main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KOTOR 2: General Chat & Discussion (NOT for Gameplay help / walkthroughs) - CONTAINS PLOT SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by jhc36, Oct 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sprintabm

sprintabm Jedi Master star 3

May 20, 2005
    PC only.

2. ticopuma

ticopuma Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 2, 2005
    :(

Oh well. The game itself, even with everything they excluded is pretty good. IMO, Kreia made the game. She was so complex, so wise, pretty much the greatest game character ever created.

3. Green-Leader

Green-Leader Jedi Youngling

Feb 26, 2007
    I read about much of the stuff they left out of the game, it was amazing. If there is a mod to restore most, or all of the cut content then I absolutely can't wait for it to come out. I've beat TSL about 10 times using just about every mod I know of to enhance the gameplay, but this will make it so much better.

4. General_BlackLegion

General_BlackLegion Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2004
    I wish George Lucas could credit their soon-completed work and make the soon-restored original game content back in the SW canon...

5. Oissan

Oissan Chosen One star 7

Mar 9, 2001
    For one, George Lucas has nothing to do with all that stuff, he has people who do the work for him in this part of the franchise. Apart from that, LucasArts has zero interest in restoring anything. They didn't allow Obisidian to do it, they definately won't let someone else do it. Well, they don't have anything against a mod, but you will never hear them say anything about it or use it for something official.

6. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    lol, I'm not even halfway through the game and I think Kreia is the only interesting character. And she's supposed to go evil on you too.

We can always tack it onto Wookiepedia in a Behind The Scenes section and label it as *cough cough* non-canon-but-not-really *cough*

7. Auric

Auric Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2006
    As angry as I was about the cut content, this game was still good, mostly because of Kreia. She was an absolutely fascinating character, and her voice-acting was done perfectly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.