main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Star Wars Knights of the Last Republic

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Sinrebirth , May 22, 2019.

1. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    IC: Leonias Colcha
    Entering Orbit of Bunduki, aboard the Silver Beacon

"Leonias, multiple vectors approaching on an intercept course.. 12 to be exact. Sensor analysis conducted by Pro-Bono concludes with 95% certainty that they are Sienar-Jaemus Fleet Systems TIE/sf space superiority fighters." chimed in Beacon over the telepathic link with Leonias.

"Thank you beacon," replied Leonias, "Alright, lets meld. Time to mess with their heads."

Leonias focused his mind upon the cluster of kyber crystals powering the Force Sensitive entity onboard his ship known as Beacon, and upon their telepathic connection in order to combine their minds and their mental capabilities together. As he completed, he activated manual controls and took hold of the flight yoke, working on the start of a maneuver.

As Leonias banked towards the left, he reached into the minds of all twenty four pilots at once, and altered what they really saw him do, with illusions. Slightly different for each pilot, to add to the confusion, but none of them would see the truth.

So as he came to the apex of his banking turn, he dove in for an attack run on a confused pair of First Order Pilots in a doomed fighter, ion cannons frying the shields and solar ionization cannons sending bolts of energy melting away the hull.

As the ship detonated, he released his illusion, and very soon the chase continued, Leonias hoping he had convinced them to maintain or even increase their pursuit.

Tag: @Sinrebirth , @The Real Kyp Durron , @TheSilentInfluence , @greyjedi125

HanSolo29 and Sinrebirth like this.
  2. The Real Kyp Durron

The Real Kyp Durron Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron
    Bunduki City Limits, The Hideout

A Jedi looking woman quietly said Ben had been her friend. He was no ones friend now. She then stated she'd not endanger his family. "Thank you." he said quietly, not moving from his position.

He listened further. Biting his bottom lip for a second he made a decision. A docking bay? He gave a slow nod. "I can show you somewhere to repair a ship, and I'll assist you in doing so." The sooner they were away from him the better in his mind. He did not want to get himself captured. He would not risk anyone finding Addie, Jesse or Nicci.

Tag @Sinrebirth @greyjedi125 @Kev-Mas_Colcha @TheSilentInfluence

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Immortal Mod-King of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Vergere
    The Hideout

The Fosh glowered at Kyp Durron. "Master, the sooner our ship is repaired the better. We shall be out of your hair quicker, so it would be useful for you to assist." She bristled, feline like again, and then promptly patted down her feathers, the dorsal ridge above her eyes flicking from pale pink to orange. Whatever Vergere was, you would never be able to read her from her body language, for Fosh seemed as much cat as bird, yet the glower was all human.

Inscrutable as ever.

She gestured a willowy hand out to Linnett. "They are in pursuit of her, Ashban. You may not be able to draw them all away, but I imagine your local knowledge of the area will benefit you." Vergere paused, seeming to swallow. "Trust all your senses, Miraluka."

With that, she began to head out the opposite entrance, trying to build momentum for the trio to leave. Colcha had done his part, but clearly not enough; Ashban would have to do more, but there was an army in orbit; the First Order had men to spare on feints, and a cunning commander, it seemed. Vergere allowed her mind to drift, but resisted the urge. Eyeing Master Durron, she hoped that he would keep his presence small.

"Show us the way, Master."

Ashban, of course, could sense the approaching Stormtroopers, and the panic and fear that rolled before them from the citizenry. They seemed to be surrounding something, but it was not clear, as their presences in the Force overlapped to a certain extent.

He would need to be careful.

TAG: @greyjedi125, @The Real Kyp Durron, @greyjedi125, @TheSilentInfluence
    ---
    IC: Wyyrlok

Skirmish in orbit, Bunduki

As Admiral Dorja watched, the twelve TIEs abandoned formation entirely. All receiving slightly differing illusions, they responded differently, with two fighters careening out of formation as they bounced off each other, and a third crumpling under the enemy ships weapons. Wyyrlok grumbled. "Force user."

Dorja didn't comment, instead waiting. "Order the fighter craft to withdraw, Admiral, and open fire immediately."

The Admiral glanced to the captain and then back again, knowing full well that the Chagrian intended to sacrifice at least some of his pilots. Turbolaser fire burst out, brilliantly so, converging on the minor furball. Three TIEs vanished in an instant, and Beacon and Pro Bono littered Colcha with concussion reports, which echoed the buffeting that Silver Beacon received. Had he not pulled away to cause a chase, the damage would have been more severe.

Wyyrlok pointed at the display, and the dark side flooded the area that Colcha was - he detected the malevolence encompassing his location, and the words Wyyrlok spoke.

"There."

Guns adjusted, and opened fire anew, as the surviving eight TIE/SF fighters regrouped, splitting into wing-pairs to bracket the corridor of fire should Colcha slip out. Even if they could not keep immediate track of the man, they could hem him in with their commanders guidance.

But it would not be said to be going well for Colcha, and Beacon was calculating their chances of survival absently.

TAG: @Kev-Mas_Colcha

HanSolo29 and greyjedi125 like this.
  4. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    IC: Kev-Mas Colcha
    Skirmish in orbit, Bunduki

"Leonias," warned Beacon, "The Star Destroyer has opened fire, and dare I say it, but... I sense a disturbance in the Force."

"Yes," replied Leonias as he took evasive maneuvers, dodging the turbolaser fire effortlessly as if he could see it coming before it did, "That complicates things. There's someone onboard giving orders who resonates very strongly with the Dark Side. Though that much should be obvious with their tactics."

"Shouldn't we shrink our presence?" asked Beacon, "If there's a Force user on that Star Destroyer they can track our movements even with our stealth systems."

"No. That's all part of the plan. If they don't know where we are, we can't lure them out. Activate stealth systems but we'll keep our Force presence visible. Slow them down but don't completely blind them. I'll clear an opening so we can jump to the edge of the system."

As the stealth countermeasures began to activate on the small fighter, scrambling any incoming sensor pings, disabling the running lights and the Reflec hull coating working its magic, Leonias' head turned downwards deep in concentration.

As he channeled the Force, the Force replied. In a way that the Chagrian onboard that Star Destroyer would know way too well. His precious Dark Side of the Force. Turned against him in a horrific manner.

An ability for which the knowledge was passed down to Leonias by his father, Kev-Mas Colcha, who learned it from Emperor Palpatine himself in service as one of his hands.

A large hyperspace wormhole burst forth behind Leonias' fighter, crackling with electricity to an intense degree, tearing apart the pursuing TIE Fighters as if they were paper going through a shredder, wreaking havoc with sensor readings and threatening to tear apart the 3 kilometer war ship in pursuit unless it didn't immediately halt.

It only happened for a mere 5 seconds, using up all the energy Leonias had to call upon the Force, even with the significant boost granted to him by the meld. However, it was enough.

By the time the storm had cleared, Pro-Bono had already finished calculating the hyperspace jump. Pulling the lever, the Silver Beacon made his short jump to the far reaches of the system. Wyyrlok would know where he went, but hopefully it would be too late by the time he caught up with him. Leonias was staying in system for a reason, after all.

He wasn't done with them yet.

Tag: @Sinrebirth

5. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Ashban
    Bundiki City Limits, The Hideout

He could feel them. The Stormtroopers, approaching closer and closer. They brought fear with them, as the citizenry reacted to their presence. Ashban could feel a sense of urgency, but also caution. He’d have to watch out for the TIE fighters swarming overhead, but there was something else. A disturbance in the Force.

“Trust all your senses, Miraluka.”

Ashban nodded at Vergere’s words before responding. “I will.” He answered. He absently became aware that she had referred to him as a Miraluka, even though that was his present guise. He reasoned that she’d been simply playing along with his ruse. There were far more critical matters at hand.

He made to leave just then, but suddenly paused. Looking back at Kyp, he said in a serious tone: “Help them.” He said firmly. “Doing so will aid your cause.”

Certainly you can see that.

Without saying another word, Ashban was gone.

The former Jedi left the complex through a different series of corridors from those used to reach his apartment. He moved at a swift pace, even as he passed some of the populace that were already fleeing to safer ground. While moving through the market, he grabbed several reflective squares and pocketed them. These would come in handy.

Once he reached outside, he could hear the screech of TIE fighters as they passed above, but was glad that the Dust Storm was blowing unabated. He took a mere moment to triangulate the stormtroopers in the force and made haste to move outside their perimeter, keeping to their backs.

Ashban stealthfully moved behind an obscured cluster of rocks on a small hill and listened to any comm chatter. Certainly their inter-patrol communications would reveal something. Where were they going? What were they looking for?

'Are you going to kill them? Yessss, of course you are. They serve it.' Came the internal voice of the other.

Ashban was glad for the sound of the dust storm muffling out his words just then.

“Quiet.” He commanded.

He could sense a pair of Stormtroopers nearing his position. A small gesture, and his unlit lightsaber fell to his hand. With his free hand, he prepared to deprive one of them of air, while he remained unseen.

Tag: @Sinrebirth, @The Real Kyp Durron, @TheSilentInfluence

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
    HanSolo29 and Kev-Mas_Colcha like this.
  6. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron

The Hideout.

Kyp turned slowly to look at the Fosh. "I did say I'd assist." He drawled as he raised an eyebrow holding her gaze. "Trust me, I want you gone as much as you want to be gone." He turned to the group, "Where is this ship and can it be moved on its own?" Two vital questions in his mind, he wasn't up for pushing a dead ship. "I'll take you when you tell me that." He was giving nothing away. He'd been hiding too long to allow them to betray his presence.

One was leaving, and then almost ordered him to help. He scowled. 'Were they all deaf?' he wondered and rolled his eyes.

Tag @Sinrebirth @greyjedi125 @TheSilentInfluence

HanSolo29 and greyjedi125 like this.
  7. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Silent and Friendly Mod of SWTV and SWC. star 6 Staff Member Manager

Jul 15, 2014
    IC: Eleanor Magnus
    The Hideout

The First Order won't stop until they have me as their prisoner. Eleanor thought to herself, allowing her gaze to drop as their new friend left to distract the First Order Troops. Good luck. Eleanor thought, trying to calm how anxious she was feeling.

"We need more then just one ship to fight Ben." Eleanor pointed out quietly. "As soon as we start moving he'll be able to sense me."

Just like he found me when I first came to the Jedi Temple.

Tag: @Sinrebirth @greyjedi125 @Kev-Mas_Colcha @The Real Kyp Durron

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  8. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Immortal Mod-King of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Dorja
    Aboard the Relentless, in orbit of Bunduki

The Chagrian seemed unperturbed by the escape of the rogue fighter craft, and indeed the fact that the Stormtroopers seemed to be closing in on their prey. Dorja watched the man, eyes narrowed, as he turned in his black robes, briefly revealing something glinting on his belt. "Prepare a second detachment, the same size, and the deployed TIEs will follow me to the surface."

The Admiral nodded, as did the Captain. The crew had been inconvenienced by the turbulence, but a Resurgent-class Star Destroyer was not a small threat, and Dorja had simply ordered a full-stop and shields up; though Dorja wondered if their guest had acted to assist in the face of the sudden anomaly, which just as suddenly dispersed, not quite masking a hyperspace jump. Nonetheless, there were six TIEs left, which was plenty.

Wyyrlok strode away. "Retreat if necessary, Admiral - I shall make my own way to the rendezvous."

Dorja stuttered. "We are to join up with the fleet at Fondor, and finalise the occupation there, once this expedition is complete."

"Then I shall meet you there."

The Admiral paused. "What if the Jedi escapes? They clearly have help." He absently gestured to the skirmish that had only just ended; Wyyrlok had made no effort to pursue them.

The Chagrian seemed to focus, and Dorja had the terrible feeling that he was only just really paying attention.

"Then I will pursue them, and you will assist me in doing so; therefore, there will be no talk of failure."

Dorja swallowed. "Yes, my Lord."

"Indeed, Admiral."

With not much else to add the black-cloaked officer strode away, a retinue of Stormtroopers forming up as he did so. Another twenty troopers and himself? Dorja thought to himself. Interesting.

---
    Edge of the system

Colcha and his ship decanted in short order, with Beacon whistling. "I felt that one; seems your darksider pushed against your storm." The crystals that supplied the ship with energy dimmed, making it clear that they had been exhausted by the effort. The pulsing of them was a kind of language, less so than Tsils, but more so than Adegan crystals, both crystalline based lifeforms.

"Is this smart? That's a decent sized ship, after all; we may lose some friends chasing it off..." The Fosh AI looked curious, its head-crest blossoming green. "I am pretty sure that your father would wonder why you're risking all we've built in Wild Space for a Jedi or two..."

It wasn't a challenge, but it was an oblique enquiry that could cause offence.

Just as she intended, it was likely.

Beacon suddenly straightened slightly.

"Sir, I'm detecting multiple Sun Guard vessels coming out of hyperspace. The cavalry has arrived."
    ---
    Edge of the city

Twenty Stormtroopers diverted, marching behind their officer at a decent pace, comm chatter kept to a minimum and a handful of hand-signals issued them directions; the First Order were arrogant, but not incompetent. Well; not entirely.

It was a large detachment; the more heavily armed among the troop lagged behind, revealing a pair of flamethrower wielding troopers, but the deployment split as two Jet Troopers rocketed into the sky, perching themselves atop a building at the city edge to peer for their enemy among the outskirts. Two baton-wielding Riot Troopers lagged behind, defending the Flame Troopers, while fourteen troopers split into four groups; three of four, and one paired group following their black-shirted officer, efficiently isolating avenues of escape even as they pursued the sensor echo that was Ashban.

Such was their organisation, drumming in the Force, that the Miraluka was suddenly in the scopes of a Jet Trooper before the Force warned him in full, and a blaster shot blazed above his head; with a vibration in the Force to suggest that the entire group had been alerted. The two troopers by him wheeled, turning a blaster each and thumbing the weapons to full automatic fire -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

---
    City Centre

As Kyp, Vergere and Eleanor sneaked through the City, the Force confirmed that the troops had diverted to pursue Ashban, but it also rippled with threat. A First Order Command Shuttle was descending, and the dust-storm enveloping the City suddenly, at an exertion that chilled the bone, ceased.

Irritation flooded into the Force, but it was very clear that a darksider was coming.

Vergere's feathers flattened, and she regarded Eleanor. "Call Whistler back; this isn't going to work - we need to try to escape. We didn't expect this." The Fosh regarded Kyp. "Did you connect with the local Force users while you were hiding? The Followers of Palawa? We may need more help than I realised."

Her beak turned sharply, and she winced, cutting off his reply. "You may need to go on without me. Ashban has succeeded, but our pursuer is smart." She wrinkled her face in a human scowl. "Smarter than I expected."

Vergere went to go, without much more conversation.

After all; she knew that it wasn't Ben.
    [​IMG]

TAG: @greyjedi125, @TheSilentInfluence, @The Real Kyp Durron

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  9. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Bunduki, Edge of the City

He’d sensed the surrounding Stormtrooper complement, it numbered just about twenty or so of them. They were splitting into smaller groups. To his dismay, there was no revealing tell-tale comm chatter to speak of, so it was harder for him to determine their exact plans or detachment composition.

Still undetected by the enemy, the blind man was about to engage the two Stormtrooper’s closest to him, when the Force suddenly blared a warning! By sheer reflex, Ashban moved to one side just in time, as a blaster bolt blazed past the spot where his head had been.

A chilling wave thrummed through the Force. Something dark was coming.

Ashban felt their focus; the Stormtrooper’s were suddenly and inexplicably aware of him. His lightsaber flared to life just then, its orange blade ignited like a flame and was raised just in time to deflect a second blaster bolt back to whence it came. Marksmen did not like to miss by such a small margin, and were therefore predictable as far as that. With his free hand, Ashban gestured nimbly, and with an exertion in the Force, caused the two trigger happy troopers to face each other the very moment they opened fire.

Their violent natures would do the rest.

Well, at least he had their attention now, but something felt wrong, very wrong.

Without any warning or explanation, the Dust Storm that was to serve as his cover had suddenly ceased, a fact that left him very open and very vulnerable if he remained in one spot. Not waiting to be peppered by a barrage of blaster fire, Ashban quickly moved behind the cluster of rocks he had been standing next to, he crouched low, and extinguished his lightsaber.

'Fool! What are you doing? Kill them, kill them now.’ cried the other voice, which he simply ignored despite feeling a growing sense of irritation.

Thankfully, the immediate air-space was clear of TIE fighters for the moment, but that wouldn’t last for long. Ashban knew the Jet Trooper would keep his distance while rounding the corner for a clear shot. Ashban knew the area better than the troopers and could use that knowledge to his advantage, at least somewhat. With another simple hand gesture, he called on the Force to swiftly cause a nearby abandoned tarp to fly through the air and wrap itself around the Jet Trooper.

*snort*

Without waiting for results, Ashban used Force Speed to ambush the next group, his lightsaber igniting once again.

Engaging them in close combat was likely to reduce ‘friendly’ fire among their own numbers - in theory anyway. Not only did he have to keep them busy and away from the others, he also had to figure out who was leading the ground patrol before the situation grew more dire.

'Stop thinking like a Jedi. You are not a Jedi. You have not been one for a very long time. I am NO jedi. Let go! Release your anger! You know you want to, don’t you…?

'Force guide me’ Ashban thought, forcing himself to remain centered, even as he caused a localized Dust Explosion meant to disorient the troopers, then slashed at their weapons with undiminished celerity.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  10. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Edge of the system

"Ah good," replied Leonias, "By the way, protecting the equilibrium of the Galaxy is key to the Sun Guard ethos established by my father. The preservation of the Jedi is key to that. If he were here today he would have ordered me to do exactly what I am doing."

Just then, three ships appeared in system, which appeared as just one two kilometer long warship on the First Order's scopes, which immediately begun scrambling their targeting systems and forcing them to focus any weapons fire on them. The ship, although nearly 1 kilometer shorter than the Resurgent-class Star Destroyer was still large enough to be a barrier for escape, and the First Order warship would have to get around it in order to make the jump to hyperspace.

Leonias immediately pulled on the throttle and began heading towards the hangar bay of the Sun Guard Star Destroyer as 9 squadrons of fighters of various types began pouring out. He needed his rest, and the reinforcements had managed to get there right on schedule to provide it.

IC: Nashi'raen'Inroiki
    Duellator-class Star Destroyer, The Red Flame Edge of the system

Nashi'raen'Inroiki, known in the core as Hiraeni, stood aboard the bridge of the Sun Guard warship, his piercing red eyes illuminating his visage as he ran a hand through his slick black hair. The dim running lights on the bridge barely illuminated his vibrant blue skin, which reflected upon the bulkheads with a reflection of dark indigo.

He walked up to get a closer view of the viewscreen as his tyrian purple hued cape flowed behind him and a cylindrical shaped object hanging from his belt bobbed to and fro against his thighs.

"Open a channel to the First Order warship," he ordered to the crew working behind him, but taking his eyes away from the screen.

"Aye sir," replied a crewman in similar armor, albeit lacking the cape that indicated officer status.

The tone of Hiraeni's voice was stern and chilling, and a less experienced commander might be compelled to give in from sheer intimidation.

"This is Thychani Dictator Nashi'raen'Inroiki of the Sun Guard Armada. You are to stand down immediately or face destruction. This is your one and final warning."

OOC: Both Leonias and the Hiraeni's (he's a limited use support character; see the resource thread for more info) actions take place at the same time. No orders were needed to deploy fighters as standard protocol for a Duellator-class Star Destroyer is to deploy all 9 squadrons of fighters when they arrive on the edge of a system they were called in to provide reinforcements at, unless ordered not to.

11. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Silent and Friendly Mod of SWTV and SWC. star 6 Staff Member Manager

Jul 15, 2014
    Combo with @Sinrebirth

IC: Octa Ramis

Thirteen years ago, on Ossus

It was time to move forward, and select a Padawan. The Yuuzhan Vong War was over, and the Galactic Alliance had settled down. Newly made a Master, she needed to contribute towards the Order and finalise the wound in her heart; the one from the death of her love Miko, and the loss of her friend, Daeshara'cor.

Octa intended to take a new one from among the newest students. The latest arrivals were here, though it was expected that the students would transfer to the new school led by Luke for orientation. Even in retirement, he sought to be useful, though he would not take another apprentice of his own, nor even sit on the Council.

The gaggle of students was arriving on the unmarked shuttle, with Zekk flying. Octa nodded at that; the lanky Jedi was more than capable of escorting students to their new Academy on Ossus.

Eleanor was scared. Completely and utterly terrified. Yes; she had agreed to come to the Jedi Temple. Her parents encouraged her even, but she stayed close to the other children as they disembarked the ramp, eyes looking around like a scared rabbit as she tried to force away any nervousness.

Eleanor wanted to learn how to become a Jedi. But what about the Mandalorian heritage and ways mom and dad taught me. She stepped away slight from the crowd as they stopped at the bottom of the ramp, unsure about what would happen next.

Eleanor could sense very vaguely someone coming up behind her. Ste turned and jumped a little, only to realise it was the sullen young man from the ship. She frowned at him, only slightly; but felt her lip quiver right after. I'm so far away from home.

Eleanor wiped her eyes and muttered a small, "Sorry." At the young man. She turned away and stared hard at the ground, not wanting any more tears to fall.

He seemed to be startled from his reverie, and Octa wondered whether Ben would snap at the girl. Instead, he seemed to soften, seeing something in her panicked face. He lifted a hand to her, placing it on her upper arm softly. “No harm, little one.”

Ben looked around, at the milling children, Octa being sure to stay out of his sight; it was a rare moment where the fourth Solo child was actually being, well, ordinary. “I’m Ben.”

And an introduction, too?

Eleanor looked back up at him when he gently touched her arm and took a deep breath to calm herself. "I'm Eleanor Magnus." She replied and gave Ben a small smile. Eleanor look around and seemed to still be unsure of everything going on. "This place feels so different from home. There's so many people-" She frowned and tried to use the force to get a read on anything, but found things muddled.

Ben smiled. "Very different. The Jedi Order is above the differences between species; we don't discriminate between such things, and indeed have no homeworld. The Force is home, which is nice, I've been told - because to be a Jedi is to be forever at one and home in the Force."

He felt her little gestures into the Force, and he took her mental hands softly in his in a here, like this, guiding her between the confusion to the synchronicity that fell between everyone; the patterns that birthed all the muddle.

Octa continued to pretend focus upon the other students, carolling them as if a herd.

"There you go," Ben said. "Better?"

Eleanor felt herself relax as a calming wave gestured through the force. She focused as Ben guided her invisible hands and found that she was able to start distinguishing between different force signatures.

"Who taught you how to do that?" Eleanor asked, amazed.

Ben smiled. "My uncle; Master Skywalker. We had a couple of years where just the two of us wandered the galaxy, until his son and wife joined us." His countenance grew darker. Not that that had lasted all that long.

Octa sensed the shift, and sympathised. Ben was the youngest of the four Solo children and, in her view, had been short-changed. The boy had lost out, isolated from his siblings to avoid Imperial kidnappers, then too young to fight in the Yuuzhan Vong War, not until after Anakin had died, but then he had joined the war at its edges, and narrowly avoided being put with the other children in the Maw. Leia had protected Ben too much, and asked Luke to tutor him one-on-one while she returned to the Senate... but how much that could happen around his other responsibilities?

Ben seemed lost in his frustrations for a moment, but Eleanor would sense it.

Eleanor sensed the shift in Ben's mood and looked uncomfortable,, but she didn't step away. "If you're Uncle Master Skywaller, doesn't that mean you're mother is Senator Organa?" Eleanor tried to keep her excitement in check. "She's my hero." Eleanor blurted out, before she blushed with embarrassment.

I think everyone just heard me.

"Ben?" Eleanor gently tapped him on the arm. "Is there anything I can do to help?" Her voice was gentle, still sensing he was angry.

His focus shifted. "Yes," Ben said, looking down at her. "Yes, my mother is Senator Organa Solo. She is a hero," his voice grew sarcastic, but Octa doubted the child would realise. "With my older siblings, Jaina and Jacen Solo... and Anakin."

Ben hadn't heard her question, looking at and yet through her.

Eleanor looked excited. "Could you introduce us? I mean, can I meet you're mother?" She was smiling up in Ben before realising he looked lost in thought, she looked around; wondering just how often he does that on a day to day basis, and seeing if anyone else knew what to do to keep his attention.

At Ben’s mention of Anakin - who died in the Yuuzhan Vong War - and his older siblings, who Octa knew Ben was jealous of, she stepped forward, through the crowd of panicked youths, now being collected by Masters Solusar - Kam and Tionne.

“Ben,” Octa said politely, before dropping to her haunches in front of the girl. “And you’re Eleanor, yes?” Her voice softened, as much to assure Eleanor as ensure Ben knew Octa wasn’t babying the teenager.

“I’m Master Ramis.”

Eleanor stepped back a bit at the Jedi Master kneeling in front of her and smiled a little. "It's nice to meet you Master Ramis." Eleanor said politely. She looked at her curiously, but felt shy; unsure of what to say next

"And you, youngling." Octa looked up at Ben. "Master Skywalker is looking for you, Apprentice Solo. I saw him last in the Council chamber."

Ben looked at Octa quizzically, as if only just noticing the Jedi Master, so deep was he in his brooding. "Thank you, Master Ramis." He smiled at Eleanor. "Later."

With that, he was gone. Octa watched him go and paused. "Eleanor, did you know that most people do not realise that Leia Organa has four children? How do you think that would make Ben feel, to be unknown?"

"Bye Ben!" Eleanor smiled back at him. She gave a little wave and watched him go, turning to look at Master Ramis as she asked her question.

"No. I didn't know Master." Eleanor looked troubled, then thoughtful. "I think it would make him feel sad Master. Left out; forgotten. When I lived on Dantooine there are these creatures called Kinrath. Most people forgot about them because they guarded a cave near the old Jedi Temple. When they saw them, they were scared because they didn't know them; they forgot that they had a place there too." She frowned slightly. "I used to go and talk to them so they wouldn't feel like they were a burden. Their my friends."

Eleanor thought for a moment. "Ben feels forgotten. Like a shadow following his family. Do you think he would let me help him Master?"

Octa smiled at the innocence of the young child. “I am sure you could...” she paused, tapping her chin in an exaggerated fashion. “But could I teach you how best to help him, if you want?”

“We’d have to make it a formal deal, though, what do you think?” Octa has decided on her first Padawan, it looked like.

"Does that mean I'd get to be you're Padawan?" Eleanor asked, she smiled a little. Master Ramis seemed nice. "How would we make a formal deal?"

“By you accepting my request,” Octa said, pleased by her sunny disposition. “Do you accept, maybe Padawan?”

"I accept Master!" Eleanor smiled at Master Ramis before she threw her arms around her in a hug. She stepped away and added, "I hope I can make you proud."

Tag: @Sinrebirth @greyjedi125 @The Real Kyp Durron

OOC: Little bit of a flashback to when Eleanor first met Ben and came to the Jedi Temple with our wonderful GM. I can make another post calling Whistler back if I need to.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
  12. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron
    City Hidden

"Did you connect with the local Force users while you were hiding? The Followers of Palawa? We may need more help than I realised."

Kyp regarded Fosh woman for a moment. "No, I did not. Staying hidden was my prime objective and making contact wouldn't have been prudent." he said in an even cool tone. There was something about this female that had him on edge. He did not know what. Around he felt the Force ripple with darkness. There was an overtone of annoyance tinging it. Someone was not happy. The Fosh left without another word and he could feel the distraction was working. He turned to the young woman. "Eleanor was it?" He scanned the area and reached under his ancient looking poncho to reveal his lightsaber. The last thing he wanted was to be found or recognised, but he was being left little choice. "Where's your ship? We might have to do this the hard way."

Tag @TheSilentInfluence @Sinrebirth

13. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    OOC: DRL took a monstrous swipe at me guys but I'm catching up.

IC: Vergere

Bunduki, City

The black shuttle slammed to the ground some distance away, and deposited the Chagrian, who strode down the ramp. Twenty Stormtroopers strode down, and the black-robed nonhuman stepped down between them.

Vergere met him. He blinked, and snarled. "You."

"Me."

"You are supposed to be dead," Wyyrlok said, nodding to the troopers to head into the City, which they went, dispersing. "Therefore, I shall ensure it happens now."

"The difference between a sacrifice and a fall," Vergere said, quoting something she had heard, a long, long, long, time ago, held out her claws and lifting the troopers.

The Chagrian lifted a hand, blasting Vergere with a bolt of lightning that sent her rolling away. She peered back, crest coloured red, pain evident, smoke rising from her robes. She looked to the troopers as they stood, some retrieving their blasters.

Nothing happened. The First Order troopers didn't act surprised, and open fire on the Force user that their commander.

"Ah," Vergere said, regretting her foolishness. "You replaced these troopers with your own agents."

"Of course," Wyyrlok ignited both his lightsabers.

The troopers turned away, and began marching into the City.

As Eleanor called Whistler to bring the ship, which the droid dutifully did, keeping it as low as possible. Whether that was Kyp's exact intention, it did allow the second group of Stormtroopers to figure their location, if only because a ship had just entered the city. They requested guidance from above, but found that their fighter cover was turning, screaming back into orbit.

The Force was rippling with conflict, and the troopers were wandering the streets. It was possible that they would avoid notice entirely before it was all over, but when Eleanor felt pain, a burning across her skin which would cause her to scream, Kyp would find himself standing alone as troopers closed in on the sound, as Eleanor had a flash of what Vergere was facing, elsewhere in the City.

A Sith Lord.

Then the Force exploded into violence, letting Kyp know that Ashban had acted.

Four Troopers were down, three having been shot by reflected or their own fire, and one was struggling free of a tarp. But then their orange-bladed nemesis was among them, the Riot Troopers barely activating the weapons energy shields to catch the lightsaber blows, backing away. "Part!" The officer snapped, and the Flame Troopers fired, barely before they had dove away, and the officer lifted his pistol to track the Miraluka's head and fire.

They weren't the best the First Order had to offer, but they were trained and would respond as best they could.

---
    In orbit, Battle of Bunduki, maybe

"This is Thychani Dictator Nashi'raen'Inroiki of the Sun Guard Armada. You are to stand down immediately or face destruction. This is your one and final warning."

Admiral Dorja paused, watching the accrued ships and attempting to get a ready on the 'armada'. His first officer was rushing through an encyclopedia entry on the Sun Guard, which was about as informative as you would expect; i.e. not very. If Wyyrlok was here, perhaps he'd have FO Intelligence access and they could get a better idea of what was out there.

These Wild Space kingdoms were replete, and the First Order had marginalised several rather than destroy them outright, as they had with several of the Unknown Terrors, and, of course, the Blue Imperials - the fakes that had hid in their 'Empire of the Hand' while the True Empire fought and lost the war for the galaxy. Dorja hated them, and was happy to discover the First Order had done away with them years ago.

None of which helped Dorja right now. He opened a channel, being sure to allow Bunduki to listen in. The reverse-psychology diplomacy that Dorja had spent a year mastering for the First Order was the first step, at least until he knew more about these ships. Sensors had not been able to provide an immediate breakdown of whatever the... Star Destroyer was.

"This is Admiral Dorja of the First Order. We have been engaging in action against a group of Resistance terrorists that have snuck into the Bunduki system. We believe they are holding the populace of the capital hostage, and are intervening accordingly. I have no record of a Sun Guard claim of this system or world in any official database." He paused to take a breath.

"Please clarify on what basis you are threatening our position. Once we have extracted the terrorists we shall move on; we have no interest in interfering with Bunduki's independence..." until the Supreme Leader says so, of course. At which point dozens of Star Destroyers would escort a Mandator IV dreadnought in-system and burn every City that didn't immediately swear fealty to the First Order.

Surely this Nashi'raen'Inroiki knew that much.

A chagrined Beacon listened in, looking to Leonias. "Sounds like we're the bad guys today!"

TAG: @TheSilentInfluence, @greyjedi125, @Kev-Mas_Colcha, @The Real Kyp Durron

14. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    OOC: This is gonna be a long one and possibly a confusing one, featuring all of the support characters I have so bear with me.

Silver Beacon, Hangar Bay, Duellator-class Star Destroyer, The Red Flame

"To quote my father," replied Leonias to Beacon through their telepathic link. "Light? Dark? The suns rise and set every day like clockwork. It's unnatural for such a conflict to exist but our collective prejudices and ignorance has caused that exact abberation."

"There are no good guys," he continued as the ship landed inside the hangar bay and he unstrapped himself from the chair, "Nor are there bad guys. Just those who threaten to destroy the very equilibrium that brings order to the Galaxy, and those who seek to protect it. We're protectors, and no lies from the mouth of a tyrant can change that. Now, if you don't mind, I have some meditation to catch up on. I have a feeling I may be needed in the battlefields of Bunduki sooner than later, and I must be prepared."

Leonias disembarked from his small fighter and then slowly made his way to the Supreme Sun Guardian's quarters on the ship, much too exhausted to move any faster.

IC: Nashi'raen'Inroiki
    Bridge, Duellator-class Star Destroyer, The Red Flame

"Upon the first hand intelligence gathered by the Supreme Sun Guardian, which disproves your lies," came the reply from the Chiss Sun Guard, voice cold with pretense and venom, "Forgive me, but I would rather trust our leader than some random captain onboard a ship belonging to a military junta of Imperial pretenders. I have no record of a First Order claim of this system or world in any official database either, therefore your presence here is in violation of the sovereignty of this independent system. You will be eradicated to preserve the equilibrium of the Galaxy."

He gave a motion with his hands to one of the crewmen, and the transmission was cut.

"How is the dragonscale shielding handling?"

"It's at peak efficiency sir, all generators are reporting one hundred percent power output."

"Good. Fire all weapons at that Star Destroyer. Today the First Order shall witness the might of the Sun Guard."

As he said that, all the weapons the ship had to bear fired upon the Resurgent-class in front of them. Eight octuple barbette capital grade solar ionization cannons, four octuple barbette ion cannons, fifty heavy capital grade solar ionization cannon batteries, one hundred heavy capital grade solar ionization cannons, one hundred heavy rapid-fire gauss cannons and forty heavy ion cannons. All roaring to life in a brilliant crescendo of destructive force, raining down upon the First Order ship in front of them.

IC: Tadano Nasan
    Bridge, Wraith-class Corvette, Scion

Upon first glance, Tadano looks as if he might be a human, perhaps in his late thirties, except for the white hair and piercing silver eyes giving away the fact that he indeed was an Echani, and one far older than he might appear. His skin is a fair bit darker than that of a normal Echani, due to years spent under the suns of Thyrsus, away from his much more dark and frigid homeland of Eshan. He wore the standard armor of a Sun Guard, though it was colored silver rather than black, hearkening back to his Echani heritage and homeland, which he had not forgotten despite his new allegiance.

A bemused look fell upon his face as he noticed The Red Flame opening fire. He raised a hand to brush aside a strand of his long silver hair from his face and gave an order.

"Looks like it's time to reveal ourselves. Support formation black."

IC: Aesen Temeritus
    Bridge, Wraith-class Corvette, Invictus

Aesen Temeritus appeared to be the very picture of a model Thyrsian, if there even was such a thing. Short curly black hair, charcoal black skin and beady black eyes. He was clean shaven, and appeared to be young, like the equivalent of a 20 year old human, but the way he moved about the bridge and held himself revealed that he was probably closer to 50 than 20. He wore the standard black Sun Guard armor, kept as traditional and to the original roots as he was.

As he noticed The Red Flame opening fire, he clanged his solar pike down on the deck and let out a hearty chuckle.

"Well, let's not let them have all the fun, shall we? Support formation black."

IC: Sun Guard Fleet
    Edge of Bunduki system

Shortly after The Red Flame began firing upon the First Order Star Destroyer, the two Wraith-class Corvettes moved into what was called support formation black. What was that exactly?

Well, the two 200 meter long ships, hidden from view by their stealth systems moved to surround the three kilometer long First Order ship's flank, making sure to move close enough to make it difficult for the gunners on the Star Destroyer to target them once they were revealed.

Then, the ships disengaged their stealth systems, launched their Solar Dragon-class Interceptor Squadrons from the linear catapults, engaged dragonscale shielding and began to fire weapons, all within a brief thirty second window.

Meanwhile, the three squadrons of Solar Dragon-class Interceptors from The Red Flame began to run a defensive screen for enemy fighters, while the three squadrons of Petramar-class Assault Bombers from the same ship began to move in for bombing runs against the large First Order behemoth of a vessel.

Had Dorja possessed the intelligence on the Sun Guard that he lacked, he would have realized that one variable was missing however: The three Spec Ops Solar Dragon-class Interceptor squadrons, all piloted by Force Using Sun Guard, were mysteriously missing from action.

That's because their target was somewhere else.

Their target was the planet's surface, which they were moving in to approach, hidden with their stealth systems and standard rudimentary training in the Art of the Small, so they could provide well needed lightsaber wielding ground reinforcements.

The Real Kyp Durron likes this.
  15. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Defending Bunduki

The Force billowed, churned and spiked as conflict continued to grow and intensify all around.

“Part!”

It was all Ashban needed to hear as his target revealed himself once the other troopers obeyed.

This one was issuing orders and was therefore their immediate superior.

The Riot Trooper had just barely defended himself against his lightsaber strikes with his electrostaff and backed away out of his attack range, a tactic that favored them both. The Flame Trooper fired a stream of fire at the blind man as he moved away; Ashban subtly employed tutaminis to dissipate what flames actually reached him corporeally.

His target, the Leading Officer, fired a blaster bolt from his pistol at the blind force-user, who keenly deflected it back at him. In that same instance, Ashban employed the force to snatch the weapon from the officer’s hand, fully intent on disarming him, as he once again used force speed to move behind him. In a blink, the orange lightsaber would be at the man’s neck buzzing menacingly.

Ashban was a survivor of many grueling Jedi campaigns in the Outer Rim and beyond. He was a hardened combatant, and had no doubts that these men probably were as well, that’s why he did not let down his guard, though his voice now sounded strained. Above all, he remained alert.

In the Force, he could sense that the bird woman was in trouble, but found himself unable to render assistance.

“Tell your men to stand down - or your life is forfeit.” He intoned into the man’s ear, trying to keep the malice in his voice to a minimum. Inwardly, he would not be surprised if they all attempted to gun them both down where they stood- which was an option he was ready to deal with. Ashban tried not to think of it; How easily the galaxy’s peace-keepers were betrayed by their trooper 'allies’, who blindly followed orders regardless of what relationship or bonds were formed during their joint campaigns. Those stories were well documented and passed down.

To their saving credit, he also learned that there had been exceptions, too few, but exceptions just the same.

“You have four seconds.”

“Three…”

16. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Admiral Dorja
    Battle of Bunduki

The First Order Admiral had no interest in Wild Space scum, and he knew his stories. Sun Guards? Weren't they foes of the Mandalorians in days gone by? With a unseasoned crew of Neo-Imperials he wouldn't engage Mandalorians, so why would Dorja risk it against their equivalents?

Fire was hammering at his hull and it didn't take long for his nine squadrons of TIEs to become enmeshed fighting battles that they should have more easily won than lost. He had numerical superiority but it wouldn't last, and his guns were too busy to pick off the corvettes. The Red Flame was not a superior ship, but it had mastery of battle and as Dorja watched a squadron of TIEs vanished on each flank to the corvette and squadrons, with bombers en route.

His guns hammered the shields of the enemy ship, but they did not separate, and those were the only avenues of fire he had, and his remaining squadron of TIE/SF were held in reserve... and he wouldn't have time to deploy them. Within moments the tactical situation was obviously and hopelessly poor, and Dorja wasn't an idiot.

"Full retreat," he ordered gruffly.

"Sir?"

"Order our fighters back and open fire on the corvettes and bombers. We aren't recovering the fighters; they have hyperdrives." Dorja loved that addition, as it made battles all that much more efficient. What he would have given for hyperdrive equipped and shielded TIE fighters forty years ago. As he turned, he ordered the nose of the ship to dip and the last squadron launched - his special forces pilots; the ones with the best grades.

"Screen the retreat," he ordered the TIE/SF fighters, "and then retreat." They had tail gunners; their casualties wouldn't be so high. The pilots were good; they popped over the hull of the Relentless and fired a barrage of torpedoes to cover the enemy. Beacon whistled, for her and Leonias were in the thick of things, and more than half of the TIEs were not disengaged; locked in battles.

The TIE/SF launch and firing on the corvettes was significant however, and the Resurgent was still a three kilometer behemoth; its shields held, and what guns had the chance bit at the Red Flame. The bomber run was interfered with by the sudden influx of retreating TIEs, but it was a wholesale retreat - and messy for it.

Meanwhile, the three Spec Ops Solar Dragon-class Interceptor squadrons, all piloted by Force-using Sun Guard, were met by the TIE/FO fighters as they rushed back into orbit; they were outnumbered, but in atmosphere stealth countermeasures were not what they were; the original trooper transport was also lifting off, and the boxy-vessel trained its guns on the newcomers.

The black shuttle? It had lifted off and vanished in the confusion... but how?

Vergere was lying on the floor, pained.

Ashban? He had three more seconds left, while the troopers saw their shuttles and TIE fighters rush into orbit. It was all over their comlinks, and they knew the truth; that come a retreat, they had no choice. The officer looked at his soldiers, some of which were regrouping, one releasing himself from the tarp, and before he had even shouted the words, they had opened fire. "For the First Order!"

The two Riot Troopers charged, fanatics to the end, even as flame dissipated in front of them, even as bolts arced over their shoulders.

But what of Madelyn Linnett and Kyp Durron and their troopers?

The system was becoming busy; quite the opposite of what Kyp wanted. Whistler put down the Skate by them and rolled up to them, even as the Troopers looked as if they wanted to flee; looking at each other. Whistler scanned Kyp, tweeting in surprise. Kyp's datapad, in his robes, quietly beeped back.

Irrelevant.

Would they be allowed to run, would Kyp stay here, to be enjoined in whatever war had erupted, or would it be all fight? These were not First Order grunts, radicals through and through; they were seasoned mercenaries, and money was different to a cause.

Both Linnett and Kyp would detect their uncertainty; Linnett through her pain; Kyp, with his Mastery of the Force.

TAG: @Kev-Mas_Colcha, @greyjedi125, @The Real Kyp Durron, @TheSilentInfluence

17. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Supreme Sun Guardian's Quarters, Duellator-class Star Destroyer, The Red Flame

"Supreme Sun Guardian Colcha," came Hiraeni's voice over the intercom inside the spacious quarters where Leonias sat in meditation, "The enemy appears to be retreating, shall we begin pursuit?"

"Divert all weapons fire to the ion cannons. I want their shields and engines disabled so we can begin boarding operations. Primary objective is to capture the ship, secondary objective is sabotage, programming the ship to return to the First Order with a virus that will spread through their private comm channels. Tertiary objective would be to destroy it from within."

"Understood," replied the Chiss, "It shall be done."

Leonias then rose from his meditation, satisfied that he had sufficiently recovered his strength for yet another battle, and left his quarters, making his way back to the hangar.

"Beacon," he said over his telepathic connection, "Initiate startup sequence. We've got some drop pods to defend, and I've got a ship to board."

IC: Sun Guard Fleet
    Edge of Bunduki system

When the fighters began to attack the corvettes, they were ready. Point-defense rapid-fire gauss cannons sprung into action, immediately targeting them with high efficiency. As ordered, The Red Flame funneled all weapons power to the ion cannons and immediately began focusing empowered bursts of ionic energy aimed at the shield generators and engines of the Resurgent-class Star Destroyer, aiming to disable it to initiate boarding operations.

Meanwhile, the Force Sensitive pilots of the three squadrons of Spec Ops Solar Dragon-class Interceptors noticed what was going on with the the retreating TIEs, and split up into two groups, with one and a half squadrons each, forming two separate mind melds for each group. One group continued towards the ground to deploy there, and the other gave chase to the retreating TIEs, hoping to not only eliminate them, but catch up to the retreating Star Destroyer to join in with the boarding operations that were planned from the very beginning in the event that they forced a retreat.

If there is one tactical strength the Sun Guard have over the other military forces in the Galaxy, it's not only the inclusion of Force Users in their ranks, but also their foresight and planning abilities. After all, prophecy is a huge part of Thyrsian culture. They have contingencies planned for nearly every outcome, seeing them all as equally likely inevitabilities. Even defeat.

IC: Thychani Commander Sha Mu'orca
    Drop Pod Launch Bay, Duellator-class Star Destroyer, The Red Flame

The sole remaining Force Sensitive Sun Guard save for Leonias and Hiraeni onboard The Red Flame, the Herglic in charge of commanding the troops to be used in the boarding operation, Sha Mu'orca, began to address the troops for the boarding operation, which was half a legion in number. He was a pretty typical looking Herglic, save for the oversized Sun Guard armor he was wearing, which included a cape indicating his officer status, colored white. He clanged a large two meter tall stave against the deck as he walked, which if one was familiar with that sort of thing they could only assume that it was a deactivated saber pike, albeit a larger one, designed to fit the very large individual wielding it.

He paced in front of the five hundred Sun Guard, gathered in front of the 50 Solar Pike-class Drop Pods they would be using for insertion into the First Order Star Destroyer. Quite literally, actually, as these drop pods were designed to cut into the hull of an enemy ship and deploy troops directly inside of it, reminiscent to a tactic used by the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars to deploy Battle Droids directly inside enemy Republic ships.

"Alright Sun Guard. Today, we fight a new enemy face to face," he spoke, giving a raucous motivational speech in his deep voice that sounded exactly how he looked, "This enemy is one we've been itching for a fight with for far too long, and now we finally get our chance. It's time to show them our might, and take one of their ships. If not that, we send it back with a message they won't forget. Then if not that, we blow it up!"

The half legion of Sun Guard cheered.

"You know the drill, you've been trained for all of these operations for years and some of you have lived through them in our campaigns in Wild Space. Go make the final preparations for your launch, the enemy's shields will be disabled shortly."

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  18. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Defending Bunduki

Something strange and unexpected happened, a shift he did not anticipate. It was announced by the enemy’s comm-chatter. No explanation given.

“Full retreat.”

Then he felt their intention like a punch to his gut. These troopers. They were not going to surrender. They would choose the fall of the prideful; oblivion over light.

Before he even finished his countdown, before the officer spoke a word, shots were already being fired. Ashban predicted these men of war would choose the path of violence, but hoped they would be strong enough to make a different choice.

No such luck.

“For the First Order!”

The blind ex-Jedi could see them all in the force, their auras, their intent. In an instant, he called on his knowledge of Force Valor, increasing his reflexes and accuracy. He gripped the officer telekinetically, rendering him immobile, therefore turning him into a ‘man-sized shield’ for his back. Nimbly, he turned, giving his back and the officer to the Flame Trooper’s fiery assault, even as he redirected a barrage of blaster bolts towards the Riot Troopers.

Ashban released the immolated officer as he continued to move at a rate of speed just outside the Trooper’s ability to track. The Trooper previously enveloped by the tarp would find himself once again in the same conundrum, but this time completely wrapped-up.

Ashban was sorely tempted, as flashes of Jedi being cowardly shot in the back by Clone Troopers flashed through his mind. No! He couldn’t afford to go down that path. He had to....

'Kill them, kill them all…just like they killed us!’

The orange lightsaber flashed again and again, tracing deadly arcs, severing limbs instead of heads, returning blaster bolts with deadly accuracy. This was a spectacle unseen in an age.

'When did a call for retreat become a call for a suicide run?' He wondered somberly.

A gesture, and the Flame Troopers’ line to the tank on their backs became unplugged. Another gesture caused the handle of the Z6 Riot Batons to come unhinged.

“You've all been abandoned by your Leaders. If you continue this conflict, you will surely die a pointless death; is that what you truly want? Flee while you can.”

Ashban declared sternly while he was still in control.

“Hurry!” He commanded them.

He could ignore the blast score to his side for only so long.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
    HanSolo29 and Kev-Mas_Colcha like this.
  19. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron
    Facing Troopers

Internally he was in conflict. Kyp had spent too much time being hidden to be standing out in the open holding his weapon. The same weapon he’d not activated in months if not longer. He had no choice now, he had to act. Around him the Force swirled with aggression and conflict, mixed with fear and terror. He hated these feelings. Before him six troopers were taking up position to fire. He had no choice now and lifted his blade to defend not only himself but the wounded woman nearby. The troopers opened fire and despite no use in many months his training was deeply ingrained as the blade flicked to life. A deep purple blur whipped back and forward, up and down as bolts were deflected back at their source. It was clear the Troopers did not realise they were facing a Jedi Master and four hit the ground dead before they’d understood their mistake. The final two stopped firing as Kyp lowered his blade. “You’re alone here, there will be no back up for you. Run now, or die. It’s your call.” He said in a deep clear voice. He hoped they’d turn and run as self-preservation kicked in. He did not wish to take any more lives today. They were hesitating and speaking quietly to each other. “RUN!” he yelled. “I’m not waiting any longer!” he began to walk toward them holding his rich purple blade aloft. The Troopers looked to each other before dropping their weapons, turning and doing as he ordered. Reaching where they’d been standing, he checked the other Troopers had been dispatched before gathering their weapons together and destroying him with his Lightsaber. He would not leave weapons for others to take up. He turned and returned to Eleanor. “What now? Does your ship still need repairs because if it does I need it done fast. If not, I want to go back to hiding if you don’t mind. There’s more at stake for me at this point and I will not risk it further.”

Tag @TheSilentInfluence @Sinrebirth

20. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    IC: Eleanor Magnus
    Bunduki, City

Eleanor was aware of a deep rooted pain. She struggled to stay standing, vaguely aware that they were in some kind of trouble. But it was Kyp Durron that brought her back to reality as he asked if they needed any more repairs to the ship.

"No. No you should go back to you're family." Eleanor gritted her teeth and hoped that everyone else was alright. "I can go, Whistler prepare the ship." She turned to Kyp and squeezed his shoulder, smiling at him, impressed that he had brought her this far. "One day the First Order will be defeated, and Jedi won't have to live in fear anymore. It is the way." Eleanor let go and saluted, before turning and running on the ship.

"Whistler; we need to leave. We need to..." Eleanor winched again, wondering why she was so exhausted. "Contact the Resistance." She struggled to the pilots chair. "We need to stop this before it gets worse." But I don't know how to do that.

Tag: @Sinrebirth @The Real Kyp Durron @Kev-Mas_Colcha @greyjedi125