He’s dead. Let’s all get to those we captured. They will be brought to justice. Now we have Lex Luthor to get. Cops will be on college campuses.” They go over to the window and see Ultra Humanite dead. They go flying outside with Lords Green Lantern carrying Lords Batman. They go to collect all those criminals still alive.

Back to now. Lords Batman:Our Superman killed our Lex Luthor. The Ultra Humanite took over Lex Corp when Lex Luthor was sworn in as US president. Our Flash was killed by our Lex Luthor. He’s dead now. Our Green Lantern, Hawk Girl and Martian Manhunter took out the soldiers who captured our Flash. Green Lantern put The General in prison. Our Wonder Woman, Superman and I went to the white house to bring down President Lex Luthor.” The Justice Lords with the Justice League Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern and Vigilante leave the batcave.

Chapter 2

At the former Lex Corp building in the day time. There is Vandal Savage in his office that was once Lex Luthor’s. There are several of Vandal Savage’s henchmen there too. There is also Thorn, Captain Cold and Red Panzor. They are setting a meeting. Vandal Savage:You here will be the 4th Red Panzor. You have worked for me before when I had Gorilla Grodd, Lady Vic, Siren and Chesshire. The Justice Lords stopped us. They took over until the Justice League from an alternate universe came and stopped them. Now we get to take over. Under my enlightened leadership I will ban eating candy. No gum and no licorice. No M Ms. No Skittles. All kinds of gum are banned by me. No tattoos and no body piercings are allowed. Let’s go destroy the new Justice Lords.” They all exit the building.

Outside the Lex Corp building. There is the Justice League and Justice Lords. Vandal Savage and his team also show up. Lords Batman:It’s Vandal Savage. Let’s all take them on. We have a power disruptor to stop him.” Lords Vixen and Lords Black Canary take on Thorn. Lords Dr. Fate and Lords Metamorpho take on Captain Cold. Lords Aqua Man and Lords Green Arrow take on Red Panzor. Lords Super Girl and Lords Batman team with the Justice League members with them. They take on Vandal Savage’s soldiers. Savage:Attack.” Superman is fired on by Vandal Savage’s soldiers. One of them has kryptonite. Double Agent General Vox shows up. Vox:It’s the Justice Lords. I am here Savage.Lords Super Girl:We’ll take him on.” He sends out sonic waves on the Justice League and Justice Lords. Lords Batman and Lords Super Girl take on General Vox. Thorn shoots thorns at the Justice Lords women. Thorn:2 of you women face me. Now it’s a cat fight.” Lords Black Canary sends out a sonic scream. Thorne jumps on Lords Black Canary. Thorn:I have taken you down Black Canary.” Savage’s troops fire on the Martian Manhunter. The Martian phases through the ground. He appears behind the backs of them and bangs them into each other. Martian Manhunter:I’ll take on Vandal Savage.

Others fire on Wonder Woman. She goes after them just as she blocks their gun fire with her bracelets. Wonder Woman throws punches on them knocking them down. Green Lantern shoots a chunk of kryptonite out of a henchman’s hand. Green Lantern next knocks out this henchman. Superman throws punches on some of Vandal Savage’s henchmen. Martian Manhunter goes after Vandal Savage. The Lords Batman throws his batarang at General Vox’s voice box. He misses. Vox:You missed Batman. It’s my turn now.” He sends a sonic scream onto him. Vox sends out a sonic scream onto Lords Super Girl. Nothing happens just as she is the girl of steel. Lords Super Girl:You won’t be able to destroy me with this. I am the girl of steel.” Vigilante shoots down the rest of Vandal Savage’s soldiers in the legs and hands. Vigilante:Don’t even try it or I will kill you.” Lords Super Girl with her heat vision shoots Vox’s voice box. Lords Super Girl: That should shut him up for good.” Red Panzer fires on Lords Aqua Man and Lords Green Arrow. Red Panzer:Die Justice Lords.Lords Aqua Man:I should stop him. I killed our Orm and our Black Manta. I have stopped you before.Red Panzer:I am the 4th to be known as Red Panzer.” Lords Green Arrow shoots his arrows at him just as Lords Aqua man shoots his hook into him. Lords Green Arrow:I have a good clear shot.” Lords Batman throws a punch onto General Vox. Lords Green Arrow shoots a boxing glove arrow onto Red Panzer knocking him out. Captain Cold:Us criminals will take back the world with you dead.” Captain Cold shoots at Lords Metamorpho and Lords Dr. Fate. Lords Dr. Fate:I was called in to replace The Flash.Lords Metamorpho:My friend John Stewart has gone fascist and I take his place and we will stop you. I blamed him for my mutation. We have destroyed Simon Stagg and his gang.” Lords Dr. Fate vanishes. Lords Metamorpho makes a hammer out of his hands. Vandal Savage pulls out his sword. Martian Manhunter phases thought Vandal Savage’s sword. Lords Dr. Fate shoots projectiles at Captain Cold. Lords Metamorpho next strikes Captain Cold with his hammer knocking him out. Lords Metamorpho:He should just give up and never be back.” Thorn shoots projectiles at Lords Vixen. Lords Vixen sends out a lion knocking down Thorn. Lords Vixen:You better stay down this time. Give up.” Lords Metamorpho shoots fireballs at Vandal Savage. Lords Super Girl blasts Vandal Savage with her heat vision. Superman sets up the power disruptor. Savage:I am impossible to kill because I am immortal.” Vandal Savage gets back up and goes after the Justice Lords and the Justice League just as he rejuvenates.

Superman shoots Vandal Savage with the power disruptor. Superman:It’s a power disruptor. Now as you are powerless you should give up. You should be losing your immortality.” Vandal Savage goes powerless and he is losing his immortality. Vandal Savage picks up a sword. Lords Metamorpho makes a sword out of his hand. Lords Metamorpho:You will face me Vandal Savage.Savage:Bring it on Metamorpho.” Vandal Savage gets into a sword fight with Lords Metamorpho. Lords Metamorpho and Vandal Savage swing their swords at each other. Vandal Savage slices at Lords Metamorpho. Vandal Savage goes after the rest of the heroes. Savage:I will kill you all.” Vigilante shoots Vandal Savage with his guns. Vandal Savage falls dead to the ground. Green Lantern captures Vandal Savage’s whole gang and those 3 hired muscles Captain Cold, Thorn and Red Panzer under his power ring. Lords Batman takes over and people are free. Lords Batman:With Vandal Savage gone and our Superman out of the picture we take over and there is freedom and peace here.Martian Manhunter:In my world our league is going un limited.Lords Batman:Maybe we will go un limited to keep our freedom and peace.

Back at the bat cave. There is the Justice Lords with some of the Justice League. Lords Batman opens a portal for the league to go back.
    Back at the bat cave in our world. There is the Justice League Batman with Green Arrow now there. Also with them is The Flash. Wonder Woman, Superman, Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter all return to the bat cave. Green Arrow meets up with the rest of the league. Green Arrow:I can shot with trick arrows.Green Lantern:Come aboard the league. We are now un limited.Superman:I was needed by the Justice Lords to stop their Vandal Savage. Vigilante killed him.Martian Manhunter:You Green Arrow are a member of the Justice Lords. Their Flash was killed by the injustice gang members left over. Superman there killed Lex Luthor. We have joined with Static. He isn't on our team. He and his friend Gear fought the hawk soldiers. Commander Hro Talek fought and killed the leader of the Flashback gang. The hawk soldiers killed them for standing against the Thanagarians. Virgil Hawkins lost his mother in the night of the riot in Dakota. Static, Gear and She-Bang fought or Red Panzer and his Nazi band. They tried to recruit Gear who is Richard Foley. He refused. Red Panzer and his band of Nazis have been brought down. Vixen has taken down our Thorne. Fire and Ice have taken down our Captain Cold and Rose.Batman:Let’s go to the watch tower. We are to meet up.Green Arrow:I am going somewhere else.Green Lantern:Just report back to us when we call for you.Green Arrow: I’ll try to remember too.” Everyone now leaves the bat cave.

End

pronker likes this.
  3. demolition18

Oct 15, 2005
    Battle for the Universe

Justice League Unlimited/Static Shock Television Movie Crossover Idea following both shows.

Chapter 1

Beginning

Somewhere in Metropolis in the day time. There are legion of doom members Dr. Spectro, Dr. Psycho, Psycho Pirate, Hellhound, Silver Banshee, Sports Master, Live Wire, Lady Lunar, The Puppeteer, The Cadre, Dr. Cyber, Shark, Copperhead, KGBeast, Javelin, Goldface, Kobra, The Thinker, Major Disaster and Merlin. Queen Bee, Tattooed Man, Tsukuri, Blue Lama, Psycho Pirate, Dr. Destiny and Cat Man show up. Cat Man:I thought that many of you were dead when the legion’s headquarters was blown up.Live Wire:We landed to somewhere around here as everyone else went to the Justice League watch tower under Sinestro’s power ring.” Also there are Dr. Natas and Dr. T. O. Morrow who show up with Abra Kadabra, Dr. Alchemy, Fiddler, Pied Piper and Turtle Man. Dr. Natas:We are joining with the legion of doom. Someone else poisoned professor Ivo and he died in his sleep. We were betrayed too by AMAZO.Dr. Morrow:I have built Tomorrow Woman. Lex Luthor is still alive. Darkseid came back to Apokolips and was arrested by his son Orion and the New Genesis. Lex Luthor is coming back to here.” Those members of the legion of doom go over to Dr. Natas. Tomorrow Woman shows up.

In Dakota City in the day time. Somewhere there is Vandal Savage in hiding. Lex Luthor comes out of a portal. There is Ebon leader of the bang babies present. Ebon:Mr. Luthor.Luthor:Ebon. I know that you’re the leader of the meta humans gang. I am offering you to join us. I am putting the legion of doom back together. I killed Gorilla Grodd. He tried to turn us all into apes. I saved Earth from Darkseid. You all pay me and than you get your money.” Also who shows up are the bad bang babies Boom, Mirage, Carmen Dillo, Chain link, Dwayne, Aaron, Hot Streak, Hyde, Ragtag, Replicon, Run, Jump, Shiv and Tarmack. Lex Luthor goes over to Ebon. Ebon: I’ll join you. We’ll destroy Static and his partner and friend Gear.Luthor:I have another building and I am going to Metropolis.

Back to Metropolis on the streets. Lex Luthor appears to the other members of the legion of doom. Also there are the bang babies with Ebon present. Luthor:You all know of the bang babies from Dakota City. They are joining us.Dr. Morrow:I have created Tomorrow Woman to replace Amazo.

Chapter 2

In Dakota City the next day. There are Static and Gear teaming with Anansi. They are battling Osebo and his 2 cohorts Imogora and Onini. They are fighting. Static shoots down many multiples of Onini. Imogora and Gear are fighting each other hand to hand. Anansi is fighting Osebo hand to hand. Osebo:I now work for Lex Luthor. You won’t stop us.” Vandal Savage shows up. Static captures the real Onini. Gear captures Imogora. Anansi defeats Osebo once again. Anansi:I have stopped you again.Static:Gear and I will deal with Lex Luthor.” Police cars show up along with Chief Barnsdale. Trina Jessup is driving the car with Chief Barnsdale aboard. Trina Jessup:Don’t any of you move. You are both under arrest.Osebo:I have been hired by Lex Luthor’s business. He went off to Metropolis. The Justice League will hunt him down.” Vandal Savage goes over to Static. Anansi: You are Vandal Savage the dictator thwarted by Superman.Savage:I saw my future. I will die of old age and will be getting redeemed.Static:What are you doing here?Savage:I saw Lex Luthor hire the gang babies. Ebon the leader is joining forces with him. I will put you Static and Gear together with the Justice League. I was once a Nazi war criminal. I killed pirates when they were going to raid the ship that rescued me. I faced the Justice League before. I will not take over the world. I need you Static to bring me to the Justice League watch tower.” The cops take the villains into their cars in handcuffs. Chief Barnsdale goes over to the heroes too.

At the Justice League watch tower later on. In the computer area there is Mister Terrific. There are Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Green Lantern John Stewart, Vixen, Booster Gold, Orion, Black Canary, Green Arrow, Question, Elongated Man, Blue Devil and Dr. Light present. Orion:I captured Darkseid’s minions who were at war with each other when you leaguers teamed with the legion of doom remnants. Oberon, Mister Miracle, Big Barda, Light Ray and High Father have captured Virmin Vunderbarr, Granny Goodness, Kanto, Mantis, Mortalla who replaced Desaad, Grayven who replaced Steppenwolf and the whole Female Furies team. I just put Darkseid in prison for the rest of his life. High Father years ago defeat Yuga Kahn Darkseid’s father. The New Gods are fighting on New Genesis against Darkseid’s forces. My team fought others on the Female Furies team. We’ll capture Darkseid if he returns. Mortalla was also captured on New Genesis as was Virmin Vunderbarr’s niece Malice who joined the Female Furies.” Static shows up with Vandal Savage. Also Gear shows up. Superman:Vandal Savage. I reformed you years ago and you defeated Rama Kahn.Savage:We once defeated Tattooed Man. He joined the legion of doom. He was thought to be dead. I am putting Static and Gear together with the Justice League. I have the Hoop Squad team with other allies to Static in Dakota City. Lex Luthor has returned and has brought back the legion of doom. 5 of them were under control of Brainiac who Lex Luthor tried to bring back.Superman:The Flash took down Captain Boomerang shortly before we started the Justice League and than when the others teaming with Static and Gear fought Brainiac Wonder Woman fought Plastique and I was on vacation. Wonder Woman defeated Plastique.Savage: Cadmus was afraid of you leaguers after the Justice Lords came to here and you were under control of Darkseid. Vandal Savage goes over to the Justice League. Hawk Girl betrayed the Justice League just as the Thanagarians only cared about themselves. 5 of you were under control of Brainiac. There was also Metamorpho. This is why Cadmus went against you.

At the new Lex Corp building. There is Lex Luthor present with this current members of the legion of doom. Also there are more new members Dead Shot, Circe, Encantadora, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, Mad Hatter, Heavy Man and DJ Rock. Luthor:I have hired more of you to the legion of doom. Dr. Anton Hastor. You are the reincarnation of Hath-Set. There’s Hawk Girl and Hawk Man who you poisoned in the previous lives. Kill them again.Luthor: You Poison Ivy faced Batman many times.Dead Shot:I left Task Force X. I killed the Clock King. Luthor:We’ll kill Amanda Waller of Cadmus. We’ll kill Colonel Rick Flag and Professor Emil Hamilton. We’ll kill all the Cadmus employees. General Eiling has transformed into a monster. We’ll kill him too. Circe, Mad Hatter, Heavy Man and DJ Rock. I am sending you to the Justice League watch tower to destroy the league. Kill them all. Also there are Static and Gear. Kill them too.

Chapter 3

The next day at the Justice League watchtower. There are the 7 founding members of the Justice League present. Also there is Vandal Savage with Static and Gear. Savage:I have given up my immortality as I was reformed in the future. I’ll just die of old age.Booster Gold:In the future there’s another Batman. His son Michael McGuiness becomes the 3rd Batman.” Circe, Mad Hatter, Heavy Man and DJ Rock show up. Circe:I am back and I will turn you into pigs.Wonder Woman:I have been hunting you down Circe.Mad Hatter:I will turn the watch tower into Wonder Land.Heavy Man:I’ll face you again Static. It’s you Vandal Savage. You would have Tattooed Man killed for his tattoos.Savage:I don’t outlaw tattoos or piercings anymore. I won’t even now ban eating candy or ice cream and other sweets or even ban gum chewing.” Circe shoots magic at the Justice League. Static shoots back at Circe. Vandal Savage takes on DJ Rock. They fight each other hand to hand. Heavy Man takes on Superman. They are throwing punches at each other. Batman goes after Mad Hatter. They throw punches at each other. Circe shoots magic striking Static. Wonder Woman lassos Circe. Wonder Woman: Got you now Circe. I am sending you back to where you belong. You’ll be executed this time.” Green Lantern John Stewart captures DJ Rock with his power ring. Superman defeats Heavy Man. Batman ties up Mad Hatter with his ropes. Mister Terrific:Dr. Fate. Transport them to the proper authorities.Dr. Fate: It will be done.

Back to the legion of doom’s building. There is Lex Luthor with everyone else present along with Ebon minus his meta human gang members. Luthor:I have had members taken down by the Justice League. Silver Banshee, Block Buster, Dr. Cyber, KGBeast, Tattooed Man, Javelin, Shark, Sports Master, Puppeteer, Cadre members, Lady Lunar, Live Wire, Thinker, Tsukuri, Copperhead and you too Dead Shot kill Amanda Waller and the Cadmus team. I tried to kill them once with the laser from the Justice League watch tower and destroyed New Mexico and put the blame on the league. I managed to frame that on that. That didn’t work. Got to Cadmus headquarters.” Blockbuster, Dr. Cyber, KGBeast, Tattooed Man, Silver Banshee, Javelin, Shark, Sports Master, The Puppeteer, Cadre, Lady Lunar, Live Wire, The Thinker, Tsukuri, Dead Shot and Copperhead leave for Cadmus headquarters.

At the Cadmus building outside. Justice League members Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman, Hawk Girl, Hawk Man, Booster Gold, Static, Gear, Martian Manhunter, Crimson Avenger, Speedy, Green Arrow, Black Canary, The Flash, Wildcat, STRIPE, Star Girl and Star Man show up with the reformed Vandal Savage. Savage:I would never bank roll Cadmus. I heard about the Justice Lords. I was altered the past and John Stewart defeated me there. I am going for redemption. I’ll stop the legion of doom.” Also there are members of the legion of doom. The Puzzler shows up next. Batman goes after the Puzzler. Wildcat takes on the Puzzler. Black Canary and Silver Banshee send sonic screams onto each other. Stripe and Star Girl take on the Cadre members. Black Mass shakes the ground. He his shot down by Stripe. Crowbar:It’s you Vandal Savage who would take away our freedom for tattoos and piercings.” Crowbar swings his crow bar at Star Girl. Star Girl with her powers. Star Girl captures Crow Bar. The Thinker uses his thinking cap on the Justice League. Thinker is captured by Static. Live Wire shoots electricity. Hawk Girl blocks it with her sonic mace.

Hawk Girl next strikes Live Wire. Star Girl and Tsukuri fight each other with their weapons. Dead Shot shoots at the Justice League. Dead Shot:I was going to retaliate against Colonel Flag for putting nannites in my body.” Speedy shoots Dead shot with his arrows. Fast Ball throws balls at league. Green Arrow with his arrows shoots his non lethal arrows at Fast Ball. Crimson Avenger fights Sports Master hand to hand. Copperhead jumps onto Gear. Hawk Man with his mace strikes Copperhead. Wonder Woman and Lady Lunar fight each other hand to hand. Batman battles Shark hand to hand. Superman battles Shatterfist hand to hand. Tattooed Man shoots deadly tattoos at the Justice League. Tattooed Man:I got my powers back by Grodd. He would’ve joined you Vandal Savage if Superman were really killed by Toy Man.” The Flash outruns the deadly tattoos. Star Man shoots down Tattooed Man. Static in the battle shoots down Copperhead. Wildcat Cat and Javelin fight each other hand to hand. Wildcat uppercuts Javelin.

Martian Manhunter puts his hand through Puppeteer. Booster Gold fights Block Buster throwing punches at each other. KGBeast fires on the Justice League. KGBeast:I will kill all of you Justice Leaguers.” John Stewart with his powers blocks the shots fired by KGBeast. John Stewart captures KGBeast. John Stewart next shoots Dr. Cyber. Dr. Cyber in her armor shoots back at Green Lantern. Vandal Savage takes a crow bar from Crow Bar. Savage:I got your back Justice League.” He strikes her with it. John Stewart captures both Dr. Cyber and KGBeast with his power ring. Booster Gold defeats Block Buster. Star Girl captures Tsukuri. Crimson Avenger defeats Sports Master. Star Man defeats Tattooed Man. Superman and Batman defeat their enemies. Wonder Woman defeats Lady Lunar. Black Canary defeats Silver Banshee. Green Lantern captures all those legion of doom members with his power ring. Amanda Waller comes out of the Cadmus building. Waller:Good work Justice League. I know that Vandal Savage is now reformed.Savage:I won’t take control of the Justice League after I saw the future where I destroy the world. Superman saved the world.” There are Cadmus soldiers. Static has all those super villains captured. Savage:I have sent Agent Faraday after those who went after Cadmus. You 7 original members with Static and Gear are coming with me to Metropolis to nail Lex Luthor. Lex Luthor doesn’t even know that I am teaming with you leaguers. I have other members to come to Metropolis.” Static, Gear, Vandal Savage with the founding members of the Justice League are teleported to Metropolis. Agent Faraday shows up with his agents.

Chapter 4

In Dakota City. There are the good bang babies and the hoop squad battling the meta humans working for Ebon. There are hand to hand fights and heroes and villains shooting their powers at each other.

In Outer space. There is Kyle Raynor fighting Kanjor Ro. Kyle Raynor is fighting with is power ring. Kanjor Ro is fighting with a light rod.

At Lex Luthor’s headquarters in Metropolis outside. There are the original 7 of the Justice League teleported to there. Also there are Static and Gear with Vandal Savage being teleported to Metropolis. Also Justice League members Crimson Fox, Blue Devil, Bwanna Beast, Dr. Mid Nite, Aqua Man, Shining Knight, Vigilante, Aztek, Blue Devil and Captain Atom are being teleported to the new Lex Corp building. Also there are Dr. Fate, Vixen and Amazo. Savage:I brought you here Amazo to take down Dr. Natas the one who poisoned Professor Ivo. We just saved Cadmus from the legion of doom.Amazo:Lex Luthor was reformed until he bank rolled Cadmus and set up a fake presidential candidacy.Savage: I am going for redemption. I know your powers Dr. Fate. When we get to Lex Luthor. Teleport to the Metropolis police station and get the special crimes unit to here.

Over to the conference room. There is Lex Luthor present along with Mercy Graves, Dr. Morrow and Dr. Natas. There are also the remaining members of the legion of doom along with Tomorrow Woman. Also Dr. Anton Hastor the reincarnation of Hath-Set shows up. Luthor:I have also hired enemies to the Flash. Abra Kadabra, Dr. Natas, Dr. Morrow, Dr. Hastor, Dr. Alchemy, Fiddler, Pied Pier, Tomorrow Woman and Mercy. Stay here. The rest of you go kill the Justice League with Static and Gear.

Back to the Justice League and Vandal Savage outside. The Justice Leaguers enter the building.

Inside the lobby of the building. Psycho Pirate, Blue Lama, Ebon, The Top, Queen Bee, Dr. Destiny, Goldface, Dr. Destiny, Hellhound, Scarecrow, Dr. Spectro, Dr. Polaris, Major Disaster, Cat Man, Poison Ivy, Merlyn, Shrike, Firefly, Dummy and Encantadora. Dr. Fate:I can enter your dream world Dr. Destiny. The league took you down before.” Dr. Fate takes on Dr. Destiny. Firefly shoots at the Justice League. Aqua Man shoots his hook into Firefly’s gun. Aqua Man kicks Firefly on the face. Blue Devil defeats Blue Lama in the battle. Captain Atom defeats Dummy with his powers. Merlyn shoots his arrows at the Justice League. Shining Knight with his sword blocks Merlyn’s arrows. Shining Knight aims his sword at Merlyn. Shining Knight:Don’t move. You are under arrest.” Crimson Fox fights Poison Ivy. The Justice League members and legion of doom members fight each other hand to hand or with powers and weapons. Vixen sends out an elephant onto Queen Bee. The elephant’s trunk clobbers Queen Bee as she shoots stingers at her. Shrike fights Wonder Woman hand to hand as Wonder Woman snares Shrike with her magic lasso. Scarecrow swings his axe at Batman. Scarecrow:I am getting back at you Batman.” Poison Ivy sends plants onto Crimson Fox. Crimson Fox with her claws cuts the vines. Poison Ivy goes for her crossbow. Crimson Fox kicks Poison Ivy.

Bwanna Beast in battle defeats Hellhound. Martian Manhunter turning into a dragon ties up Goldface. Dr. Mid Nite throws a punch onto Psycho Pirate. Aztek with his hands defeats Major Disaster. The Flash and the Top speed at each other and the Flash defeats the Top. Batman in battle defeats Cat Man. Dummy is captured by the Green Lantern John Stewart. Dr. Polaris throws Hawk Girl all over the room. Dr. Polaris:Your stalker and your self will be killed by Dr. Hastor. He’s I know that you and Hawk Man are reincarnated lovers. Hath-Set is Dr. Anton Hastor reincarnated.” Vandal Savage comes over and throws a punch onto Dr. Polaris. Firefly is captured by one of Gear’s instruments. Dummy is captured by Static. Static next takes Dr. Polaris. Captain Atom defeats Dr. Spectro with his powers. Ebon goes through the floor. Static next with his powers zaps Ebon. Static:I got you now Ebon.” Encantadora is the last member still standing. Encantadora:Now I will teleport you all into a trap.” She teleports on the Justice League. Static leaves those members of the legion of doom captive with his powers. Static:I got them now.Savage:Dr. Fate. Teleport us to the top of the building. We’ll nail Lex Luthor.Amazo:We’ll get my creator’s killer put in prison.” Amazo shows up. Dr. Fate teleports everyone after Encantadora. They go to the lab.

Somewhere else in the new Lex Corp building. There is Lex Luthor with his team present. Luthor:The Justice League is coming. You Dr. Natas are working on your weapon against the entire league.Dr. Natas:I could kill the entire Justice League.” Abra Kadabra, Dr. Alchemy, Fiddler, Pied Piper, The Turtle Man and Tomorrow Woman go after the Justice League. Encantadora teleports over to there. Vandal Savage shows up with the Justice League and Amazo. Dr. Natas finds Amazo with the Justice League. Savage:I put the Justice League together with the heroes of Dakota City against your legion of doom. I will not want to rule the world anymore. I will stop you bring freedom and peace to the world. Take me on Lex Luthor.” Tomorrow Woman shoots lasers at the league. Tomorrow Woman throws objects. Vigilante shoots Tomorrow Woman. Vandal Savage goes after Lex Luthor. Savage:Dr. Fate. Now. Go get the police force to here.” Dr. Fate teleports over to the Metropolis police department. He goes to get the special crimes unit. Abra Kadabra does magic on the league. Abra Kadabra:Now I’ll make you all disappear.” Zatana with her want makes tape and ties up Abra Kadabra. Pied Piper:I’ll distract them with my music.” Pied Piper and The Fiddler play music on the Justice League members. The Flash speeds out of it. The Flash goes fast around circles on Pied Piper and the Fiddler. Flash:Caught you know Piped Piper and the Fiddler.” Batman and Dr. Natas fight each other hand to hand.

Dr. Alchemy bounces and bangs many of the Justice League members into each other. Encantadora tries to take control of Wonder Woman’s magic lasso. Wonder Woman:You won’t take control of my magic lasso.” Vixen sends out snakes onto Encantadora. Static captures Dr. Alchemy with his powers. Martian Manhunter puts his hand though Abra Kadabra as he’s about to do magic tricks onto him. Vandal Savage and Lex Luthor are throwing punches onto each other. Aztek throws a hard punch onto Abra Kadabra. Vigilante aims his guns at Dr. Natas and Dr. Anton Hastor. Vigilante:We have captured you 2 varmints.” Batman knocks out Dr. Natas. Mercy pulls out a gun on the Justice League members as they go after her. Batman throws a boomerang knocking the gun out of her hand. Amazo and Tomorrow Woman are fighting each other hand to hand. Amazo shoots lasers destroying Tomorrow Woman. Turtle Man tries to slow the Justice League down. Hawk Girl with her sonic mace strikes Turtle Man. Dr. Anton Hastor:I poisoned you in the previous life Hawk Girl.Hawk Girl:You were Hath Set. We defeated Shadow Thief. I thought that Hath-Set was Shadow Thief.Dr. Anton Hastor:I touched the absorb acorn after the defeat over Shadow Thief. I found that out from the legion of doom who I was.” Shining Knight aims his sword at Mercy. Shining Knight:Don’t move.Luthor:I was reformed and on the good side when you were stopped by Superman.Savage:I am the real reformed super villain. I have saved the world from you.” Vandal Savage throws Lex Luthor through the table. Green Lantern captures all those villains present along with Lex Luthor. Green Lantern:Now we’ll give them to the police.

Later on outside. There are SCU officers taking out all those super villains and Lex Luthor in handcuffs. There is Maggie Sawyer talking to the Justice Leaguers and Vandal Savage. Savage:I tried to a few times take over the world. I am going for redemption. I would’ve been charged with the death of King Gustev of Kasnia. The woman who did it was captured by Wonder Woman and the rest of my gang was taken down by the Justice League just as the other immortal dictator Rama Kahn has taken over my soldiers. The Green Lantern team defeated Eclipso with Sinestro back in the corp. after the death of Glorious Gordon Godfrey.” There is Lois Lane who shows up along with Jimmy Olsen from the Daily Planet. Lois Lane:I am getting a report. I have heard that you Vandal Savage recruited the Justice League and the good bang babies with you against the legion of doom.Savage:Back in world war 2 when the Green Lantern defeated me Captain Nazi escaped from the lab blown up by Spy Smasher and joined my generals. They were captured by Easy Company. I have killed pirates.Superman:I have recruited Static and his friend Gear into the Justice League. Vibe is dealing with his old street gang called the El Lobos in Detroit and their leader. He has the other Steel teaming with him. One of those rebels in this alternate world where you have taken over is the Black Hawk’s grandson. That’s the sole surviving Black Hawk in our time.

Chapter 5

On Apokolips in the day time in Orion’s palace a few days later after the defeat of the legion of doom. There is Orion at his throne. Also present are High Father, Metron, Light Ray and Oberon. Also there is Big Barda pregnant. Also present is Scott Free Mister Miracle. Orion:I have gotten reports that Darkseid and his armies are back. They will destroy us and Earth. They’ll than take over. I will go get the Justice League. Vandal Savage has defeated Lex Luthor.” Orion gets into a portal for the JLU watch tower.

Somewhere else on Apokolips. There is Darkseid present. Also present is Virmin Vunderbarr, Granny Goodness, The whole Female Furies team, Kanto, Mortalla a woman, Grayven, Amazing Grace and Mantis. They go after the team. On the Female Furies team there is Bernadeth the new leader, Bloody Mary a vampire like woman, Artemis an archer, Guillotina, Knockout, Lashina, Mad Harriet, Malice, Speed Queen, Chessure and Stompa. Darkseid:You have Bloody Mary joined my team. We’ll kill the Justice League. Lex Luthor and myself have gone to another dimension and we came back. Let’s go kill Orion my son. I once for a disappointment killed Desaad. You Mortalla will replace him as a general. Also I recruited Devilance.Devilance:The battle for control has happened but I serve you almighty Darkseid.

Later on at the Justice League watch tower in the day time. There is Batman somewhere with Booster Gold. They are walking around the place. Booster Gold:I saw that you met your older self. Also Michael McGuiness won’t be born until 70 years from now or 65 years from now. He was the 3rd Batman. Your successor as Batman saved Phantasm from Parasite 2. I wouldn’t be here now if Superman hadn’t stopped Vandal Savage.” Orion goes into the Justice League watch tower. Orion:Darkseid and his minions are back. We captured them after we thought that he and Lex Luthor died.

Somewhere else in the Justice League watch tower. There is Superman present. Mister Terrific is at the computer desk. Also present are Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern John Stewart, Green Lantern Sinestro, Etrigan, Zatana, The Ray, Hour Man, Thunderbolt, Rocket Red, Hawk Man, Hawk Girl, Fire, Ice, Flash, Static and Atom Smasher. Superman:We have Huntress back in the league now. Vandal Savage should be bringing her to here now.Martian Manhunter:I fired her for taking the laws into her own hands. She’s rehired after she defeated Roulette. Take Sinestro with you as he is going for redemption.” Vandal Savage is teleported into the Justice League watch tower with Huntress. Martian Manhunter:I don’t have any new missions to put you on. You’re back in the league. I discharged you because you were taking justice into your own hands attempting to kill those who killed your parents.” Orion shows up in the other part of the watch tower. Orion:I need you Justice Leaguers. Darkseid and his minions have escaped from prison. I will bring you too Vandal Savage.Mister Terrific:I have all those members here available to go with you.Savage:I have this power glove. I tried to once alter history with it. If I defeated all of the original 7 than I would’ve ruled the world since World War 2.” Vandal Savage pulls out his power glove. Those Justice League members are teleported with Orion and Vandal Savage to Apokolips.

At Orion’s palace on Apokolips. There is the new Genesis team. Barda and Mister Miracle leave the place. There are JLU members Etrigan, Zatana, GL John Stewart, Rocket Red, Thunderbolt, Static, Atom Smasher, Ice, Fire, Flash, Hour Man, Hawk Girl, Hawk Man and Vandal Savage a reformed villain. Mister Miracle:Flash. My wife and I are having our first child together. She’s pregnant.Flash:I heard that here before Darkseid ever returned his minions were arrested.Orion:They had to be let go and they all went against each other. Granny Goodness and Virmin Vunderbarr were against each other and than Darkseid stopped this when he returned.

Outside of the palace. There is Darkseid with his armies and minions. Darkseid:There’s my former palace that is now my son’s. Let’s kill them all. Superman was once under my control.” They go in the attack.

Back to Orion’s palace. Superman:Cadmus was against me because I was once under Darkseid’s control. An alternate version of me also went bad where he went to taking away freedom. Darkseid killed my police friend Dan Turpin years ago.” The Justice Leaguers and new Genesis members all go out after Darkseid and his team.

Chapter 6

Back to outside. Darkseid:Here comes the Justice League.” Darkseid’s soldiers open fire on the Justice League. The Justice Leaguers fight back. Rocket Red shoots down many of Darkseid’s soldiers. Stompa stomps her foot. Hawk Girl throws her sonic mace striking Stompa knocking her out. Speed Queen and the Flash race each other. The Flash makes wind out of his hands throwing Speed Queen against a wall. Orion shoots down many Darkseid soldiers. Fire roasts Darkseid’s army. Ice freezes Darkseid soldiers. Sinestro makes a green sword cutting down many of Darkseid’s soldiers. Lashina wields her flexible steel hands. Artemis shoots arrows. Guillotina uses her karate chops. Static captures those 3 members of the Female Furies team. Huntress pulls out her guns. She shoots down many of Darkseid’s soldiers. John Stewart makes a sword from his power ring. Green Lantern Sinestro captures Granny Goodness with his green power ring. Sinestro:I am back in the Green Lantern Corp as I have stopped you and your female furies. I defeated many of Darkseid’s soldiers as on Earth just as Darkseid has tried to kill us.

Kanto pulls out his sword. Kanto and John Stewart fight each other in a sword fight. Green Lantern:I got your back Sinestro my former enemy.” Vandal Savage himself takes on Darkseid. Savage:I know that you are Darkseid. You once controlled Superman before he ever faced me. I changed history once to where the Axis won World War 2 and I took over.Darkseid:I will take you on you reformed tyrant.Savage:I used to be immortal. I will save the world.” They fight each other hand to hand. Knock out goes over to Atom Smasher. Vandal Savage with his power glove zaps Darkseid. Vandal Savage next zaps Knock Out. Savage:I knew that something was wrong with her.” Some Darkseid soldiers attack Vandal Savage. Atom Smasher grows himself and grabs onto them. He throws them to the ground. Hour Man battles Mantis hand to hand. Bernadeth swings her faren knives at Hawk Girl. Bernadeth:You’re Thanagarian.

Hawk Girl blocks them with her sonic mace. Static and Superman take down more Darkseid soldiers as do Orion’s allies on the new Genesis team. Vandal Savage with the power glove shoots down Chessure. Vandal Savage next shoots down Malice Vunderbarr with his power glove. Virmin Vunderbarr:You knocked out my niece. I’ll get you now you former immortal tyrant.” Virmin Vunderbarr goes after Vandal Savage. Vandal Savage next shoots down Vermin Vunderbarr with the power glove. Static with his powers captures those villains. Blood Mary shoots eye beams. Martian Manhunter phases through them. Martian Manhunter puts his hand through Blood Mary. Blood Mary falls to the ground. Hawk Man strikes down more Apokolips soldiers. The Flash speeds around in circles on Speed Queen. Thunderbolt strikes many soldiers on Apokolips. Superman and Devilance fight each other hand to hand. Mortalla:Darkseid was enraged at General Desaad’s actions and killed him so now I take his place. I even replace Steppenwolf.” Superman throws Devilance against Mortalla.

Green Lantern with his power ring knocks the sword out of Kanto’s hand. Green Lantern next ties up Kanto with his power ring. Mad Harriet is next captured by Static. Blood Mary gets back up. Huntress shoots down Blood Mary with cure dart on the antidote. Bloody Mary goes to the form of a regular person. Darkseid in battle gets back up. Darkseid shoots lasers at Vandal Savage. Darkseid:I’ll kill you all. I could kill you with those lasers as you are now mortal.” Static blocks them with his electromagnetism. Vandal Savage throws a punch onto Darkseid. Etrigan fries many of Darksied’s soldiers with fire from his mouth. Hour Man defeats Mantis. Amazing Grace throws projectiles at the Justice League. Zatana turns them into dust. Zatana next makes a big hat over Amazing Grace. She is taken captive in it.

Orion and Grayven throw punches on each other. The other leaguers and New Genesis on Orion’s team battle the rest of Darksied’s army. Orion defeats Grayven. Static captures the rest of Darksied’s minions. Sinestro gives Granny Goodness to Orion’s soldiers. Sinestro:I was part of the legion of doom and now I am reformed. I fought against Darkseid’s army on Earth and they tried to kill Lex Luthor.” Darkseid grabs Vandal Savage by the neck. Darkseid:I could kill you there even if you were still immortal.” He takes him over to the fiery pit. Vandal Savage with his power glove strikes Darkseid. Vandal Savage throws a hard punch sending Darkseid to the pit. Darkseid is destroyed. It’s a victory. Metron comes out with Orion’s soldiers. Metron:I have rescued Orion’s soldiers. Darkseid wanted to kill me for when Lex Luthor took him down. You are a hero Vandal Savage for your defeat over Darkseid.Orion:I had my father sentenced to execution. He killed Superman’s police friend Dan Turpin years ago.Superman:We’ve killed Darkseid before. Lex Luthor and Darkseid were once thought to be dead from the anti life equation. Darkseid couldn’t take control over me again.” It’s a victory against Darkseid. Martian Manhunter radios Mister Terrific. Martian Manhunter:Mister Terrific. I need you to take us leaguers with Vandal Savage back to the watch tower. Darkseid is gone again.” All those Justice League members and Vandal Savage are teleported back to the Justice League watch tower.

Months later on Apokolips. There are many citizens out there. There is Orion present. There is the New Genesis team there. There is also Barda with Mister Miracle Scott Free holding their daughter Michelle Free. Scott Free:Orion. We named our daughter Michelle. She’ll maybe grow up to join the Justice League.Orion:I rule the planet now. This planet becomes part of New Genesis. There is freedom and peace. Vandal Savage on Earth is a representative in the Untied State republic. He saved the world. He used to be a dictator and now he’s reformed.” Kids are playing around on Apokolips. There is the statue of Orion being put up. Everyone gets to the statue. There is Superman flying off in space.

Many days later at the park in Metropolis in the day time. There is Vandal Savage standing there with all 7 of the original members of the JLU. Also there are all the supporting members still in the league present. There is also Amanda Waller of Cadmus standing in the crowd with General Wade Eiling now a cured meta human. Amanda Waller is also present. Also there is Colonel Flag present. Also there are Static and Gear. Big Barda and Mister Miracle are present and Barda is holding Baby Michelle. Also in the crowd there are the reformed super villains Atomic Skull, Bizarro, Cheetah, Evil Star, Giganta, Heat Wave, Killer Frost, Sinestro back on the Green Lantern team, Star Sapphire, Toyman and Volcana standing in the crowd. Lois Lane is also standing there. Also there is Jimmy Olsen, Perry White and Maggie Saywer of the SCU. Huntress is also present. Vandal Savage is giving his speech. Savage:The Justice League Unlimited was once framed for the laser attack by Lex Luthor. I have had them again disband the laser on the watch tower. They put the watch tower together when the legion of doom was formed. Vixen, Black Canary and Crimson Fox have defeated Chessire, Lady Vic and Siren who I would’ve recruited into my team called Tarturus if it wasn’t for Superman. I would’ve also recruited Neo Nazi Red Panzor who was defeated by Static and Gear after the Thanagarian invasion. Static’s team has defeated all of the bang babies in league with Ebon. The Thanagarians killed those gang members from the Dakota City riots for standing against them. If I had stood against them I would’ve been killed just as I used to be immortal. We have saved the world. We’re going now. 2 leaguers Big Barda and Mister Miracle now have a baby girl named Michelle. They are leaving the league.” Everyone and Vandal Savage leave the place. Justice Leaguers fly off including Superman. They all go out there to stop bad things from happening. Superman is flying off in space.

End

pronker likes this.