main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Kingdom Hearts] Where the Land Meets the Sky and the Sea (Riku's Journal) Diary Challenge 2009

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by C1-J2, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C1-J2

C1-J2 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2007
    Title: Where the Land Meets the Sky and the Sea
    Genre: General, Adventure
    Summary: Riku's story during the events of Kingdom Heats I and possibly into Chain of Memories, and/or Kingdom Hearts II.
    Author's Notes: This is a response to the 2009 Diary Challenge. I'm using this more as a Riku character study in preparation for a KH AU I've been wanting to write for awhile now. It will (hopefully) be updated at least twice a month.

~*~*~*~

Entry 1

I can?t wait until we can get out of here, and see other worlds. I?m tired of being told by those older and supposedly wiser than me, that our world is the only world. If there are so many stars in the sky, why do we have to be the only world in a galaxy so large?

I suppose I should explain myself a little. My name is Riku and I live on Destiny Islands. My two best friends, Kairi and Sora, are building a raft with me so that soon we will be able to see the land beyond our seas.

I am a firm believer in life beyond our world, and I seek the adventure that will come with our discovery.

This is only the beginning of my journey, I can feel it.

I will write more soon.

-Riku

2. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    I don't know a thing about Kingdom Hearts but this was a great start!

I'm interested in seeing what happens! :)

[:D]

3. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Kingdom Heart is one of my all time favorite games. [face_love]

So I'm intrigued how this will go on.

Would you send me PM's when you update, please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.