main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Knights of Darkness ** - Home of the Sith, Dark Side & Knights of Ren v4.0

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Lady_Belligerent , Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E. L.Knight

E. L.Knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2012
    Very good. :)

PCCViking likes this.
  2. Mostlymad

Mostlymad Jedi Master star 4

May 12, 2017
    What’s the internal temperature of a tauntaun?
    Lukewarm

3. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    Boo! *throws cake with no icing at you*

4. Mostlymad

May 12, 2017
    I find your lack of humor... typical... for a droid.

5. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    The Sith have established a shopping center: the Maul. Everything's half off.

:p

Mostlymad likes this.
  6. E. L.Knight

Dec 4, 2012
    I find your lack of non-lame jokes to be disturbing.

7. Mostlymad

May 12, 2017
    I'm a dad, there is no such thing as a lame joke.

Did you know that Chewbacca used to hate fur?

But it grew on him.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  8. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    How do Tradoshans like their Wookiee burgers?

A little Chewie.

DarthIshyZ, Mostlymad and QueenSabe7 like this.
  9. Mostlymad

May 12, 2017
    How many tickles does it take to make a Rathtar laugh?
    [​IMG]
    TEN-TICKLES

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  10. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Holy crap. Just...stop.

Mostlymad and Darth_wanderguard like this.
  11. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    [​IMG]

:p

12. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    NI! NI!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mostlymad and PCCViking like this.
  13. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    We are the Knights of Ren who say Ni! :D

14. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    DeNIed. And your jokes are still lamer than a broken down fathier.

15. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
  16. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Greetings. Hope everyone is having a good day.

17. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    @E. L.Knight

Master, here is the response to my latest assignment. *bows*

The alert came suddenly. As Darth Thunderous was meditating, a subordinate hurried to inform him that New Republic forces had seized Darth Vader's fortress on Mustafar, and were holding several Imperial loyalists as hostages. Normally, he would summon an army to raze the site, but the castle was important to the Sith. Also, there wasn't enough time to raise a large enough force. A small, but strong squadron would have to do.

Any instinct to notify the Triumvirate was quickly suppressed. First, it would be a waste of time and resources to notify them given the urgency of the situation. Second, they would expect him to take care of the situation himself or suffer their displeasure. Failure would be painful, either by their hands or by other Lords, who would be only too happy to crush him.

Thunderous decided that a five-man squad, including himself, would be sufficient for the task. They would need a variety of weapons and tools to deal with the situation. The intelligence reported that the New Republic had soldiers, droids, sentient aliens and automated systems. If they had corrupted Vader's stronghold for their purposes, there was a chance that they had a Jedi with them. He grinned at the prospect of taking a trophy back to the Triumvirate: the head of a Jedi.

As the commander of the squad, he would rely on the Force and his lightsaber. His second-in-command, a trusted Mandalorian, would make use of his wrist rockets. Thunderous knew most Mandalorians usually carried blasters, and were obvious about it, but not his second-in-command. This Mandalorian liked being tricky. It was a shame he wasn't Force sensitive; he would have made an excellent Sith.

Thunderous didn't know if the enemy would have any patrol ships. In case they did, he would instruct his tactical officer to make use of the 220-SIG Tactical Sensor Jamming Device. While it wouldn't completely blind or paralyze the enemy, it would help. Once on the ground, the tactical officer would make use of ion blasters against the droids. One thing Thunderous could count on was the lack of droidekas. Any still around would be in the hands of pirates, and not the New Republic.

The pilot, in addition to having repeating blasters, would have a portable scanner and scramble key. The intelligence didn't indicate where the hostages were being held or the number of guards near them, so the ability to detect lifeforms and open doors would be necessary. The final soldier would be armed with a Stokhli spray stick to incapacitate enemy soldiers until they could be dealt with permanently.

Thunderous knew the enemy was expecting a quick response. However, he grinned as they realized just how quickly the response came. Thunderous's ship appeared practically out of nowhere and was at the front entrance of Vader's castle before their defenses could be deployed. While on the ship, the squad noticed that some turbolasers had been mounted on the castle, but hadn't been armed yet. A couple of blasts from his ship eliminated that threat.

Still, the enemy wasn't completely stupid. Apparently, they had decided to deploy their droid assets first, giving their organic soldiers a chance to set up a solid defense. Thunderous watched as his tactical officer used the ion blasters to devastating effect. He recognized a YVH-Series 1 Battle Droid. While not as deadly as the droideka, they could still prove to be a problem. Once the weaker droids were dealt with, both Thunderous and his tactical officer turned their attention to the YVH droid. The ion blaster didn't affect it as much as the others, but it slowed it down sufficiently for Thunderous to strike.

After dealing with the droids, the squad continued its advance. The next obstacle they faced was on that was set up by Lord Vader himself. There was a narrow bridge that forced them to advance single file. The advantage was that any New Republic response would have to do the same...if they met them. Instead, the New Republic had its forces spread out beyond the bridge, waiting to pick off Thunderous and his men one by one.

Thunderous was not about to give them that chance. He directed the Mandalorian and pilot to attack with their weapons. Between the wrist rockets and the repeating blaster, the enemy didn't have a chance to coordinate their attacks. Yes, they managed to fire at the assailants, but it wasn't as devastating or effective as it could have been. By the time the squad had crossed the bridge, it was too late for these soldiers.

Finally, they came to a corridor that branched in two directions. There was a door at both ends, and Thunderous knew he would have to split his squad up. He didn't want to waste time checking only one door at a time. He directed the pilot and his second-in-command to the door on the left. The pilot could use his scanner to check that door, while Thunderous would use the Force to check for any life signs behind the other door. He directed the other two to follow him.

Using the Force, he detected several lifesigns behind the door. But he didn't have any way of knowing if they were only hostages, or a mixture of captives and hostiles. Unfortunately, he didn't have any choice but to press on. Activating his lightsaber, he stabbed the door, causing the steel to begin melting. He sensed determination and anger, and knew that there were at least some hostiles there. After opening a decent sized hole, he indicated the soldier to use the Stokhli stick. A spray shot out from the stick, attacking the first hostile closest to the door. Judging by movement in the room, Thunderous guessed there were two other hostiles. He heard their footsteps as they hurried to take their comrade's place.

Thunderous grinned as he took his subordinate's place and used the Force to shove them violently away from the door. He quickly climbed through the hole in the door and pressed the attack. He made quick work of them before turning his attention to the other hostile. With a slash of his lightsaber, that threat was ended.

A quick communication told him that the hostages had been secured. They had been held in the other room, with only a terrified New Republic soldier left to guard them. Thunderous watched as that hostile's body was tossed off the bridge from the chamber they had passed through beforehand.

Thunderous surveyed his squad, pleased with the results. While there were injuries, none were life threatening. His choice to respond immediately had proven to be the correct one. Had he wasted time contacting the Triumvirate and requesting instructions would have given the New Republic time to shore up their defenses.

He had been tempted to let the cowardly enemy get away to spread word of Thunderous's achievement, but it was best to eliminate all of the hostiles. His master and the Dawn and Night Heralds would have insisted on it.

*bows*

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  18. E. L.Knight

Dec 4, 2012
    3 points, my apprentice.

Mostlymad, PCCViking and DarthIshyZ like this.
  19. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    Thank you, master. *bows*

20. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Sorry I took long with the casting, @QueenSabe7... I'll try and have it by tonight or tomorrow...

21. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    No worries, apprentice. Thank you for the update!

*hands Neoma a small plate of double fudge brownies*

These should help you focus. ;)

22. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    *Smiles quietly and gently takes the plate of double fudge brownies*

Thank you for understanding, my lady. And thanks for the brownies!

*Eats one with a delightful look*

23. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    *eyes brownies from his spot in the rafters* Is there icing on those?

SkywalkerShine and PCCViking like this.
  24. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    @QueenSabe7

OH SHOOT!! I meant to do the task, but I've been caught up with real-life situations and I am super sorry! *sigh* I deserve a minus for being late. I blame people because I had to unexpectedly do something for someone! *frustrated sigh* Plus, it was LONG day...

I meant to post, I really did... :(

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    DarthIshyZ and Mostlymad like this.
  25. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Do you think I can extend my time to the 23rd? @QueenSabe7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.