main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC LATE SHOW WITH JAR JAR BINKS

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Jar-Jar Binks, Jul 1, 2022.

1. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    When will Paul Rudd be a guest, so he can show clips from Mac and Me?

2. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    I was thinking I'd contribute a YouTube video or three. Probably music.

3. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    sweet

OK so

1st guest @Dandelo
    2nd guest @Lady Belligerent
    3rd act @Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Tomorrow I'll do my best to get it going. Thanks everyone.

Dandelo and darthbernael like this.
  4. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    WELCOME TO THE LATE SHOW WITH JAR JAR BINKS

[face_party][face_party][face_party][face_party][face_party][face_party]

IN WONDERFUL COULD CITY

=D==D==D==D==D==D==D==D=

TONIGHTS GUEST

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

@Dandelo

[face_love][face_love][face_love][face_love][face_love]

and

@Lady Belligerent

@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-

with

STUFF FROM

@Cowgirl Jedi 1701

[face_cowboy][face_cowboy][face_cowboy][face_cowboy][face_cowboy][face_cowboy][face_cowboy]

HERES YOUR FAVOURITE GUNGAN HOST

:):):):):)

JAR JAR BINKS

[face_clown][face_clown][face_clown][face_clown][face_clown][face_clown]

THANK YOU AND WELCOME

=D==D==D==D==D==D=

WE HAVE A GREAT SHOW FOR YOU TONIGHT

[face_party][face_party][face_party][face_party][face_party]

• Padme is back in the news for her role in the film Thor 4. One can hope Kara Knightly plays a variant of the same character.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    • They are saying the death star laser could be radioactive, I'm thinking fine but I'm still going to fall to death if you don't get some railings up in here.
    [face_thinking][face_thinking][face_thinking][face_thinking][face_thinking][face_thinking]

• The Senate announced a new bill allowing living beings to marry robots. The divorce rates seem to be less for the robots because they just put a wig on the c3po model.
    :c3po::c3po::c3po::c3po::c3po::c3po::c3po:

omg that was a hellish monolog

[face_relieved][face_relieved][face_relieved][face_relieved]

now for tonights guest

:D:D:D:D:D:D

@Dandelo
    =D==D==D==D==D==D=

• HOWVE YOU BEEN?
    • WHATS UP, WHATS NEW?
    • HOWS THINGS?

:-B

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
  5. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
  6. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
    *waves at the audiance before settling on the guest couch*

Hi Jar-Jar, good to be here,

*nods to the audience*

Pretty good, been a chill evening, happy to be here.

well, you know. The usual, had a nice Birthday yesterday, and the like, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

oh couldn't be better, Pretty good, been a chill evening, happy to be here.
    ...How are you?

;) :p

7. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR AR JAR JAR JAR AR JAR JAR

study888 and Jar-Jar Binks like this.
  8. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    WELCOME BACK EVERYBODY

[face_party][face_party][face_party][face_party]

WE ARE HEAR TALKING TO @Dandelo

=D==D==D==D=

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BOY

[face_party][face_party][face_party][face_party]

I'm alright thanks

:D:D:D:D

Dandelo you frequant the rethink your life thread. Perhaps you can tell us none regulars what's that like?

[face_thinking][face_thinking][face_thinking][face_thinking]

Are you in any other threads a lot?

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Dandelo likes this.
  9. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014
    It's a great community! we all have our own distinct crazy personalities so it stands out I think than many other social threads. We don't take ourselves too seriously and is basically the social thread of randomness. Oh and lots and lots of gifs and memes. So, if you're crazy, nuts...or just want to observe people that are crazy...or nuts it's a great place to be.

:D

I'm a notorious lurker, even more so these days, so I tend to read a lot of threads in many forums than post in them. I tend to post mostly in the PT forum though for some reason. Probably because the PT movies are generally my favourite overall.

10. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    :D:D:D

spoken like a true message boarder. you have nothing but words of wisdom dandelo

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

before we get to @Lady_Belligerent our next guest

[face_cowboy][face_cowboy][face_cowboy]

let me ask you one more thing everyone wants to know.

:confused::confused::confused:

so during all the filming of the original star wars troligy did mark hamill have to wear tighty whiteys because boxers weren't invented yet?

[face_party][face_party][face_party]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2022
  11. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014
    I...guess so

(if asking me :p )

12. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    The first boxers were out in 1925 by the company Everlast. :-BThey would’ve been invented then. :p

Last edited: Aug 7, 2022
  13. Jedi Bluth

Jedi Bluth SOS & 7X Hangman Winner star 6

Sep 4, 2021
    Hold the phone, a girl knows more about men's undies than us.

Boys, I'm so disappointed...
    [​IMG]

14. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Wait a minute!! I worked in the clothing industry, so I do remember a few things. :p

15. Jedi Bluth

Jedi Bluth SOS & 7X Hangman Winner star 6

Sep 4, 2021
    @Lady_Belligerent, you should be proud. You just schooled all of us!
    [​IMG]

P.S. My mom also worked in the clothing industry, as well.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2022
  16. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    That’s awesome @Jedi Bluth I have several volumes of Fairchild’s Dictionary or Fashion, and Fairchild’s Dictionary of Textiles. :-BThey’re from different years, so one isn’t enough. :p

17. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    OK everyone give a warm welcome to @Lady_Belligerent

=D==D==D==D==D=

Binks and dandelo stand up and greet LB. dandelo moves over and Lb sits down*
    [:D]

Welcome lady b

:D:D

How have you been?

What's new?

How's things?

:):)

Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
  18. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Heyyyyyy!!!

[​IMG]

I’ve been good Mr. Binks! How are you?
    Lately I’ve been working on some projects lately, but nothing serious. :p

It’s too hot to do anything outdoors, but I have been to the ice rink near me.

My poodles keep me busy though.
    [​IMG]

They allow me to live with them as long as I buy the good food. Sirius Black Poodle isn’t pictured.

What’s new? Hmmm I’ve been shopping online too much lately. But, that’s not really new. :p I’ve been doing research for a new rpg that @HanSolo29 and I are working on. It’s going to be insanely fun.
    [​IMG]

Thinks are good though, I really can’t complain… well, I could make up something to complain about. :p How are you?

Last edited: Aug 11, 2022
  19. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    This is good stuff.

study888 likes this.
  20. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    Hi novelists:D

Welcome back everyone:)

@Dandelo just because you moved one seat over doesn't mean you have to be quiet :p

Hi @Lady_Belligerent :cool:

I'm fine thanks. :)

Just had my smoothie, exercised and am about to go walking. Thank you.:cool:

2 poodles? Double the trouble. [face_clown][face_clown]

Yellowstone. I lost interest during season 3 or 4. I think they have a 5th and finale season coming out soon so might as well watch it.

I seem to be sick of TV lately.

:(

• What's are your poodles names lb?
    • How old are they ? birthdays?
    • How's your weekend going?
    • Any plans?
    • Should we watch something tonight?
    Of course I'd have to do my walks before and after and I want to get up early.. tough call

Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
  21. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014
    oh, alright, wasn't sure :p

*clasps hands and listens to Lady B's stories*

22. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Nice!! What kind of smoothie? We have a chain called Smoothie King and I stop there and get one called strawberry extreme, it’s all puréed strawberry and delicious.

My boys are Oyster and Sirius. Sirius is a lot smaller than the boys in the pic. I’ve always owned poodles, they’re extremely intelligent and have fun personalities. I spoil them like crazy too.

My weekend has been pretty quiet. I’ve been really busy lately, so I needed a break. I’ve played some video games and watched too much tv. :p Last night I went to have dinner at this really good Mexican place, but there was an hour wait. :( So, we went to the other one that’s across the street. I returned home just in time for Flashdance. :p

For tonight I’m not sure, I won’t be home until around 7:30pm central. What about a TV program rather than a movie one week? You could do a comedy one night and a drama the next?

My stories? Eeek, I don’t have any good stories @Dandelo is the one who tells amazing ghost stories. I just live in a haunted house. [face_laugh] There’s a really good paranormal tour that’s about an hour from me, they just posted the tickets for September and I’m thinking about going. They’re going to tour an asylum. [face_hypnotized]

Have you ever done anything like that @Jar-Jar Binks?

23. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    Not really a big ghost fan I guess lol no I haven't done anything like that.

We have some smoothie places to but I haven't tried. My smoothie is mixed berries, baby spinach, protein powder, banana and Greek yogurt. Yogurt being strawberry, mixed berries or this time is raspberry yogurt.

Ugh now I try and decide if I have dinner or not do I dare have another smoothie...

What TV shows do you have to watch @Lady_Belligerent ? (Maybe answer this in the ccc) :p

My new york trip has a lot of moving pieces. I'm wondering if I even go if I should push it back like a month til November. I want to go to a iron maiden concert in Toronto at the Scotiabank arena. Oct 11th. If they don't sell out before I get some money...

I can't wait for the new phone I have arriving next week. Found a case on Amazon, one of those full cases with like a cover. I've never tries one. My last phone cracked about a month I to having it lol.

Ĺady b you dance or whatever right, do you dance when you want to? [face_clown]

24. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I’ll answer here :p have you watched The Sinner? Three seasons are on Netflix and it’s really good, @HanSolo29 and I watch it. Outlander is another excellent series. I’m game to try anything streaming, I’ve got: prime, peacock, paramount +, Hulu, Netflix and probably a couple more I’m forgetting.

If you do NYC mid November the stores will be decked out for the holidays, which is really fun. I love seeing everything festive and people carrying all their shopping bags. I’ve been wanting to get back there and catch up on some of the shows.

What kind of phone did you order? Im due for a new one, but I’m enjoying a smaller bill currently. :p

I only tap for exercise and fun, I don’t have the strength to ever do anything like my kid does.
    At home I have a wooden panel to put down for that purpose. Sometimes I do it on the kitchen floor, but that’s not so good for my shoes or the floor. Ideally specially sprung wooden floors are what you want. They put down floor mics for the pros when they perform.

HanSolo29 likes this.
  25. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    I ordered a Samsung a13

Looking forward to it. When you get a phone and Crack it in the first month you tell yourself so what and when it's cracked again your like whatever but when you order a new phone to replace your like oh thank goodness I was able to lie to myself that whole time until not

That's wonderful lb. I love that you and your parent are in love and have love babies and those love babies had their own love babies and everything seems nice.

I'm starting to wonder if at this point can I even fall in love at 36 years old. I'm not Jack Nicolas in as good as it gets. I have little purpose and meaning and even I am tired of my moldy old antics.

Ugh sorry that was weird. Wednesday I find out about my apartment and everything will workout afterward.

Just ignore that

Ugh well it was sweet talking to you lb and dandelo.

@Cowgirl Jedi 1701 would you care to close us out with something?

Lady_Belligerent likes this.