main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Korribanska Krcma: Slavinsanity Inside

Discussion in 'Archive: Croatia' started by Cobranaconda, Oct 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deciple_of_Malak

Deciple_of_Malak Jedi Master star 4

Jul 10, 2005
    Cajke = [face_sick]
    I'd take hours of forceful listening to hip-hop over that. [face_not_talking] ;)

2. Lord_of_all_Noldor

Lord_of_all_Noldor Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2005
    Ma, radije i emo nego cajke! :p

3. sick_sith_girl

sick_sith_girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2005
    Narodnjaci are not music. Theyre primitive abomination of sound. Period.

So, what are you Cro-fanforce pplz up to, besides not listening cajke? :p

4. Lord_of_all_Noldor

Aug 30, 2005
    Sanja don't you think it's time to change your sig? :p There were two convention (but outcome stays the same). :p

5. Deciple_of_Malak

Jul 10, 2005
    Back in Croatia having summer fun and not worrying about my doctorate. :D Also catching up on Legacy.

6. Lord_of_all_Noldor

Aug 30, 2005
    Nogomet - Croatia vs England. :( :( :( Slaughter!

7. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    I'm annoyed too. England through and Scotland out, and Croatia only playoffs. Not fun...

8. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    I've seen bits of that game. Oh, the horror! Said by a total football-layperson.
    So, Cobra, oh great football wizard, is Croatia going to the World Championship or did England did to us what we did to them for Euro08?

9. Cobranaconda

Mar 3, 2004
    Croatia can still make the playoffs. Croatia need to beat Kazakhstan. They're 2 points ahead of Ukraine, but Ukraine have 2 games left, Croatia only one. Ukraine face England and Andorra. They should beat Andorra easily, so Croatia need either a draw or a win at Kazakhstan, preferably a win. If Ukraine win both games, they're into the playoffs.

Then of course, in the playoffs you could end up facing France, Russia, Bosnia, Slovenia, Greece, Norway, Ireland or Sweden. You'd need to win that match on aggregate, then you'd be through to the World Cup :p

10. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    Guess not. :p

11. Cobranaconda

Mar 3, 2004
    Took you long enough... :p

12. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    Indeed it has. Don't know what's wrong with me, I've never been away from the boards this much since I've joined. *le sigh* The love for Palaeontology obviously >>> the love of Star Wars. :p

But where are the others? :(

13. Cobranaconda

Mar 3, 2004
    I've been away for quite a while too. I guess the love of young Japanese idols outweighs my love for Star Wars, especially considering this Fate of the Jedi crap... :p

14. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    I'm sooooo behind on SW books nowdays. Been reading KOTOR and Legacy, but KOTOR is now finished. :( Epic sadface! I really, reaaaally hope JJM goes on to produce some more Zayne & co swesomness in the near future.

15. Deciple_of_Malak

Jul 10, 2005
    Cobra, Amon! How are you guys?

Far as FOTJ goes, "crap" is putting it mildely. There were a few interesting moments in Blacklash, but only a few, I don't know why I keep bothering. :p

16. Cobranaconda

Mar 3, 2004
    I'm fine. Still looking for a job. Haven't got one yet :p

17. Deciple_of_Malak

Jul 10, 2005
    Strpljen spa?en. ;) It's dark times, I'm happy to live on poor doctorate financing and being slave to my departement.

18. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    Deciple! Long time no see. I'm ok, currently being a part of the multitudes stressed out by airtraffic FAIL in the Great Volcanocalypse of 2010. My first exam is on 28th, hopefully, I'll reach UK by then. :s

And yeah, academia does *not* = money... :s But is is awesome. :cool:

I'm not sure about FotJ... Outcast had some good moments, but I was disappointed. I mean, now that they've ran out of Empire, Sith, Vong, bugs etc, the new über-enemy are *lawyers* and bureocratcy. Really? The influence of the modern (American) society couldn't be more obvious (and lame). Even though it essentially is an interesting idea, it's not really something I want to see in Sci-Fi, especially the epic saga-like material like Star Wars. Creativity of SW authors has declined recently, sadface.

19. Deciple_of_Malak

Jul 10, 2005
    Jebote koja pustara! ?to je i moja krivica vi?e nego djelomicno. :p Lassie se vraca u domovinu cim face iz departmenta odu na godi?nji, pa bu imao vi?e vremena za boardse. Neg stvarno, di su svi nestali?!

Jesu li ti bogovi vatre bili nakloni, Amon? ;)

FOTJ = fail

Cobra has nice icon. :p

20. Cobranaconda

Mar 3, 2004
    Well, in true Scottish tradition I'm Anyone But England again. Thus I'm forced to think of who would piss off England most if they won? Germany or Argentina probably, but they're pretty strong teams so I can't be bothered to support them, so I'm going for the ultra underdog :p

Go DPRK, you still-communist-20-years-after-it's-gone-out-of-fasion legends! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.