main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Kurt Cobain did not commit suicide!

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by starwars6554, Apr 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwars6554

starwars6554 Jedi Master star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    I was informed of this today in my Algebra II class after a kid saw me reading a Kurt Cobain biography. Check this out...

The amount of Heroin found in his blood stream was more than 3X the lethal dose of Heroin, and would kill you in seconds. Yet, his long sleeve shirt was rolled back down and buttoned, and the Heroin needle case was all shut and tidy, sitting there right next to him. And after his death, his Credit Cards had been used all over the country even after they had supposedly been canceled.

He was murdered!

2. Uruk-hai

Uruk-hai Jedi Youngling star 5

Oct 26, 2000
    It was the butler in the library with the candlestick.

3. _Alisas_Silverleaf_

_Alisas_Silverleaf_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    Kurt Cobain did not commit suicide!

"No, Kay, he just went home!" :D :cool:

Sorry, just a little Men in Black moment there.

4. Pooja

Pooja Jedi Knight star 6

May 25, 2002
    No. Your sister smiled at him, causing him to have an immediate heart attack.

5. Leonard_ShelbyThe2nd

Leonard_ShelbyThe2nd Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    Courtney killed him....the skanky *****... [face_plain]

EDIT: causing him to have an immediate heart attack.

Would that be before or after he blew his head off with a shotgun? ?[face_plain]

Shelby2

6. Sophita

Sophita Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    There's been a lot of coverage going both ways on whether he did or didn't. Personally, I think either way is a tragedy...He was a talented young bloke and seeing him go so soon was a sad thing. :( *always liked nirvana*

(I *do* think he could certainly have been suicidal...I also think there were people in his live crazy enough to kill him.)

You might want to check out [link=http://www.cobaincase.com/]Tom Grant's official web site[/link] or [link=http://www.justiceforkurt.com/]JusticeForKurt[/link]. :)

7. The Lurker

The Lurker Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 1999
    i have to agree with Shelby on this one - how do you account for the whole head blown off with the shotgun thing?

8. starwars6554

Jul 9, 2002
    No. Your sister smiled at him, causing him to have an immediate heart attack

Too bad she didn't have braces then Pooja! :p

The guy who murdered him did it...and another thing...the way that the authorities found the gun lying there, there's no way he could have done it. The angles were all wrong.

Thanks Sophita for the links. :)

9. Jaina_S_Fel

Jaina_S_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2002
    So what. He's dead. It doesn't matter how.

10. Pooja

Pooja Jedi Knight star 6

May 25, 2002
    Would that be before or after he blew his head off with a shotgun?

Now, if only I wasn't joking, your question would have some credibility. :)

11. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    I saw him yesterday sitting in Starbucks with Elvis, JFK, and Santa Claus. He was drinking a triple mocha latte and eating a cheese danish.

12. starwars6554

Jul 9, 2002
    "No, Kay, he just went home!"

Actually, the funny thing is that he was convinced he was an alien for almost 20 years because he didn't fit in very well where he grew up.

13. Porkins in a Speedo

Porkins in a Speedo Jedi Knight star 5

May 6, 1999
    and i suppose his suicide note was forged?

14. Sophita

Sophita Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Well, it's not that hard to forge a suicide note, porkins. :p

15. StarWars_Revelation

StarWars_Revelation Jedi Master star 5

Aug 5, 2001
    It's quite simple to determine he commited suicide--haven't you ever seen CSI?

The Forensic people come in and investigate how he was shot and his body, etc. He was labled as "suicide", and besides a week earlier he tried to commit suicide, but failed.

No one suspected he was bipolar. He killed himself, the shock of superstardom was too much for him (so read his wife from his diary, which I saw on VH1). Any evidence that contradicts mine is welcome.

16. WormieSaber

WormieSaber Jedi Master star 5

Oct 22, 2000
    Still, he shouldn't have been taking drugs. That put him into the wrong crowd.

17. Valkor

Valkor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002

Drugs are bad...mmmmkay
    [image=http://www.southparkspot.com/southpic/hankycup.jpg]

18. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    Kurt Cobain was a hack who rode on the pre-manufactured fame and fortune of a trend in pop rock. It's funnier seeing kids nowadays who worship the bum as some kind of deity and ascribe conspiracy theories to his death to make him larger than he really was.

Face it, Cobain killed himself, forensics don't lie. Go tell your classmate to go shove their book where the sun don't shine and deal with reality.

19. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    I'm not saying I respect him as a person - I don't, I respect his music.

A lot of people say he was a no-talent hack but these are the same people who don't appreciate grunge music..to those of us who did he was a hell of a musician.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kurdt did commit suicide...that or the record company did him in for publicity, but that just's me being farfetched :)

ooo, ooo, Nirvana claim to fame! I drink in the same place Kurdt proposed to Courtney :)

20. thebadge

thebadge Jedi Master star 4

Mar 15, 2002
    the "DUCE" had knowledge of this event.

21. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    It was suicide.

I thought Nirvana was ok. But, the thing I always wondered:
    if he was so fed up with being a star & making music and all that, then why didint he just QUIT THE FRIGGIN BAND?!

maybe that wouldnt have been dramatic enough.
    I guess death was the only way out.

what an idiot.

22. TheFallen

TheFallen Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2001
    I think it's sad that people argue over whether or not someone is dead or if they killed themselves or who did it for years on end and no one really cares.

According to "Dead Man on Campus", Kurt is on Mount Fiji with JFK or something, anyway. :p

tf

23. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz JC Head Admin & Community Manager star 9 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 21, 2002
    He was a negative creep, dumb, a stain, very ape, wanted people to rape him, he thought he had friends into his head, he had to swear that he didn't have a gun and he thought he should have been a son.

What a hellish life. He killed himself. Word.

24. DarthAnima

DarthAnima Jedi Master star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    he is dead, he killed himself, because of the intense stomach pain, which lead to the drug abuse, but he killed himself to alleviate the stomach pain....

25. DESERTJEDI

DESERTJEDI Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2001
    If it wasn't for the Shotgun the Junk (heroin) would have eventually killed him. His untimely death is what made him even more of a celebrity, it worked for janis and jim morrison. Unlike lane staley whom died later in his life, if lane would have died at the peak of his career he would have been just as reguarded.

"The best way to sell records is to die".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.