main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knight Of Darkness Vader-PAdme Romance with a twist AU (05/ 25 Who needs a blaster?)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by sabrelight, Sep 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    SYPNOSIS
    Anakin never becomes a jedi, he is rejected for being too old and sent back to Tatooine. But he never lets go of his obsession with the handmaiden who had visited him years ago, not even when he is discovered by Palpatine and not even after he becomes a full fledged Sith.

The Naboo sun shone bright behind the handsome young man leaning on the stone balcony at the end of the corridor. The birds chirped and the smell of summer flowers wafted from the sprawling gardens below.

The corridor seemed endless to Padmé as she hurried towards her fiancé, as is it she had made him wait long enough. She squinted through the dazzling light in an effort to catch the infectious grin on his face or the twinkle in his brown eyes, that she knew would be there to greet her.

The Young man stood straight as she approached him, he was dressed in a crisp army uniform, cutting a dashing figure as he held out his arms to her.
    Padmé jogged the remaining distance ready to throw herself into his welcoming arms.

Suddenly a dark, hooded form, his cape bellowing behind him, appeared out of nowhere, casting a shadow over her. She looked up in terror as the faceless shape held up a thick-gloved hand, blocking her path. Then he stepped towards her, pulling his hood back as he did so, her blood curdled at the gruesome sight before her.

Standing before her was death itself; his skulled head devoid of any skin or flesh, two fiery orbs of blue blazed from the sockets where his eyes should have been. His mouth was set in a perpetual malevolent grin as he gestured her to come closer. She backed away terrified.

Suddenly the apparition turned around to face the young man, who was reaching for his blaster. She saw a flash of red and screamed-Aji, looked down in disbelief, he wasn?t standing on his legs but on short stumps where his knees should have been. He did not have time to lament his loss as the red flashed again, he heard a scream but it was from far, far away, he squinted at something familiar on the floor-that arm, it was his, he recognized the gold engagement ring on one finger-then the red flashed again and all went dark.

2. starwarsfan1000

starwarsfan1000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2000
    Looks intersting. :)

3. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks SF1000, here's another post.

Padmé woke up with a start, her body trembling and her clothes wet with sweat. She rubbed her eyes and looked around the empty room, it was dark but a little light from the waning moon filtered through the port window.

Pressing her hand to her breast, to calm her beating heart, she sagged back into the pillow. Tears welled in her eyes, as she thought about the nightmare. Why was it dogging her, night after night it plagued her.

She jumped suddenly as a muscular arms slid across her belly; the bed creaked softly as the man beside her turned in his sleep, pressing his body against her. She held her breath, as she looked at his face from the corners of her eyes, then releasing it when it was evident that he was fast asleep.

Slowly she turned her head towards him. Staring hard at the almost angelic young face, his long lashes quivered slightly as she gently caressed the soft skin, tinged blue by the moon beans, burying her fingers into his short blond hair; gently she swept it away from his forehead.

He looked so serene and peaceful, so innocent and vulnerable; she could almost love him-if anybody could ever love the devil. Looking at him now, no one would guess this was the same twisted tyrant who?s mere look could scare stiff, prisoners, warriors and generals alike.

Never had the galaxy seen such ruthless efficiency. Within months of gaining control of the forces he had rampaged through the galaxy, leaving a trail of quick and ruthless victories. Yet this man was her husband, she who had never hurt a living creature intently, even as a powerful ruler-yet now she was wife to this beast.

4. starwarsfan1000

Aug 21, 2000
  5. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks SF!

6. Twinnie

Twinnie Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 5, 2001
    This is an interesting idea =) Please, keep posting !
    *prays for a happy ending*

7. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    This looks interesting, please more :) I'd staying with this thread

Am [face_love]

8. excalibur2358

excalibur2358 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2000
    Hey sabre, how come you didn't tell me you were starting a new story? :( I'm here though, this sounds interesting! lol

9. aninonymous

aninonymous Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2000
    I agree. This sounds really good.
    Hope there will be some more soon!

10. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thank twinnie, ami, excal and ani.

Excal- I had this bunny bugging for some time now-but I was intent on first finishing the other fic but this sudden darkness on the horizon darkened my mood prompting me to me eventually catch this bunny and roast it.

11. ThePodSquad

ThePodSquad Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 25, 2001
    This looks good....dark which I usually don't read but I like the way you write sabre so I'm gonna give it a whirl.

Hannah

12. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks podsquad, I don't wanna give away any thing but suffice to say that this is an AU.

13. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    She drew an imaginary line across his neck with her nails, across the thick vein that stood out at the side of his neck, ?How easy it would be to end the galaxies woes, here, right now.? She thought, for though this man trusted her she could very easily strike at his vulnerable jugular, while he slept. She nodded in defeat, she could not do it.

She jumped again as he moved, snatching her hand back. Fearful that he may have read her thoughts, but he only moaned again, his brows furrowed deeply, as he muttered something softly, then he pulled her closer. She knew under the fearsome stone mask that he wore, was a terrified boy running away from his insecurities. She noticed he never slept well, moaning and muttering in his sleep.

Padmé leaned her head against the headrest and looked down at the blond head buried in her neck. Why was she here at all she wondered. How did she fit in with this man-He seemed to want her company, want her warmth and her body. And yet he was so harsh and crude.

But what surprised her was that he had never confessed his love to her nor cared to show it in any other way, yet he had chased her across the galaxy, kidnapped and forcibly married her days before her marriage to her fiancé of two years-Aji-mal Nabberie, her cousin from her great uncle?s side.

Her heart ached as she thought what could have been, and could never be. She sighed as she turned, coming face to face with a set of cold blue eyes that seemed to pierce her very soul. She shot up on one arm alarmed. Her heart beat fast, she gulped as the soft angelic features changed, the hardness engulfed his features, washing down like a cold wave from his eyes to his chin. She watched the angel transform into a stone faced Sith right before her eyes, the soft features were now sharp and angular, his lips were stretched tight, one end of it turned up wolfishly. He reached up his hand to trace the corner of her chin then her mouth. She flinched as he touched her tender, swollen lips.

?Did I do this to you?? He whispered, his breath on her neck sending cold shivers down her spine. He pulled her close to him, his lips turning in a sardonic smile- Padmé pushed back instinctively to avoid the inevitable pain. However, his eyes seemed to soften a bit.

He began to gently- as gently as a Sith lord could -caress the bruises; on her face, neck and the rest of her body, never taking off his steely eyes off her face-he knew exactly where he had hurt her the night before. Within minutes, her skin was clear of all swells and bruises. She sighed. Each night she would endure the hate and the anger that were his passions and the then in morning, he would heal her again.

Yet she welcomed the torture, nor would she try to escape it, even if she got a chance to do so, even if the fate of Naboo did not hang on it. It was so much easier to be the victim; she deserved it-for had she not played an active part in bringing Palpatine into power! And Anakin! Wasn?t she to blame for his turn, if not fully then partially at least-even though she had not realized it then. She blamed herself wholly for the woes of her friends, of Naboo, of the Jedi and the whole galaxy.
    She let her head down on his chest, resigning herself to her fate.

14. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Ooooooooooooo. Very interesting! Yet another great fic, I see!!! ;)

15. ThePodSquad

ThePodSquad Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 25, 2001
    Definately allot darker than what I usually read...will it get any lighter?? Not that it has too I like angst I've just never read Star Wars angst.

Hannah

16. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    This is gettig good.....can't wait to see what will happen next :)

Am [face_love]

17. excalibur2358

excalibur2358 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2000
    Sabre- You roasted a poor innocent bunny?! :eek:
    The ASPCA is gonna be all over your ass, lol. This was a great idea though, very dark, very mysterious. You sure have a stranglehold on the Anakin stories...I just realized that could be interpreted as a pun. Oops. ;) Keep it coming! excal

18. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks Sara, podsquad,amidala and excal.

I'll have the next post soon. Can't give out much but this story is different, I can only say this now.

19. starwarsfan1000

Aug 21, 2000
  20. Daath666

Daath666 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 25, 2001
    this looks really interesting!!! :D

21. Jedi-Jae

Jedi-Jae Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2001
    This is great, sabre! I didn't realize you'd started a new story. It's much different than your other ones, and a take I haven't seen before. More soon, I hope!

22. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks Sf and Daath,

JJ, its different, this bunny has been bugging me to no end since a couple of months-there's another one too-' Secrets of Naboo,'a cloak and dagger kind of story with cults and shady rituals that abound under the cool conservative layer of Naboo society and how a certain young jedi get caught up in it -but I'll keep that one caged for the moment.

As for this story I have the plot all figured out, now if I can churn it out fast enough.

23. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Ooopsi-double post!!

24. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    UP! Posted to my other two stories today so I hope to post to this story tommorow.

25. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000

?Do you love me?? She asked suddenly as she snuggled up to him. Vader was caught by surprise; he tilted his head and stared at her.
    Padmé chose the moment to run her hands up his chest and into his hair.

?Do you?? She whispered, her face inches away from his. All the while, she kept her eyes locked on his. She saw the blue waver and melt, just a little, then it became soft, his hands slowly snaked around her waist pulling her to him and closing the distance between them.

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep?.

Vader jumped. Throwing the covers he, lunged for the comm on the side table.

It was the emperor.

?Yes! Master I will be there soon,? he said in a soft servile tone, which he used only to address his master.

"Palpatine is here?" Padme asked, but Vader just ignored her as he got up and headed for the walk-in closet.

He came out dressed in his usual black suit. He sat on a chair by the bed. A droid walked up to him handing him his cape and gloves. Vader pulled the gloves on while the droid helped him with his boots.

You didn?t answer my question,?
    Padmé pressed. He ignored her as he pulled on the black gloves.

?Anakin tell me,?

?No!? He roared, suddenly turning to stare at her, the coldness marring his perfect features, his eyes hardening again.

?I?m a Sith, I know only hate and anger, it is the energy that feeds my need for power, without which I would still be a filthy, grimy slave-boy? He said acerbically.

?Why then did you marry me?? She cried out, ?Marriage is an institution of love; you probably courted your masters disapproval and anger in the process. Why!? She said again.

?You were a prize, my promise. The ghost of that insecure slave would not let me until I was master to a queen, that?s why I married you.? He said shrugging his shoulders as he pulled up the small zippers of his sleeve.

He began to move but she caught him by the arm,

?And what about this,? She said pressing his hand against her belly. ?Anakin! Can you deny the life that grows in my womb?? She said raising her voice. ?Don?t you even care for him??

He stared at her sternly, but she did not back away, as she usually did, she wanted an answer.

?He is the product of hate and anger! He will be strong and powerful someday!? Vader stated. ?And don?t call me Anakin, dare you taunt me with my miserable and shameful past,? He hissed.

Roughly pulling his hand away, he stood up, donning his cape as he walked out through the sliding door.
    Padmé stared after him as the door slid shut, leaving her to digest what he had said.
    She had been so positive that there was some good in him-which love would bring out. But he wasn?t even concerned for his child. She threw herself down on the pillow her body shaking with the intensity of her emotions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.