main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Kazuda Xiono

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Our newest main character in Star Wars animation. Might even be the most unique name for a main character. Anyway, I thought we should have a thread to discuss this new character and what he will be doing in the show.

2. Hopeless

Hopeless Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2006
    Human?
    I assume if he's intended to infiltrate the First Order he'll have to be!
    But then there's the story, will they start off with him being part of a racer group competing in various tournaments the upper class can bet on like at Canto Blight or Tattooine?

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
    Baron_Papanerd likes this.
  3. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    I hope he is cool.

4. Blackhole E Snoke

Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 26, 2016
    Star Wars version of Hikaru Ichijyo from Macross. (Unfortunately more known as Rick Hunter).

Hopeless likes this.
  5. Hopeless

Oct 28, 2006
    And girlfriends?

Now Max Sterling and his future wife would a great addition to Star Wars but that would mean a Roy Fokker (I think that's his name!) and a captured Imperial Super Star Destroyer!

6. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Kazuda Xiono. I think it's safe to assume Kazuda is male if VA is Christopher Sean. Probably human too and very likely ethnically "space-Asian". Maybe he is from Mykapo like another "space-japanese" Jun Sato in Rebels was. Would be a good connection. There is one Resistance officer from Mykapo in the new movies. Or then he is from some new world that is being attacked/threatened by the First Order.

I seriously hope he is not too much like Ezra... Ezra was irritating at times. Would also be good if he is older like 16-20, not such a kid like Ezra. But since this is kid's show he is most likely very young. Also I hope he wouldn't be Force-sensitive this time. And if he is at least not connected to jedi in any way.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  7. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    I hope he isn't force sensitive as well.

podjazd and Jedi Daniel like this.
  8. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Nah we have Jacen for that. But maybe he has connections to the church of the force.

9. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Church of the Force could very well be part of some storyline. There are probably another communities like Tuanul village where people who believe in the Force and it's balance get together and hope for jedi to return. These would be naturally targeted by the First Order and Kylo Ren. Search for the Skywalker may also be this "secret mission" mentioned there since that was what Poe was tasked for and Kazuda may be as well. I just hope that is not their only task in the show.

10. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I Hope Lor San Tekka, shows up. I mean this is a perfect time for him to show up. Kazuda also might be target himself, maybe unkown sercets of heritage.

whostheBossk likes this.
  11. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    I would also love to see ruins of Jedha or even Tython. Those could be places to start the search of Luke Skywalker

Hopeless and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  12. Baron_Papanerd

Baron_Papanerd Jedi Master star 4

May 1, 2014
    Hopefully pod racing. [face_dancing]

13. ComfortablyNunb

ComfortablyNunb Jedi Master star 3

Nov 21, 2015
    I love the idea of a Force-sensitive pilot who doesn't train to be a Jedi -- maybe he doesn't believe in it or he simply doesn't have the time. Imagine if Luke had obeyed orders and met up at the rendezvous point with everyone else. He'd still be a great help even without Jedi training.

I mean, why do we assume that everyone who's strong in the Force is located and trained? Or maybe they start training but leave due to personal reasons (e.g. to take care of their family) or philosophical disagreements (e.g. the galaxy needs pilots/leaders/scientists more than they need Jedi).

Last edited: May 1, 2018
  14. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Do we know that? I didn't see who was voicing whom in any thing.

Also, how do you folks think it's pronounced? Kazuda Xiono --> Ka-zoo-da Shee-oh-no?

15. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    I think it is not officially confirmed who is voicing who, but considering the fact that Christopher Sean is half-japanese actor it seems likely that he plays the role of Kazuda who is this anime-inspired hero after all and probably have some Japanese inspiration in his character as well. Besides Sean is mentioned first like he would be voicing the leading character. Sure it may be that he voices another character altogether and we too quickly jumped into conclusion it's Kazuda he is voicing, so good point there.

16. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Yeah, that makes sense. I hadn't thought of it in that way.

17. Hopeless

Oct 28, 2006
    So no chance they might "subvert" viewers by having Xiona being the kid sister who ends up searching for her older brother whose mission she ends up taking over after he disappears apparently captured by the First Order?

18. cookeycat

cookeycat Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 17, 2016
    "Can they be a Pyke? Can everyone in this cartoon be a Pyke?"

19. DarthKreVass

DarthKreVass Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 27, 2008
    Changeling? Like the bounty hunter Zam from Episode II? Possible.

podjazd likes this.
  20. podjazd

podjazd Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 16, 2013
    I was thinking about it too, because it's a cool idea :).

21. Blackhole E Snoke

Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 26, 2016
    Kettch the Ewok brought into canon as an actual character and pilot. YUB YUB!!! :xwing:

Nehru_Amidala and vncredleader like this.
  22. Hopeless

Oct 28, 2006
    Heh Wedge Antilles using his Ewok alter ego!

23. Hopeless

Oct 28, 2006
    There's an interesting video discussing various ideas on this character on you tube.
    I was wondering could the name actually mean the surname is first rather than last?
    So the character's first name is Xiono and the family name is Kazuda?

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  24. DaddlerTheDalek

DaddlerTheDalek Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2014
    I hope he is likable.

25. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I'm sure he'll be a favorite. I bet a 18 year old kid doing pod racing. He be like a Anakin/Han character young man trying to get to better life.