main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JW Titus Fan Club........Non Denomiational.

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Darth_Underwear, Mar 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nefertiti

Nefertiti Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2004
    LZM - and just died? I'd rather go with the broken (yech!) heart theory! Will look for your request and send it off.

EDIT: e-mail on it's way.

2. THEFORCEROCKS

THEFORCEROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2004
    Nerfertiti tells me that Hayden was on Nick tonight! I missed it. Said he looks tan but has lost the 25 lbs he gained for ROTS.

Yeah I saw him on Nick too and Darth Vader, Chewbacca,r2d2 and Cp30 were with him. He asked them to rap and Darth rapped and it was funny but the rest didnt go so well and Hayden seemed embarassed. You shouldve seen how Darth Vader came out on the stage like he owned everything very funny. [face_laugh]

EDIT: This guy gets more breaks than Lucifer. We, the audience, continually give him another try. At what point do we open our eyes and see that there is no goodness in this being? It's beyond me where Padmé and Luke find it. But we always wait. We always look. Anakin a baby...he always has been. Now because he is, righteously destroyed, we are going to nurse him back to health - so that he can once again attempt to destroy democracy.
    EDIT:

Interesting Nef I guess the people closest to us can see things that a stranger can not. I am relieved that Kenobi nor the Empereror told Luke what happened to his mother. I dont think Vader wouldve been spared on the DSII if it was revealed and the empereror just came out and straight up told Luke this is the man responsible for your mother's demise. We would have sithdom all over again.

3. Nefertiti

Oct 15, 2004
    TheForce - I'm that stranger and I see that Anakin needs to go - one way or the other. I appreciate all of the "What ifs...", but in the end if he was allowed to live, he would start the revolution all over again and those lives he took would have died for nothing.

EDIT: My pleasure - hope it's what you need.

4. LadyZaraMarta

LadyZaraMarta Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2004
    Thank you Nefertiti!

EDIT 1: WhiteLady: I would like to think that Anakin is still worth saving! Yoda would have to rethink much of Jedi philsophy as well as Obiwan.

I suppose its the romantic fool in me!

But A/V is a mass murderer. He's a tool of Sids!

But a mother or a wife still loves...

Yes, he would have to pay a penalty for what he had done. But if he could turn back, saw the mistakes he made...

Hope? Love? Faith?

What are the qualities that make a hero? Even a flawed hero?

Why do so many of us care for Anakin/Vader????!!!

Can someone explain that to me???
    Is there a shrink in the house??

5. Nefertiti

Oct 15, 2004
    Well that leaves me out! lol
    G'night all...

6. WhiteLadyofRohan

WhiteLadyofRohan Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    M'Lady -- What defines a hero? Do all heroes have the same qualities?

I think we all like A/V for either one of two reasons:
    1) We feel compassion for him -- We would all like to see a sinner redeemed. His life was miserable from the start -- he went from slave to misunderstood Jedi to dictator's puppet. Poor guy -- he didn't have anyone to turn to after Padme's death.
    2) The age old myth that women like "bad" men. You find a lot of that in my town...

Just a thought...

Anyone have suggestions for writing an essay on james Joyce's "Ulysses"? I'm beginning to hate my English class... ;)

EDIT: I personally believe that even the worst people can be redeemed, so I'm sticking with my theory of Anakin's redemption. Love is a powerful force...

7. SKYWALKER_INC

SKYWALKER_INC Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 4, 2004
    I just wanted to take a moment to say "hello" to everyone... It is good to see that there is a place where we can still "hang out" when we feel the urge...

Well, back to my new Star Wars goodies... FYI: The RotS Books are awesome - I bought them all! ;)

Darth Deceptious

8. Nefertiti

Oct 15, 2004
    Ok, first snide remark... "Oh, brother...!" WLOR - apologies, couldn't resist. I attempt never to make personal remarks about thoughts, employment or age, but come on.

LZM - you're welcome.
    You started this. Back to the old redemption. Love conquors all. Sinners can be good too. In the imortal words of one Ebeneezer Scrooge - Bah, Humbug.

Look one more time at that so horrible, depraved life of Anakin Skywalker. Slavery (a throughly disgusting idea) - for Anakin didn't seem all that bad. He wasn't starving, beaten and I actually think Watto liked him. He was very good for business. Anakin voluntarily left his mother. He wasn't "torn from her arms...". The Jedi may not have given him - IMO - the care that he needed, but he looked pretty good when we last saw him. Yes, I believe that environment/circumstance shape and form fifty percent
    of who and what we become. His life wasn't that bad. It's his attitude that needed new batteries.

I wonder if Christensen (good looking boy that he is) hadn't become Skywalker/Vader would the ladies be so willing to save him...?

9. WhiteLadyofRohan

WhiteLadyofRohan Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    Sorry, but I have to disagree with you, Nefertiti. Anakin grew up in enviroments that lacked praise for his achievements. Yes, yes, I know he had his mom, but he certainly had little praise from the Jedi and probably none from his master Watto.

It would be incredibly degrading to have a childhood where you're the possession of a person who only cares about the amount of money you bring in. To then go through your teenage years in an enviroment where you weren't wanted in the first place and everyone is critical of you only adds fuel to the fire.

Thus, I believe much of his attitude and his character (more than 50%)stemmed from the circumstances under which he was raised. Anakin resents the Jedi because they fail to recognize his talent and abilities.

Just my opinion. I don't really care, though.

Hey, cut me a little slack. 1) I'm in high school, 2) I'm not really functioning on 3 hours of sleep with 4 essays to write before noon tomorrow.

10. ArgenPalos

ArgenPalos Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2004
    Pasha, Pasha - again a truly moving story written by you on the previous page. does the writing ever stop - i hope not!

congrats to the ladies, LZM, Pasha, WLOR, and Nef for having such intelligent conversation - unfortunately it looks like us fellas do our talking with our lightsabers - isn't that life?

can we be changed? then again if Anakin had been a woman, could he have been saved more easily?

11. Darth_Shazbot

Darth_Shazbot Jedi Youngling

Oct 14, 2004
    I can't find the final chapter of JWs EIII novel. I thought it was done but I can't find it. Any help?

Thanx in advance.

12. Eme-ma_Himou

Eme-ma_Himou Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    Sup all! Good to be here...

13. JediMasterRonoc

JediMasterRonoc Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    u can get it at my website in microsoft word format

http://www.geocities.com/sithlorddomain

also for those of u who still don't know i used to be SithLord2457 but am now JediMasterRonoc

14. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    da link is dead...

and why the sock? Ya feel like it? That's why I've got my two buddies here...

15. Jales

Jales Jedi Youngling

Feb 4, 2005
    Hello, I'm Eme-ma_Himou's Shoulder Devil

16. LadyZaraMarta

Aug 21, 2004
    If Anakin was a woman! Anakina??? Ani...

Hey...didn't you know the female of the species is always the deadlier!

JW Titus: Any chance of female Sith in your Sith novels?

I will have to pm Titus and ask!

17. Eme

Eme Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2005
    Hello, I'm Eme-ma_Himou's Shoulder Angel

poo, LZM, you messed up my line!

I'll have to go now and I'm taking Jales.

18. LadyZaraMarta

Aug 21, 2004
    Eme has a split personality...known this for a very long time....

EDIT 1: Bye, Eme!

19. Darth_Underwear

Darth_Underwear Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2004
    Glad to see how many people are finding this place. It is a tribute to JW himself.

Too all looking for the full novel.

Look at.

For all wanting the entire novel.

SithLord has it in Word format @

http://www.geocities.com/sithlorddomain

Darth2Pac has it in PDF format @

http://media.earleywine.com/

Thanks guys for your efforts compiling the novel for us.

Or PM me and I can email it.

On a personal note. Compare JW Chapter 34 to End VS Stover Chapter 21, New Jedi Order.

Alot of great conversation today. I will have to catch up.

LZM, Nef, Pasha and WLOR, cudos.

The Ladys Rule!!!

Watch it WLOR using the "R" word. (redemption). Nef may get after you.

But I feel as you do. Redemption, in this case is not a matter of judicial procedings but spiritual enlightenment.

Our society has failed when "Under God" is forbidden by law.

DU

PS, Eme...glad to see you. Even though you got bashed for going to Hawaii during winter. (Eme dodges a snowball yet again).

20. LadyZaraMarta

Aug 21, 2004
    Has Eme gone off to some exotic locale again....grumble, grumble....blleech...

There was something I wanted to mention to Nefertiti earlier...it will have to wait until some other time.

"Innocent until proven guilty."

1st Amendment: Please don't disillusion me!

21. Darth_Underwear

Oct 14, 2004
    "Has Eme gone off to some exotic locale again....grumble, grumble....blleech... "

That is HAD, past tense. And he suffered the wrath of us all.

I think that was way back on IV thread.

22. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    and I still have the snowballs to prove it!

23. Darth_Underwear

Oct 14, 2004
    Eme, LMAO.

(Then flings a snowball at Eme, DU had in his fridge just in case.)

24. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    *Eme opens his fridge to find the thousands kept from the Hawaii Incident. Some snowballs are marked with "From Darth Undies," "From LZM," "From Pasha," and a ton of others.*

Are you ready for this?

*Eme attaches an air powered cannon to the fridge, shooting snowballs into the thread*

============================================================

For all of you that wasn't there, here comes:

THE HAWAII Chronicles

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

That's it! Enough copy and pasting of old forums! Just click the link and click the next page if you wanna see more.

This also is the buildup to New Years ( ;) )

Containing a bunch of Star Wars Alcohol puns and "Rodent Killing"

25. Darth_Underwear

Oct 14, 2004
    Eme, ROFLMAO...

I take it you didn't appreciate the 'love' we sent you when you were in Hawaii?

Glad you are back...

We need someone to pick on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.