main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Legacy #31: Vector part 12

Discussion in 'Literature' started by whiskers, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quiet_Mandalorian

Quiet_Mandalorian Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2005
    Don't be ridiculous. They look nothing alike!

[image=http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh293/Hospitaller_Knight/SINESTRO_CORPS_SUPERMAN_PRIME_1.jpg]

2. snelson

snelson Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 21, 2005
    will cade and krayt be redeemed by celeste morne by sacrificing herself to save them from muur.

3. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002

So . . . Draco ends up Muur-dering Krayt, right, Ostrander? [face_batting]

4. jfostrander01

jfostrander01 Writer: Dawn of the Jedi, Agent of the Empire star 3 VIP

Oct 26, 2001
    They (especially Jan) don't let me do puns like that. Believe me, I've tried!<g>

-- John

5. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002

Well, it was worth a try. :D

6. YVH

YVH Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2007
    Light, Dark, Grey, None of the above. None of the above, Grey, Dark, Light, Grey, Light, Dark None of the above. Dark, None of the above, Grey, Light.

Cade just can't decide, can he? It's getting to the point where I think of him as "Quinlan" instead of Cade, and that means he oughta make up his mind already.

7. Jan_Duursema

Jan_Duursema Comic Artist: -AOTC -Legacy -Republic star 4 VIP

May 15, 2001
    I don't see Cade as being conflicted at all. He knows exactly who and what he wants to be. Mostly he just wants everyone in the Galaxy to leave him alone. Think he'll get his wish?[face_batting]

8. DarthGeist

DarthGeist Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 3, 2008
    I hope not! I love angry, "leave me alone," Cade. Best Star Wars character ever :) Can't wait to see what you guys have planned for Vector (Love all the cover arts!)

9. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    If he turns every non force sensitive into a rakghoul and sends them after the sith,imperial knights and the jedi possibly he might get to be alone then.

10. Shadojoker

Shadojoker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 15, 2000
    i'm sorry to break this to everybody but this cover is a ruse..similar to this one..

[image=http://images.darkhorse.com/covers/400/14/14439.jpg]

remember what John said.."

They're a LOT more than window dressing in the story. Trust me."

-- John

So i almost guarantee we see "another Sith lord" gets "possessed" and becomes Muur's apprentice...remember the FIRST VECTOR w/Muur and his "apprentice"..i know everybody was saying it was Celeste...but to me clearly it wasnt..otherwise her "ponytail" would have been a bit more visable..(IMO)..as well as the all the other theories that support mine..such as robe,belt,etc.. but anyways

Cade DOES NOT turn to the Dark Side...he defeats Krayt but we see the introduction of another..
    the other guy in this pic..(maybe Draco but the gear is far off from IK gear but who knows..??)

[image=http://images.darkhorse.com/common/salestools/previews/swktor25/swktor25p2.jpg]

Shado knows!!

pps...and Jan or John...please don't get mad at me for being right! I only asked Jafar (from Aladdin)for one wish only and that was not to be teased by Vector covers... :-D jk but then again...don't tell me..i dont want to burst anybody's bubble til Dec.31th!!

Shadojoker

11. RebelGrrl

RebelGrrl Jedi Master star 4

Jan 13, 2006
    Preview is up!

Okay, so one of my predictions was wrong. Darth Wyyrlok does not nuke anything from orbit. :(

Edit: I will get things spelled right eventually. Sigh.

12. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    Wyyrlok's coming? Alright![face_dancing]

Not sure I like the dialogue in the last scene although Stryfe is letting himself get worked up quite a bit

Also the Sith Imps sure have a variety of species in their army

13. darthcaedus1138

darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 13, 2007
    Let the badassery begin!!:D

Wyyrlok's coming. I don't know, he's quickly becoming my favorite Sith, followed by Nihl, followed again by Krayt.

Why is the preview so short:_|

14. The_Four_Dot_Elipsis

The_Four_Dot_Elipsis Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 3, 2005
    I can't help but read "impending betrayal" into Wyyrlok's actions and demeanor. [face_mischief]

15. AdmiralNick22

AdmiralNick22 Retired Fleet Admiral star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2003
    I like this preview. :D

I like that we get a better idea of the scale of that Sith transport. It definately appears to be much bigger than I originally estimated.

Interesting to see that there are two starships named Relentless serving in the Sith-Imperial Navy. The first is a Pellaeon-class Star Destroyer, the second is this Sith starship.

Yeah, yeah, I am a Fleet Junkie. I notice these things. :p

--Adm. Nick

16. DarthAdamentum

DarthAdamentum Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 28, 2008
    another Sith Lord gets redeemed... sigh... this never gets old huh [face_thinking]

17. Master_Keralys

Master_Keralys VIP star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 8, 2003
    Preview standard length is now only 3 pages long; it's been that way ever since they did the site redesign a few months ago. :)

Good preview. It seems to be flowing a bit more naturally at this point than the previous issue did in my estimation.

Interesting point: Shado and Maladi quit fighting each other, and are fighting off raks, almost back-to-back, right after we see the same thing from Ganner and Azlyn. Coincidence, or brilliant work on the part of Jan? [face_thinking]

18. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    I noticed that, too. The enemy of my enemy is my friend kinda thing.

19. Master_Keralys

Master_Keralys VIP star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 8, 2003
    Definitely. I thought it interesting symbolism juxtaposed with the similar stance taken by others just before that.

20. Bly

Bly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 28, 2005
    Alien stormtroopers?

[image=http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/features/theysaid/071001/stephen_colbert.jpg]

Hells yeah.:D

21. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Ugh, aliens. Disgusting.

One of them looked almost like a Vongie, but I'm sure it was something else.

Also, the "away foul beasts!" is great, but the use of "n00b" still makes me sad.

22. Rogue_Follower

Rogue_Follower Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2003
    Paging Excellence... foaming mouth alert. =P~

:p

23. YVH

YVH Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2007
    @Jello: Didn't they use that as the title of that Imperial Stormtrooper issue? #4, I think?

In any case, the preview:

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

HAHAHA Brilliant, Cade. My favorite line in all of Legacy Vector so far. Darth Stryfe, you just got PWNED.

24. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Yes, which is why it still makes me sad.

25. Alion_Sangre

Alion_Sangre Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Come to think of it ... is that one stormie a Kaleesh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.