main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Kurt Cobain did not commit suicide!

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by starwars6554, Apr 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winter_chili

winter_chili Jedi Master star 5

Nov 6, 2002
  2. starwars6554

starwars6554 Jedi Master star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    Wow, I'd forgotten I even made this thread. I still believe it was a homicide.

Thanks to ChrisHanel for proving my point. :)

3. Iconic

Iconic Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 25, 2003
    Interesting. Looks like a possible story for Discovery Channel's unsolved mystery detectives type show.

4. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    Until someone shows (or links to) concrete proof from a reputible source, you're all just pulling stuff out of your own or some other conspiracy nutjob's arse.

5. SithHolocron

SithHolocron Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    I believe Courtney Love killed him. Their marriage was in trouble, on the brink of divorce, perhaps. If Courtney had divorced him, she would have only gotten 48% of his money. However, if he were to die, she would get it all.

FACT: The amount of heroin in his body was so high that he would not have been coordinated enough at the time, nor would he have had the energy in his body, to pick up the gun, let alone pull the trigger.

6. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    OK, where are the toxicology reports showing he had that much heroin in his system?? Post facts from a REPUTABLE source, don't just say something you read in a tabloid, some website, or a book some idiot gave you in class.

7. ForceHeretic

ForceHeretic Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 8, 2002
    I think these theories are as pointless as the "tupac isn't dead" ones

Get over it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.