main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Last Jedi Predictions (Only)

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Ben-Solo, Nov 14, 2017.

1. iluvupadme

iluvupadme Jedi Master star 1

Oct 19, 2009
    My only prediction

The Porgs are part of Snokes dark side plan to turn Luke.

2. Darth Bary

Darth Bary Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 21, 2016
    In IX, Finn, Rose, Poe, and Rey all break into Kylo's throne room, only to discover that instead of planning his next attack on the resistance, he is watching a play. The play acts out what occurred in the throne room in TLJ, with kylo ren watching and eating snacks. When Kylo ren kills snoke and takes the throne, the real kylo ren says "that was a pretty awesome moment!" admiring what he did. When he notices our heroes, he mutters "oh sh**" under his breath. Needless to say, they are quite befuddled by what they just saw. Also, Matt Damon cameos as Kylo in the play.

I hope you guys understand the reference i'm making here....

3. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    I just watched AOTC the 100th time and I think I have a clue now what the plot for the whole ST might be:

Let's start:
    "Grandfather - I will finish what you started"
    What the hell does he mean?

He means protect people from death!
    Why? Because that is what Anakin always wanted to achieve. Forget the rest.

Why did he kill the students:
    To be close to Snoke - Snoke must have something that he needs to achieve his goal.
    He did not want to do it and he regrets it - but it was necessary - (the light side still calls him)

Why did he kill Han:
    He killed Han to get even more close to Snoke - there is something he needs from Snoke (finish his training)
    Kylo: "Will you help me"
    Han: "Yes, anything"
    ....and he is convinced to resurrect Han at some point.

He will not kill Leia because he is afraid that if he fails that Leia will be dead - the most beloved person in his life.
    This is a red line he will not cross

Luke knows about his plan but thinks Ben is crazy.

Rey is some key in Kylos plan I do not have figured out yet.

Snoke said: "When Skywalker returns, new Jedi will rise."
    By training for years? No, by resurrection!
    And Luke is stuck on the island and is failing for years - why? Because Snoke has somethng that Luke needs and Snoke posesses - But Luke did not figure out yet
    And that is why Snoke does not care about the map to Skywalker

Lucasfilm said:
    Obi Wan - We are not done with this character yet. Why? Because Ewan will play the resurrected Obi Wan
    Further:
    All the actors of Qui Gon, Padme, Shmi, Obi, Anakin, etc. are still around and in the right age now.

SW BF 2:
    Project resurrection.....

Think about it.

I predict in VIII we will see Mustafar and Tatooine. (Anakin & Shmi)
    + I am pretty sure that Luke will die - he will sacrifice himself due to whatever reason because he starts to believe that Kylo/Ben will be successful.

->Redemption Kylo/Ben would be possible Reylo would be possible and the Skywalker saga would have an happy end while PT+OT+ST connection is fully done

Episode IX - Jedi back, Skywalkers redeemed, Evil defeated, New (Jedi) Order, Happy end and everyone happy - at least 10 yrs break for futher Saga movies - Time enough for RJ to place the basic for new saga movies with his independent trilogy which will connect PTOTST & RJ trilogy.

(And this plot theory is the reason why they are in big trouble with Carries death)

And now roast me :D

4. before_the_dark

before_the_dark Jedi Knight star 1

May 8, 2016
    0/12 LOL.

whostheBossk likes this.