main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussions Least favorite Expanded Universe game?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by President Bossk, Jul 25, 2019.

1. President Bossk

President Bossk Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 24, 2019
    What's your least favorite Expanded universe game and why? No easy targets, that includes cheap movie or tv show tie-ins (that includes TCW and movie games), games not published by Lucasarts, handheld games, and mobile games.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  2. Chancellor Yoda

Chancellor Yoda Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2014
    Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2

Not the worst game I've ever played and there are some good things in it. But overall the story was a waste of time, the game was too short with very little replay value and just lackluster environment variety (though Kamino looked pretty good in game).

3. President Bossk

Jul 24, 2019
    I agree. That one was so short I didn't even think it was worth the $15 bucks I paid for it.

Chancellor Yoda likes this.
  4. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    True enough^^^

5. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    Well I've enjoyed every Star Wars game I've played to some extent, with the exception of Lethal Alliance on DS, which probably would have been decent if it wasn't for the annoying touch screen games and poor controls.

Most disappointing game though would definitely be the PS3/360 version of Force Unleashed 1. Despite it being the "next gen" version at the time it has much less content than the supposedly lesser PS2 and Wii versions and finicky combat that made it annoying at times, and don't even get me started on how rage inducing the pull down the Star Destroyer section was.

6. mes520

mes520 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    The Force Unleashed II

7. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Same for me, also for destroying Vader as a character.

8. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Never got past one...... sad huh?

9. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    It is a bit.

The first Battlefront game on PS4.

As in; I didn't buy it as it had no story mode.

Deliveranze likes this.
  10. Tython Awakening

Tython Awakening Force Ghost star 4

Oct 12, 2017
    Force Unleashed

Reasons: no comment

Also, Battlefront bugged the heck out of me after 1313 got cancelled.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    Jedi Knight88 likes this.
  11. Luna2112

Luna2112 Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 22, 2016
    Shadow's of the Empire on N64. It has zero voice acting, awkward controls, bad level design, and sub-par graphics (even in comparison to other N64 games). The only good thing about it is that the Hoth level paved the way for Rogue Squadron a few years later.

12. President Bossk

Jul 24, 2019
    I felt this one was just really low on content. I liked the beta pretty well so I got the game on release day. After playing for a while I started to realize how thin on content it was. It honestly felt kind of incomplete. So when they announced a 50 dollar season pass for more content, it kinda felt like a slap in the face. Last time I ever buy a EA game.
    I wouldn't call it the worst, but it's definitely the most overated . I think it was a early n64 title that a lot people played due to their not being a huge game variety on n64 and the fact it was sw. So a lot of people have nostalgia for this one. It's not terrible by any means, but there are way better sw games out there.

13. Discipulus

Discipulus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 1, 2019
    Star Wars: Obi-Wan was a bit too clunky and awkward if I remember it rightly. The combat doesn't hold up well after playing the Jedi Knight games. I was also quite disappointed by Bounty Hunter. The opportunity to play as Jango Fett was one I grabbed the moment I heard about the game, but it all seemed fairly uninspired.

Jedi Knight88 likes this.
  14. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    I also have star wars Obi-Wan and your right it is clunky and awkward.