main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Legacy #3: Broken, part 3 (of 6)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Vengance1003, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prequel_Dreamer

Prequel_Dreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 28, 2004
    I'm naming him Emperor Puffy.

2. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    Well, I'd heard that they were second only to red in rarity, but I could very well be wrong.

3. rogue_wookiee

rogue_wookiee Jedi Youngling star 6

Apr 24, 2004
    I've heard the same. It just seems weird considering how many we see with blue skin.

4. Divia

Divia Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    I have no idea what you are saying.

5. R4P17DC

R4P17DC Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2005
    Legacy-Why does it have to be the ANH Remix?:(

6. Prequel_Dreamer

Mar 28, 2004
    Well ANH is just the perfect simple introductory adventure. Royatly is in trouble, bring on the knights. 'nuff said.

7. Kaje

Kaje Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2005
    Strange, I love how similar - and yet different - Legacy seems to be to the OT.

8. Rouge77

Rouge77 Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2005
    So will Cade end up with the hand of the princess and half of the galaxy?;)

9. 000

000 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 18, 2005
    I actually like the idea of the new Emperor being a Skywalker/Solo descendant, oddly enough. Lord knows the family's already got enough royal/influential blood mixed into it-- canonically, we have House Organa (Alderaan), House Antilles (Alderaan), House Solo (Corellia), and the Naberrie Family of Naboo on Leia's side (and the royal House of Hapes and Djo line of Dathomir through Jacen), and... well, squat on Luke's side except for the Naberrie family. Add that to the fact that the Soywalkers control the Jedi Order, boast a former Ruler of the Galaxy and installed another... they're pretty powerful.

Which is why I think it'd fit well if Mara was Palpatine and Sanya Tagge's daughter, since you could add in two other important families... but that's purely wishful thinking.

Maybe the Empire will be ruled jointly by the Solos and Skywalkers, with a Solo as Emperor and Skywalker as head of the Jedi Order?

10. RebelGrrl

RebelGrrl Jedi Master star 4

Jan 13, 2006
    Jag's white streak was from scarring I believe, not genetics. It is always so conveniently mentioned as aligning with his facial scar, and as much as we might like, most standard humans don't come with 'striped fur'. I wouldn't read into it.

11. dizfactor

dizfactor Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 12, 2002
    That's so last year. He calls himself E. Diddy now.

12. Pelranius

Pelranius Jedi Master star 5

Apr 25, 2003
    I prefer the clothing Palpatine's Court, at least Imperials couldn't smirk in clothes like that.

Looks like the new Empire is reasonably alien friendly, apparently.

13. Assasin

Assasin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 24, 2005
    WHAAAAAAA??????????? Legacy #1 isnt out yet!

14. LastOneStanding

LastOneStanding Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2004
    You can say that again...looks like "his highness" (and "daughter") are the result of Human-Ze'Hethbra coupling! ;)

Oh, you mean the fact that Astraal's hanging out with them....

15. CeiranHarmony

CeiranHarmony Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 10, 2004
    I have to agree.. as much as I like to see Solo descendants of Jacen and Jaina in Legacy, THIS emperor is not the one we are looking for.

the princess might very well be a descendant of the Solo line, but through her mother then! the father gave her the genetic white streak (ISARD LINE, I swear!). So.. Isard had offspring that mixed with Jaina's kids?

Motherline being Skywalker-Solo through Jaina, and fatherline being some Isard ancestors makes most sense to me right now. Isardline within Remnant might have met a Jaina/Jag offspring that lived close due to Chiss/Remnant closeness and cooperation.

so we might still have Jaina/Jag.. though the streak is not Jag's fault. It HAS TO BE Isard.

and having Isards mix with Skywalker-Solos I like very much.. I love both.

as for the twilek.. yumyum.. new Imps do not hate Aliens anymore, or.. is she a loveslave?

can someone dig up all legacy spoilers and art that we know so far? I think I know them all but am unsure and want to check, so please post it or private message me, thx

Edit1: Oh and yeah.. if Cade hooks up with princess it smells incest.. though.. they are distant relatives only if Jaina, Jacen, Luke are the only link of both family lines in the past.. though, Skywalkers have a tendency for this stuff.. so who knows..

16. Rouge77

Rouge77 Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2005
    Could this Astraal Vao in fact be an Empress, the Emperor´s second wife and a stepmother for the Princess? (Or a some sort "official mistress" to the Emperor...)

17. Rogue_Follower

Rogue_Follower Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2003
    >>>It HAS TO BE Isard.<<<

But who was her secret child with? I will say Corran, just to mix the pot even more... [face_mischief]

18. Zebra3

Zebra3 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 28, 2004
    Well, we KNOW he spent some time under her care in a drugged state. Probably didn't know what was going on a good portion of the time....

19. Derfel

Derfel Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2004
    Anyone catched the eyes of the twi'lek? She seems to be blind, or is at least drawn without any kind of pupil or iris.

I'm also warming up to the oh so retro clothing. Slowly.

20. 000

000 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 18, 2005
    I think y'all are reading into those white streaks a little too much.

21. Zebra3

Zebra3 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 28, 2004
    Probably. But rampant, unfounded speculation is part of what being a Literature regular is all about :p

22. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    Is it just me, or does the princess look just like Princess Vespa from the movie Spaceballs?

23. CeiranHarmony

CeiranHarmony Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 10, 2004
    Wahhh Spaceballs will be the future?

24. Ive_Got_Two_Legs

Ive_Got_Two_Legs Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 18, 2005
    She has irises, they're just very pale blue.

25. Prequel_Dreamer

Mar 28, 2004
    That depends on whether or not you count Darth Vader as royalty or not. Emperor Palpatine certainly could be considered royalty as he was not only the Dark Lord of the Sith but also the emperor of the entire galaxy. Darth Vader was Palpatine's apprentice and only heir to the Empire. If Palpatine had died and Vader had lived the entire Empire would have been his to inherit. So by that standard would Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith also be Prince Vader? Would that not make Luke Skywalker the legitimate emperor of the Galactic Empire?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.