main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Keeping in contact.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by KOB, May 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldjediMasterYoda

OldjediMasterYoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2005
    Yo Yo Yo

So sorry for having been so MIA the past few weeks, work has been in flux and getting divorced sorta made it a weird summer but I am sooooo back and so looking forward to seeing BadKarma, PooDoo, E, Jairen, Veritas, Skinneeeeeeeeeee, KOB Still look back fondly and sadly at the times at CIII and looking forward to CIV ( cmon you know there will be one ) [face_mischief]

Miss you guys all terribly and looking forward to the chance to see you all, cash is a bit light now but speaking of light there is some at the end of the tunnel and I should be back on the scene again soon !! Anyone else taking the day off Tuesday to bask in the Ep III and Battlefront II goodness ?? I may get fired for it but so what ???????????????????

2. -E-

-E- Jedi Master star 3

Sep 1, 2003
    Hmmm. I didn't think I'd do it, and actually am waiting for the box set, but I may check out any release events I hear about around here. You know, to see the scenes ;)

Here's a question: since there are so many domestic Crewmembers already unofficially looking towards DragonCon, how 'bout we make it official? By this, I mean make a big scene about how fun it's gonna be, so our othernational friends will be seduced to attend.
    "OMG, it's gonna be SOOO great! SW, anime, Sci-Fi, naked chicks in body paint." Like, how could we NOT go?!
    That sort of thing.

3. OldjediMasterYoda

OldjediMasterYoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2005
    Sounds awesome, on top of seeing everyone again I will be single maybe my future Star Wars loving destiny is out there hehe

4. -E-

-E- Jedi Master star 3

Sep 1, 2003
    Oh, so we have an ulterior motive! Suddenly, it's all so clear, Yoda.

I bet you don't even really like Star Wars, you hound. [face_shame_on_you]

5. KOB

KOB Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    Since I can barely make it back and forth to school, doesn't look like I'll be making it to Chicago any time soon....:_|

6. BADKARMAJMC333

BADKARMAJMC333 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 2004
    "From my friends computer"

Damn that sinks bro, cuz I really wanted you their. It won't be the same without you.

-E- give me a call let me know whats giong on so far.

Later!

7. -E-

-E- Jedi Master star 3

Sep 1, 2003
    Ok, you guys:
    I sent you emails about what's up with me; things are ok, but life's gotten a bit wierd.[face_alien_1] I'm all drugged up, and have spent very little time at my own house lately; no, it's not as bad, nor as great as it sounds :p I'm locked in to staying where I am this weekend - in body, if not in spirit. I still plan on heading up your way sometime soon; if you guys can match a weekend free, I'll try to meet up with you. I may disappear for a few days around T-Giving, but who isn't? I'll be settling in this weekend, so I'll (finally) make calls - feel free to bombard me, as well! I left my home # in the mails. If one of you guys gets the info and knows the other doesn't have internet or whatnot (I don't know what the status is for y'all), spread the gossip, OK?

DragonCon tickets are to be bought in the next couple days!
    You'll wish you had the money later! ;)
    [face_monkey]

8. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    I've already ordered my DragonCon ticket :D

Now I've just got to come up with enough money to get the flight and hotel!

9. -E-

-E- Jedi Master star 3

Sep 1, 2003
    Yay! That's one officially down!!:-B

You know, I was looking again at the poop sheet on D*Con; there's only five bucks difference between now and buying till Feb. I guess I can stand down then; I can chill if I can sacrifice a beer while there. I mean, it'll be tough, but I'll persevere.
    I'm still gonna ride you guys about it, though [face_devil]

10. IEatPoodoo

IEatPoodoo Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    So... Is anything happening this weekend?! Because I have ROTS, and a handle of brandy... If there's a marathon party this weekend, I want in! I'll be making my calls tomorrow!!!

11. BADKARMAJMC333

Dec 3, 2004
    To all my friends on the board , have a great Thanksgiving.

and I'll talk to yall soon.

Later!

12. IEatPoodoo

IEatPoodoo Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Thanks a lot. I hope you had an excellent Thanksgiving as well. If anyone is going to be in my neighborhood between now and New Year's, shoot me an e-mail or give me a call. I'll be pretty bored since I've decided to stop drinking for a while. I'll probably disappear between January and March, just to continue sorting out my priorities and such... Hope things are going well for everyone else. Happy Holidays!

13. -E-

-E- Jedi Master star 3

Sep 1, 2003
    Between now and New Years...[face_thinking]

Maybe. Maybe. I may be starting a new job this month; either I'll be beat to heck, or will want to burn my new millions. Either way, you'll hear from me.
    I was just in Memphis with Mom (you remember her), and we were talking about you guys. She's keeping you in her heart, as am I. I'm just a real loser at keeping in touch with people :p .
    Right now I'm racked up with bronchitis, but as soon as I can talk for long periods, I'll start making calls. I wanna know how things are, and Mom wants to know what to do about this costume Josh mentioned long ago - you, Sir, may have commissioned yourself a future outfit. :cool:

Expect calls from me later this week. :*

14. BADKARMAJMC333

Dec 3, 2004
    IIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMM BBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have Internet back now so I'll keep in contact

Later !

15. -E-

-E- Jedi Master star 3

Sep 1, 2003
    :) :) :)

Well, funny you should pop up today. I started my new job today, and was wondering what would happen with the planning. Obviously, with my new schedule, I'm booked for the next two weekends. I have to get set up, rested, and down South for Christmas Day.
    I'm still game for coming up this winter. I think Jan or Feb (that's practically now, anyway)should be ok, assuming the airports stay open. I'll have a tee-nincey bit of money by then, and could do a weekend. Hopefully, that's enough,what with work and school going on.
    I'm glad we're starting to keep in better touch now. Seems like the ball's gonna get rolling soon.

16. BADKARMAJMC333

Dec 3, 2004
    To every one I know .

I want to wish you a Merry Christmas ( yes I know I'm late with that, sorry!) and a happy + drunk New Year.

Drink one for me yall !

Later !

17. lovelucas

lovelucas Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2004
    and happy new years to all and to all a good night.

here's hoping for C4

18. -E-

-E- Jedi Master star 3

Sep 1, 2003
    Happy New Year friends, especially when it gets old n' moldy!
    8-} [face_monkey]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.