main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion LACWAC/TV interview thread - Up Now: The Shadow Emperor

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    @ThisIsMe1138

30. Why do you take so long to answer questions?

31. Why haven't you watched Resistance yet?

2. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    @Jedi Knight Fett

7. Ahsoka, if she counts as minor? Or maybe Cara Dune?

8. Clone Wars for sure. I'm telling you every time I hear Ahsoka Leaves it makes me want to cry no matter where I am or what kind of mood I'm in :p

9. Season 5 I think, although I do like them all :p

@Darth Kronos

30. Because I get literally hundreds, if not thousands of alerts every day from RYL so I pretty much always miss these ones unless RYL is slow or JKF tells me

31. Because I have other higher priority shows I need to finish first :p

3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    11.) Would you consider Captain Rex a main character?

12.) What would your ideal Star Wars show be about?

13.) What do you want to see in the second season of the Mandalorian?

@ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 likes this.
  4. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    11. In the entire saga? No, but a "sidekick" kind of character, sure. But in the show, or the PT? Yes.

(I was asked this like on the last page :p )

13. Dad Mando and if that's good then I literally don't care :p

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    14.) What do you want to see in the Cassian Andor show?

15.) What is your favorite non Star Wars TV show?

16.) Which show do you most want to rewatch?
    @ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 likes this.
  6. Dark Ferus

Dark Ferus Chosen One star 8

Jul 29, 2016
    @ThisIsMe1138
    One character to adopt BESIDES BABY YODA

One character you want to adopt you?

Iron_lord and ThisIsMe1138 like this.
  7. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    DANG IT I FORGOT ABOUT THIS AGAIN

14. A good balance of emotion and action, and not too much of one of the other

15. Agents of Shield by so, so much

16. Probably Clone Wars I really should rewatch that

Emperor Ferus likes this.
  8. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    @Emperor Ferus

1. Obi-Wan like I have written hecking paragraphs on why he deserves such affection and adoption

2. Qui-Gon Jinn, for a lot of reasons

Blue_Aether and Emperor Ferus like this.
  9. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016
  10. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Sorry everyone I have been busy trying to get other people will end this interview soon

11. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    32. A long time cuz I take hecking forever to reply :p

12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Okay we will wrap this interview up thank you @ThisIsMe1138

Next up is @Seerow

How did you come up with your username?

How did you find the JCF and why did you decide to join up?

Who is your favorite animated character from Star Wars?

Out of all the arcs for the clone wars that they did not finish which do you wish they had?

What is your favorite type of food?

ThisIsMe1138 likes this.
  13. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I'm getting Deja vu... @Jedi Knight Fett

1. My username comes from the 90s book series Animorphs. It refers to the law of Seerow's kindness. I tend to love going in circles with walls of text with other members.

2. I'm a forum junkie. I wanted some where specifically to chat about TCW. Get off my lawn you Reddit is kids!

3. Cut Lawquane. I'm being serious.

4. Boba/ Cad. I would have had a lot of fun watching this tie up some loose ends. I believe Dark Desciple and Son of Dathomir will eventually see the light of day on screen.

5. Bog standard Americanized Italian. Fettuccine Alfredo with some shrimp broccoli and mushrooms. I'm happy.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
    Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  14. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Which show are you looking forward to more Cassian Andor or Kenobi?

What is your favorite book you have ever read?

What is your favorite movie?

If you could make a Star Wars show about anything what would it be about?

What is your first memory of something related to Star Wars?
    @Seerow

15. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    @Jedi Knight Fett

1. Kenobi by default, I don't know how they will make this work but since he's my favorite character overall I'm all for it.

2. Michael Crichton's Jurassic Park

3. October Sky

4. The Clone Wars Aftermath starting Barriss, Wolffe, Tech, Zatt, Riyo Chichi, and yes Nala Se exploring the immediate Aftermath with Barriss under taking a redemption Arc. Yeah that's way too many nerds for one cast and this is why I don't write shows.

5. Trying being hard to remember... Watching Star Wars with my dad when I was like five.

16. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    What would you say is your favorite piece of music from Star Wars?

what is the first movie you can remember seeing when you were kid bonus question what is the first show you can remember watching?

@Seerow

Seerow likes this.
  17. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    @Jedi Knight Fett

1. Unpopular life choices time. The music that plays during Even Piell's funeral or Fives' Death. I don't even know what its call but that's a hell of a track from Kiner. It's great how the track swells louder and louder.

2. "Oh we bring them back alive. We bring them back alive." - 1938 Goofy and Donald classic "Polar Trappers"

Bonus. Shining Time Station. Ahh... Mr. Conductor... Now there is a theme song that will get stick in your head forever.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
  18. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016
    @Seerow

1. What's your favorite dinosaur?

2. Do you like kittens?

19. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    @Darth Kronos
    1. Deinonychus "Terrible Claw"

2. I love kittens, trouble is they grow up fast... ;.;

20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    What is your favorite Non domesticated animal?

Since you enjoy Rex as a character what would be your ideal end for him as a character?

@Seerow

Seerow likes this.
  21. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    1. Panthera leo. I especially like Lionesses. They are simply the most beautiful animals. Gold in color. Lithe compared to their male counterparts with those powerful shoulders and neck muscles used to do the dirty work of pulling enormous animals like 1,000 pound Cape Buffalo to the ground. I have a favorite wild lioness who is part of my favorite lion pride. She's called "Amber Eyes" and you can actually follow the Nkuhuma Pride on Facebook

2. I do love Rex as a character. His ideal end would actually be the one character to die peacefully in his sleep which completely subverts his own expectations for himself and the expectations of the Kaminoans. Before that rather than find another squad of friends to call family along the way I like the idea of Rex being like the Keith Shadis (And that's an obscure Attack on Titan character but I can't think of another example) of the Rebellion. He does seem to relish training shinies whether they are Domino Squad, Rebels from the Onderon Arc, or he's just borrowed Ezra for a spell. Rex could train squads of Rebel Commandos and Soldiers which didn't always go well for Shadis either since they tended to die brutally. Rex may be a bit brutal for Mon Mothma. He actually had one of the most ruthless kills on the Rebels finale. A reminder that Rex is no Jedi. Rex is a brutal soldier. But it would let Rex have a lot of "children" in a way to pass on the legacy of the Clone Hero even long after he's dead and gone.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
  22. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Hey Seerow! I don't believe we've crossed paths for quite some time, hope all is well.

1. Which clone trooper(s) have the best looking armour?

2. If you could pick one original Clone Wars character (besides a clone) to appear as a live action character, who would it be?

3. What's the funniest moment and saddest moment you can remember from TCW?

4. What do you do to relax/have fun in your spare time?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  23. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    @Jordan1Kenobi, Things are a well as can be expected. It had been a while to quote a certain song by Staind.

1. Hmm... I am quite fond of Rex's jaig eyes because I think they symbolize his forward-thinking attitude. That looks far ahead and sees the big pictures. However, that's just the helmet and you're asking for armor. The best complete set of armor top to bottom belonged hands down to Fives. His ARC Trooper armor especially isn't just awesome looking. It's part of the character's story and reflects Fives' personality better than any other set. Fives is proud, individualistic to a fault, highly intelligent but often just stood in the moment, improvised even the orders he follows, and he's aggressive. His armor reflects that. Taking his helmet by itself its got the aggressive Rishi Eel painted on it to remember what happened there. It also pretty much says, "Don't screw with me." The rest of his armor sports tons of customization and sticks out with copious amounts of brighter oceanic blue paint than the 501st's dark blue contrasted with gray areas. Fives crossed an ocean of doubts and obstacles to even pass his final exam to become a Shiny. As an ARC Trooper, he goes into a lot of gray areas putting his gray matter to work to subvert Krell and later uncover the conspiracy of the inhibitor chips in the heads of all the clones. In his final arc everything is stripped away from the ARC Trooper including his armor.

2. Well it's pretty obvious it's only a matter of time before Ahsoka appears in live actions and she's a better choice than any TCW character bar Cad Bane whom I'd really like to see setting aside the lost bounty hunter arc.I think she is the only TCW character besides Maul who could hold up her own spinoff movie or miniseries.

3. The funniest moment is at the end of "Nomad Droids" when Plo Koon accidentally orders Wolffe to listen to C3P0 tell him about him and R2's grand adventure. Wolffe begs him no. Crazy this is one of the guys who will remove his brain chip because he's not even independent enough to say "Hell no..." to that. Fives death is saddest moment in TCW if not the franchise. I just talked about all that customized armor. Fives died as a shiny with everything he earned and his individuality stripped away. The exact way he said "No clone should ever have to go out this way!" shot in the heart by another Brother. He seemly dies for nothing unable to convince Rex or Anakin or the conspiracy. Yeah, we all know this was going to happen because Fives was doomed by canon. And Dee Bradley Baker's vocal performance mixed with that score. Geez.

4. Go to amusement parks/ theme parks and ride roller coasters, yes this is relaxing to me. When at home I just kick back with my PS4 or watch some anime.

darkspine10 and Jordan1Kenobi like this.
  24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    @Seerow last two questions for you
    Do you think the future of Star Wars is in TV or still in the films?

If there is one extinct animal you wish you could see which is it?

25. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    @Jedi Knight Fett

1. I think the future is more TV than anything else. TV allows for bigger and more innovative stories than a 2-hour film does. It does seem like there are alot more TV Shows in production. Hopefully one is a proper action cartoon show like "The Clone Wars".

2. Xenosmilus, imagine a heavy set sabertoothed cat the size of a modern lion with bladed saber teeth and incisors like a shark's teeth. Definitely not something I'd want to meet face to face but I'd be something amazing to see from something like a Safari vehicle.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020