main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - ST Last Hope [Ahsoka Tano]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RX_Sith, Nov 18, 2021.

1. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Title: Last Hope
    Author: RX_Sith
    Timeframe: 6 ABY
    Characters: Ahsoka Tano, some OC's, other Star Wars characters
    Genre: EU
    Note: For the Apocalyptica callenge provided by @Pandora

Last Hope

Part I: Am I the Last Hope

Ahsoka Tano said farewell to Grogu as she handed him over to Din Djarin, otherwise known as The Mandalorian. She had previously defeated Imperial Magistrate Morgan Elsbeth, ruler of the city of Calodan, and her lieutenant Lang on the planet Corvus and now was greeted by a mysterious vision.

Luke Skywalker appeared in his astral form in front of her. "I see that you have handed over The Child back to The Mandalorian."

"Yes," she stated, "I have done as you have instructed, Master Skywalker."

"I will pick up The Child shortly," he told her, "Now, I sense the revelation of Grand Admiral Thrawn ways heavy on your thoughts."

"He does," she truthfully stated, "I sense Ezra Bridger is also involved."

"He is," Luke cautioned her, "But, make sure that your emotions in this situation are not exposed."

"I must confront Grand Admiral Thrawn again," she told him, "And hopefully bring back Ezra before it is too late."

"Much hatred and anger I sense in him now," Luke told her, "You must be cautious. He may not be able to come back towards the light."

"I still sense good in him," she confided, "You know that I must try."

"I do," Luke acknowledged the same situation that he face when turning Darth Vader back into Anakin Skywalker, "I succeeded in restoring Anakin Skywalker. Hopefully, you can restore Ezra Bridger as well before the dark side totally consumes him."

"I will not come back until I have done so," she truthfully admitted, "He will either return or I will have failed and failure is not an option."

"Then, may the Force be with you," Luke bid her farewell and safe travels, "Someone is our last hope. It could be myself, it could be you, it could be Ezra, it could be Grogu, or it could be someone who is yet to be revealed. Cloaked in mystery, the future is."

"Wow," she cautioned him, "Your starting to sound like Master Yoda a little bit there."

"Do I?" he questioned her, "Perhaps I do. Until next time, careful be you."

"Hah," she laughed, "You did that on purpose."

"Hmmm...." he mused like Master Yoda, "A big stick do I need." And then he faded from her view.

"Well, let me contact Rex and see what he knows about Thrawn," she told herself, "This mission could decide on who the last hope is."

To Be Continued...

Kahara and WarmNyota_SweetAyesha like this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Awesome start! I will follow this avidly. Luke with Yoda-speak?! [face_rofl]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
    Kahara and RX_Sith like this.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Luke is sure influenced by Yoda. Great start