main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Legacy #3: Broken, part 3 (of 6)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Vengance1003, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    I'm actually with you on this. I think Deliah makes passes at him but he doesn't accept.

2. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    Oh, I think he's taking her up on it. I just think Deliah needs some self respect, and not put up with the indifference he treats her with. Maybe Cade is the Dr. Christian Troy of Star Wars, but without the bank account..:p But, then again, if she's content with the situation and it suits her needs, thats her call. And she does seem to have genuine concern for him. [face_thinking]

~Piper :)

3. Mestre_Yoda

Mestre_Yoda Jedi Master

Dec 1, 2005
    Hi everyone

I loved seen Luke as a Force Ghost in Legacy, but..i just wanna know:

- WHY THE **** IS HE USING OBI-WAN'S JEDI ROBE? WHERE'S THE BLACK ONE THAT HE ALWAYS USES? Or at least the one he used in Jedi Academy Leviathan?
    - Why the hell he looks like he was at A New Hope? Even at Return of the Jedi he looks older then in this Legacy Comics!
    - Why the hell is he using that ridiculous haircut? He don't use that one since the beggining o the NJO!

And I still think Legacy would be far better if it was a book series!

M'Y

4. Sauron_18

Sauron_18 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 1, 2005
    A force ghost is not a person as they die, it's a sort of residual self image, I guess.

Luke looked like he wanted to, probably in a form he expected to be recognized...

5. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Question....
    Of the force ghosts that we've seen...what have they been wearing?
    IIRC, Obi-wan and Anakin Skywalker were wearing similar outfits in ROTJ.
    Who else have we seen as a force ghost?

6. 000

000 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 18, 2005
    Morgan Katarn wore a stylish pair of overalls, while Vila and Denin wore those padded jacket things.

7. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    [image=http://starwars.wikia.com/images/thumb/a/ae/Morgankatarn.jpg/200px-Morgankatarn.jpg]
    The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of freaking sweet suspenders.

8. 000

000 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 18, 2005
    Oh yeah, suspenders. Those're even cooler than overalls.

9. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    Yes, Cade has no interest in Deliah. If her name is any indication, I'm sure she'll betray him.

You can tell he's not terribly interested by his reaction 'Yeah, whatever.'

There's nothing there if that's his reaction to sex.

10. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    Especially since, IIRC, Zeltrons can do that whole pheremone business that Xizor tried to pull on Leia. So either she's not trying, or Cade can shake off pheremones like no one's business.

11. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    A) Jedi powers.
    B) Resistance.

12. 000

000 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 18, 2005
    Plus, I'm fairly sure Zeltron pheromones aren't nearly as potent as those of Falleen.

13. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    I was sorta hoping that'd be implied. My thoughts exactly.

14. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    I like the idea of building up resistance, because I like the idea of the build-up process.

15. SernpidalMayor

SernpidalMayor Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2006
    Hi!

I have to ask... what if it's not Luke we see in Legacy #3 but, say, one of his grandchildren instead?
    The ghost is exactly like him and there's even lines like "Look at what being a Skywalker has done to your father!" that hint at the possibility that he is, indeed, dead.

BUT it's not unheard of in sci-fi to physical similarities occur between grandfather/grandmother and grandchilden, for example (one case I can remember right now is "Bicentennial Man").
    This would explain the young appearance of the ghost and the fact that, unlike Ben, Luke would either have lived well into his 120's or learned to remain as a Force ghost for a very, very long time (Obi-Wan was able to remain as a ghost for around 10 years only).

Any comments?

16. Sauron_18

Sauron_18 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 1, 2005
    It's most certainly Luke [face_mischief]

I think John or Jan or both confirmed it, but it was pretty obvious in the comic too :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.