main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Bad Batch The Kaminoans Krazy Kloning Konundrum (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, May 4, 2021.

1. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    Bodes pretty well for humans. Job is a job, and if someone else had to go for you to get it, well, that's just good business.

2. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    It seems Omega is now part of their plans of continnued with the empire.

3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Looks like Kamino is gonna clone a clone that should end well

clone commander bossk likes this.
  4. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I want to know more than ever what would make Omega the big thing the Empire would have been looking for. They make her sound more and more like the freaking Blue from Jurassic World and the Kaminoans need her to create the Indoraptor. The ultimate hybrid for your military needs. Maybe she is the product of literally taking the Jango genome apart and building a human being from the ground up. The Kaminoans did some Dr. Woo crap where they inserted not so random DNA into the gaps.

Last edited: May 14, 2021
  5. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I am 100% sure Omega is either force sensitive or has the powers of all of the bad batch.

MrDarth0 likes this.
  6. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I'm thinking force sensetive or cloe to a mutant. I think the kaminoans might be the first step into what we see in mandalorian and TROS.

7. beetzello

beetzello Jedi Grand Master star 2

May 17, 2002
    I know Palpatine would block such maneuvers, but it would seem the Bail Organa contingent of the former Senate would want to investigate the goings-on at Kamino and what led to the Clones turning on the Jedi. Bail knows the truth! It would be interesting to see the actions of Bail from ROTS synch up with a future Bad Batch episode.

MrDarth0, mnjedi and Glitterstimm like this.
  8. Cyber Spark

Cyber Spark Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 27, 2020
    Could we be looking at RAIL Class ARCs created from Omega's DNA, or am I reaching too far?

9. mnjedi

mnjedi JCC Arena Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Nov 4, 2012
    I’m kinda curious if they tie Boba Fett into this DNA subplot as well. I distinctly remember that the Kaminoians were making a new batch of clones (without his permission) with his DNA in the Force Unleashed comic and he wound up pretty much burning that entire facility to the ground because he was so angry about it. He was also the playable hero for the Empire in the Battlefront two clone rebellion mission.

Last edited: May 14, 2021
  10. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Yep that’s pretty much what happened

11. SeparatistFan

SeparatistFan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2012
    I wonder if Bounty Hunters are still on Kamino training the clones....

I’d like to see Bric and El-Les again.

MrDarth0, Alarinne and Seerow like this.
  12. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Is it wrong I want to see Bric end up on Hunter or Wrecker's knife?

Last edited: May 15, 2021
  13. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    I much preferred Kal Skirata to those two.

mnjedi and MrDarth0 like this.
  14. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    If we do see a full-blown Kamino rebellion, I wouldn't be surprised to see these two pop up again. El-Les would almost certainly side with the clones, but it'd be interesting to see what Bric does; is he still a hard-ass that sees this as nothing more than a comfy gig, and is willing to side with the Empire in putting the clones down if that's what's paying the checks these days, or have those years teaching clones and working under Shaak Ti rubbed off on him and he chooses to die as a "father to his men" kind of deal?

Last edited: May 15, 2021
    SeparatistFan likes this.
  15. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Yep but alas Lucas didn’t want Jango to be Mando.

16. SeparatistFan

Oct 19, 2012
    Yeah I agree over El-Les.

It would be interesting for Bric to side with the Empire, it’s possible he could start training volunteer recruits.

17. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    But some Mandos served as mercs and allies/auxiliaries like Rau and his Skull Squadron.

18. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I had thoughts Bric could be sent to hunt the Bad Batch. Maybe he will be the dude who will bring out that brutal side hiding in Echo.

19. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    My point was the reason you didn’t get Mando’s in TCW training clones is because that’s not where they were at. The Mandos at least as presented in TCW were either pacifists or death watch.

20. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    Well I think a type like Kal could still be there, even as a late war addition like Rau was. We likely will see more of Rau and Gar Saxon since they are Imperial agents around this time and take over Mandalorian assets under the Imperial banner .

New Mandalorians were pacifists but they were not the only Mandalorians , a group like Death Watch or Journeyman Protectors who were not( the latter was not even present in TCW Season 7 just Bo-Katan and her group). We know Jango, who was a Foundling, was trained by Jaster(likely Mereel) who was certainly not a New Mandalorian but something akin to Death Watch/The Watch or a precursor to the Journeyman Protectors type of old Mandalorian warrior. So the Clones are still inspired from Mandalorians since Jango was the template and likely aided the Kaminoans in their combat and military training programs.

21. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Fenn Rau is a Mando and he was a flight instructor for the Clones at some point. There's still a chance for Kal as a Clone Instructor.

Vorax likes this.
  22. SeparatistFan

Oct 19, 2012
    I’d also like to see Senator Burtoni again, this would be a great opportunity to show the Senate and how it has changed from the days of the republic, I’m not saying do full on political episodes, but I don’t see the harm with a few scenes in the senate, it would serve the story well, I mean a big debate of continuing the production of more clones vs imperial recruits must get a lot of limelight in the Senate.

whostheBossk likes this.
  23. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    You know, I don't remember if he had a name but we should revisit the senator from "Pursuit of Peace" Padme talked to about getting her vote. He basically said the clones are bred to die and prevent the need for conscripted soldiers.

Last edited: May 16, 2021
  24. SeparatistFan

Oct 19, 2012
    That’s a neat idea, I’d be happy to see all the Senators again, especially the ones that were very close to Palpatine. Also be interesting to see what became of Corporation Senators like Lott Dod - guessing they would have lost their seats at the very start of the Empire, be nice to see it happen on screen though...

25. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    Omega - Snoke - Grogu.... I can see a large story arc forming, if Omega and Snoke failed or at least don't live up to Papatine's expectations, it could be why he's got Gideon desperately trying to clone Grogu in the future.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.