main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion LACWAC/TV interview thread - Up Now: The Shadow Emperor

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Dark Ferus

Dark Ferus Chosen One star 8

Jul 29, 2016
    17. Only until checking the source

18. One character? Rex

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    19.) Who is your favorite Minor movie character that was expanded upon in a show?

20.) What would be your ideal ending to the rumored Ahsoka/Sabine show?

@Emperor Ferus

BookExogorth likes this.
  3. Dark Ferus

Jul 29, 2016
    19. Maul

20. Ideally, Ahsoka would become a part of Luke’s Jedi Order for decades to come (as would Ezra) and Sabine would serve the Republic for a long career.

There are impossible, but what I’d like.

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    21.) out of all the shows what is the most interesting concept they have brought up?

Emperor Ferus likes this.
  5. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    @Emperor Ferus your last question is in the post above.

Next Interview is with @ThisIsMe1138

your first question...

1.) What do you want the future of baby yoda to be?

6. Dark Ferus

Jul 29, 2016
    I don't know if I like it, but the time mural in Season 4 of Rebels I think.

7. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    Eyyyy hello guys :D

Hmmm something where it makes sense in the plot line (so, not like they're just fishing for views and attention because they have a cute character) but where we get to see him as much as possible. And preferably with a hecking lot of Tired Mando Dad (TM).

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    2.) Who is your favorite character from each of these shows?
    1.) TCW
    2.) Rebels
    3.) Resistance
    4.) Mandalorian

and why?
    @ThisIsMe1138

teamhansolo and ThisIsMe1138 like this.
  9. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
  10. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    Oof sorry these alerts always get drowned in my RYL alerts :p

TCW: Obi-Wan if he counts, because what a sassy king and an angsty boi, but also Ahsoka because she's such a queen and an amazing fighter and just. Yes.

Rebels: Ezra because he's adorable and smol and I just love him but also Hera because she's beautiful

Resistance: I haven't seen too much of that but probably the really pretty girl with the accent or just Kaz :p

Mandalorian: well...the mandalorian :p Just because he's just a Tired Dad™ who's just trying his best and he's so tough but he messes up so much and just we Stan a strong soft boi

11. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    3.) What is the saddest death in any of the Star Wars TV shows?
    @ThisIsMe1138

BookExogorth likes this.
  12. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    3. Hmmmm of what I've seen, probably Satine, but if Ahsoka leaving the order counts as a death in any way, I literally cried at that one :p

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
  13. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I myself thought Fives was the saddest.

4.) When did you first watch TCW and Rebels? What was your reaction at first?
    @ThisIsMe1138

14. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    4. I first watched Clone Wars maybe...two years ago One and a half? And it was a great experience because it was something my siblings and I all did together every night and it was a great bonding thing, not to mention that it was a super amazing show. I would say my initial reaction to TCW was pretty good, and although my interest in it has slightly waned over time I feel like I'm definitely getting back into it :p Rebels is weird though because I actually can't remember when or how much of it I've seen? I know I've seen several random episodes and almost the whole first season but I can't remember when or how or anything so I can't really help ya there :p

15. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    @ThisIsMe1138

1. PT trio (Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Padmé), OT trio (Luke, Han, and Leia) or ST trio (Rey, Finn, and Poe)?
    2. What's your favorite image of Baby Yoda?
    3. The Clone Wars had its final trailer yesterday. Wasn't it beautiful?
    4. What is the meaning of life?
    5. What's your favorite dinosaur?
    6. Do you like kittens?
    7. Favorite actor from each trilogy?
    8. Favorite Star Wars director(s)?
    9. What's the best fan fiction you've ever read?
    10. Why haven't you finished watching Resistance?
    11. What's your current progress on Agents of SHIELD?
    12. Rogue One or Solo, and why?
    13. What is your ranking of the films so far?
    14. What, in your opinion, are the greatest strengths of each of the main ST characters (Rey, Finn, Poe, Kylo, Rose, Jannah, and Zorii)? List one strength per character.
    15. Seriously, why haven't you finished watching Resistance?
    16. You have the opportunity to write a new Star Wars series for Disney Plus. What is it about?
    17. Which Star Wars film has the best score, in your opinion, which has the worst, and why? Similarly, which Star Wars TV series has the best score, which has the worst, and why?
    18. Uh, who's your favorite YouTuber?
    19. Do you eat your veggies?
    20. What does Star Wars mean to you?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
  16. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    ThisIsMe1138 likes this.
  17. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    what the heck kronos [face_laugh]

1. Hmmm for individual characters maybe PT, but as a trio I have to go with ST. But also OT. Listen idk man :p (probably ST????)

[​IMG]

3. i didn't watch it yet but I will I promise :p

4. I have an actual answer to this but I doubt you want my full probably would-be thesis on the meaning of life so I'm going to summarize and say that it's ultimately to love and be loved. Or, if we're joking, memes.

5. you've definitely asked me this before and I still don't know. Probably a
    pterodactyl because I have nostalgic memories of always wanting "flying dino" chicken nuggets as a toddler.

6. YES YES I DO AND I USED TO HAVE ONE AND HE WAS PERFECT AND PRECIOUS AND SPUNKY AND REBELLIOUS AND THEN WE HAD TO GIVE HIM AWAY BECAUSE OUR NEIGHBORHOOD RULES ARE FREAKING STUPID

7. Ewan McGregor, Carrie Fisher (?), Daisy Ridley, Diego Luna (if anthologies count as a trilogy or whatever)

8. George Lucas? But also as a person and a director, Rian Johnson was honestly pretty cool. *prepares to be attacked*

10. Because I'm busy my dude :p

11. Same place I was last time you asked, so like half way through season 5. Hopefully I can watch some this weekend though [face_thinking]

12. Rogue One because it had a strong, heroic plot rather than just what seemed to be absentmindedly following Han as he lived his rather chaotic life. Now don't get me wrong, they're both really good but I personally prefer Rogue One by a lot.

13. ask me again in like a year maybe i'll have my feelings sorted out by then (doubtful but we can hope, eh?)
    14. Rey - compassion. Finn - loyalty? Poe - charisma. Kylo - persistence? idk how to word it really. Rose - righteousness? Like fighting for what is right even after all she's been through. Jannah - openness kinda? Zorii - humor but mixed with sincerity, in spite of her situation.

15. b r u h [face_plain]

16. non-skywalker related series that follows perhaps a single child or a master/padawan duo and explores the way the Jedi order works, as they go on missions, get commissioned by the council, meditate in their quarters, spar in the temple.... just really exploring the life of a Jedi and the dynamics of their relationships and methods in a non war-ruined galaxy. So, pre-TPM.

17. Maybe TPM for the best score? Or AoTC actually, that's a really really good one. I think I'll go with AoTC. As for the worst, maybe ESB, because I personally kinda find that whole movie to be a bit meh (although still the highest of meh's because it's star wars :p ) As for TV show, I have no idea the worst but Clone Wars definitely has the best.

18. I don't have youtube but I heckin wish I did :p

19. When we can afford them, I eat them wholeheartedly because we don't have them too often.

20. this is another thesis-like question, so I'm going to very, very briefly summarize as family, hope and legitimately limitless possibilities. All three go for in universe and irl.

teamhansolo likes this.
  18. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016
    @ThisIsMe1138

21. What? You haven't seen the final trailer for The Clone Wars? Here's a link.

Now that you've seen it, what do think?

22. What's your favorite candy?

23. Who's your least favorite Star Wars director (George Lucas, Rian Johnson, JJ Abrams, Gareth Edwards, Ron Howard, Irvin Kershner, Richard Marquand)?

24. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

25. PT Anakin or Clone Wars Anakin?

teamhansolo and ThisIsMe1138 like this.
  19. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    @ThisIsMe1138

26.marks out of ten for the rise of skywalker?

20. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    21. THANK YOU MY DUDE

22. 10/10 looks literally incredible I hadn't been super hyped until now but it's building definitely

23. Ron Howards, probably. I don't like him too much as a person, his film is my least favorite in the saga, and he's definitely very talented just not my style really.

24. too many I usually just get impatient and bite into it

25. Hmmm idk I might actually have to go with TCW Anakin here, because of the much wider range of expression and depth and emotion that is portrayed in the show (mainly by the significantly larger amount of time spent focusing on him, probably).

26. That's also a hard one because like it was a great experience seeing it and I think individually it's the best of all of them, like a 10/10? It's like. Quality wise and scale-wise and the amount of enjoyable tied ends and fan service and emotions and such, it was absolutely a 10/10. But in light of just how legendary the other movies are, I'm starting to find it a bit lacking? I don't really know. It's an incredible movie that I absolutely love, but my feelings are too complicated to give it a number rating

clone commander bossk likes this.
  21. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016
    @ThisIsMe1138

28. Wait, why don't you like Ron Howard as a person?

29. And why is Solo your least favorite?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    @ThisIsMe1138

5.) Who is your favorite villain from one of the shows?

6.) Do you like the fate Ventress got?

23. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
  24. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    28. actually I don't scratch that :p

29. It had less emotional impact for me and was more of just a "fun adventure" which is great and all for some people it's just not my preferred kind of movie

5. uhhhhhhh the really cute soft doctor from the Mandalorian I really liked him a lot

6. I mean I was never super invested in Ventress so I'm rather indifferent on the matter but sure because I like most things :p

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  25. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    7.) Who is your favorite minor character introduced in one of the shows?

8.)Which show do you think has the best music?

9.) What was your favorite season of TCW?
    @ThisIsMe1138