main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Montréal La Force de Ventilateur...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Lady_Jedi_Skywalker, Jan 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Lady_Jedi_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    *serves a glass of crystal for Spud and a glass of orange juice for herself*

So where's everyone?

2. Spudtrooper

Spudtrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 10, 2006
    i'll have a coke 4 tylenols 3 robaxacet 75 cc of demerol with 50 cc of gravol IM and crawl under my covers i have been feverish for the past 3 days lowest i had was 39.7 up to 40.8 i feel like hmmmmmmmmmmm well remember in Ep.3 when Anakin was burning after losing his battle with Oby Wan welllllllll like that[face_sick][face_worried]:(

3. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    :eek: Poor you Spud!!! Soon I guess you'll be getting those Demerol/Gravol injections again.... Wish you were feeling better and those fevers don't sound good either my friend! Take care of yourself or we'll have to do it for you ;)

LJS give the man some ice to chomp on to bring down that fever! I'll have a pepsi no ice so he can have mine as well!!! :p

4. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    *Grabs a glass and fills it to the brink with chuncks of ice.*

There ya go, just for you Spud!

*Returns to teh counter and serves Goddess' Pepsi along with hers, before walking to sit beside Goddess*

You need an extra blanket Spud? I have this really soft cotton one right here, which I don't mind lending you.

5. Spudtrooper

Jan 10, 2006
    Awwwwwwwwwwww thank you i'm better today so far no more fever Doc got me some antibio's sooooooooo i guess no alcool for 10 days [face_laugh] ohhhhhhh well i'll stick to the real thing "COKE" .......[face_laugh]

6. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    That's good to hear.

As for the COKE I don't think so. They only have Coke Vending machines at Cegep, so I take the time to go to the corner store or the grocery store before classes and get myself a pepsi bottle instead... :D

7. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    *Rushes through and grabs a bottle of pepsi on my way to bed*

8. Spudtrooper

Jan 10, 2006
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok then i'll say Pepsi is better but i don't have to believe it though[face_laugh]

*transfers my Coke in a Pepsi can*

Cheers allllllllllll :D

9. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    *Watches Spud with great interest*

What exactly do you think putting your Coke in a Pepsi can is going to do? o_O

10. Spudtrooper

Jan 10, 2006
    *looks at Goddess with a HUGE smile from ear to ear*

Why you ask i transferred my Coke in a Pepsi can.................well to make people talk and well seems i succeeded[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

11. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    *whispers in Goddess' ear*

Nah it's just like the old pepsi commercial, he just doesn't want to admit it, he loves pepsi over coke, but seeing as he was categorize as a coke loyalist he can't exactly drink pepsi in front of everyone. See where I'm going with this? :D

12. Spudtrooper

Jan 10, 2006
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]Good one LJS

13. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    :D I though so too... :D

14. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    Wise you are LJS! I'm not shy to show my pepsi pride! Can I have a tall glass of pepsi please? :D Then it's off to work for me!

15. Spudtrooper

Jan 10, 2006
    And me my coke pride[face_laugh] except mine makes me sound like a junkie[face_laugh]ohh well one tall glass of chilled coke please :D

16. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    [face_laugh] You make me laugh, Spud! Now I must go to bed so I can have another very exciting night at work! :rolleyes:

17. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    [face_laugh] I went to College yesterday only to find myself told that we didn't have a Math class by my Math teacher. He had something else to do and he was sorry that he couldn't give us the class. You think I was disappointed?

*Serves a tall glass of pepsi and of coke to Goddess and Spud respectively*

There ya go, as you asked, though I was tempted on pouring pepsi in that class of yours Spud....

18. Spudtrooper

Jan 10, 2006
    When i'm in i'll give new meaning to exciting nights at works you'll see;);) know what i mean huuhhh huuuh do you huuh do you;)

19. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    Naw, I don't Spud. You'll be sleeping all night! How is that exciting? o_O

Now days is a nother matter completely! [face_mischief]

20. Spudtrooper

Jan 10, 2006
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh you just wait till i get there i dont sleep much with the pain so i'll be ringing all night for "SPECIAL" requests[face_laugh]

21. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    :rolleyes: *Sips at my pepsi*

22. Spudtrooper

Jan 10, 2006
    don't you roll your eyes at me missy[face_laugh]

23. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    OMG this is crazy 600 bucks for driver's lessons. That's not even counting the freaking temperorary driver's license all that ****... Worst is I won't have a choice but to take them during summer, cause they all start at 6:00 or a quarter to 6, and I ahve classes during those times.

24. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    Well it's really good to have a license so you can get places easier...like to Montreal ;) It's worth the money in the long run, trust me! Good luck with the lessons. They'll be over before you know it! :D

Oh Spud I'll roll my eyes if I wanna :p You know me better then that by now! [face_laugh]

25. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    Yes but.... that's the plane ticket for CIV!

Though I have to admit, being able to drive up to Montreal would be realy great. would mean being able to come to the MUK activities and such things. Also coming up to see you and the others!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.