main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knocks on door?

Discussion in 'Archive: Green Bay, WI' started by DarthJurist, Jul 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    Anyone home around here still? Anyone still interested in developing a Fan Force Chapter? [face_alien_1]

If so, post now or forever hold your peace. If not, this forum will be moved the Inactive Category in about two weeks. It can be restored when there is interest again in the future. Questions, comments, concerns? Please feel free to post here or drop me a PM.

~H~

2. reconsgt

reconsgt Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2003
    I am alive and kicking- I would be very interested in getting a Green Bay chapter active.

3. JediMasterLambda

JediMasterLambda Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 1, 2002
    Yea im still here and waiting for something to happen.

I check up on things every couple days but nothings developeing.

4. JediRacer8

JediRacer8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2004
    Then let's get some conversation going!

5. JediMasterLambda

JediMasterLambda Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 1, 2002
    The only probelm is what do we talk about???

6. reconsgt

reconsgt Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2003
    Well I'll start by asking what does everyone here get into with reguards to SW?

Me:

I collect vintage toys, and other vintage itemsrelated to SW. I try to find things I remember having or seeing as a kid. The toy focus is mostly carded or boxed items with a heavy tilt towards prototypes although I only have a few.
    I do collect the new stuff comming out but mainly only items I like.

As far as the movies go I try to find all the versions and releases so I can see the differnt interviews at the start. I have all the making of videos as well as the odd items like Droids and Ewoks cartoons and movies.

I read the books.

I am active at a few of the collecting sites under the same id as here.

I pretty much grew up with SW as my playtoys so now as an adult I want to recapture some of those memories I associate with SW.

7. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    =D= whoo-oo, people posting!

Sorry, I'll just get out of the way now...

~H~

8. marajoan

marajoan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 3, 2002
    Hi, I live in Sheboygan and am interested in the movies and any of the books. I have read everything except the bounty hunter series' and some of the juvenile fiction. I belong to a book club through the Milwookiee fanforce but would like to see some activity in the areas north and west of there. Let's see if we can get Green Bay active again.

9. JediRacer8

Feb 26, 2004
    I'm the same as marajoan. I would like to get involved with a group in the GB area as well as the Milwaukee group.

I'm really into the EU fiction. As for collecting, I don't collect anywhere near like I used to due to finances but I have quite a bit. These days I am mostly collecting vintage or display pieces for my home, along with some of the traditional toys.

10. ErsatzUnsane

ErsatzUnsane Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2004
    Hello there-
    I'm mainly into just the movies-the books never did much for me I guess. I've got plenty of figs (though all are opened and on display) and whatever other SW crap that catches my eye. I'm also into SW Galaxies on the Intrepid server if anyone is around. Plans are under way for a trip out to Indy in April-room is booked and everything. I'm moving to Fond du Lac in a couple months-maybe there's some more in the area?! Look forward to hearing from everyone-hope the board doesn't get nixed

11. marajoan

Mar 3, 2002
    Jediracer and I are trying to kick some life into the Sheboygan/Fondulac area and are trying to organize a meetup somewhere in between. Join in if interested.

12. ErsatzUnsane

ErsatzUnsane Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2004
    Count me in-moving to Fond du Lac next month

13. marajoan

Mar 3, 2002
    Glad to hear that. Keep your eye on the Milwaukee boards for info. I think that she has been discussing it on the "Sheboygan" thread. Otherwise, PM me on when you are available. We are looking at some Friday night. The official SW meetups are on the third Monday of every month but we never have enough for them not the cancel on us even though we all still want to get together. Check out Starwars.meetup.com and join the Fondulac or Sheboygan group.

14. JediRacer8

Feb 26, 2004
    If anyone here is interested, we are doing the Fondy/Sheboygan area meetup on:

Sunday, August 8
    1:00 pm
    Culver's in Plymouth

Hope some of you can make it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.