main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Legacy #31: Vector part 12

Discussion in 'Literature' started by whiskers, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    The One Sith vision is all about bringing order to the Galaxy's chaos, is it not?
    If it takes an army of Rakghouls to get the job done, so be it. (from the One-Sith POV)

Now, if ur suggesting that Krayt goes all 'Anakin' and tries to do the dumb thing, then Wyyrlock should cut him down where he stands. :p

2. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    Yeah, I'm talking about if he did the dumb thing. :p

Well, the insane thing, at least. Krayt sitting on the Frozen Throne with the entire Galaxy transformed into his Scourge of Rakghouls, to use a Warcraft analogy. The Galaxy turned into an endless legion of mindless slaves may be "peaceful" but... not too sure if it'd be what Wyyrlok would believe Krayt originally had in mind before his affliction turned him nuts. [face_shame_on_you]

3. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Something that just popped into mind:

"Sometimes things must be broken in order to be rebuilt."

Could this mean Krayt himself?
    That his body must be completely broken before it can be fixed. And what did he mean by: "Now I understand..." ? Understand what? How to heal himself? Did Muur show him too much? "Time for an ending" sounds like everybody about to take a beating.

As long as Wyyrlock and Krayt survive I'm cool; all the other Sith are fully disposable in my eyes. Even thougt it looks like Stryfe's body remains, I now have the feeling Krayt takes him over. Might not be the weak way out after all...

4. Vrook_Lamar

Vrook_Lamar Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2008
    This is Star Wars. Only JJM is allowed to write nonprime examples of species. [face_shame_on_you]

5. Vrook_Lamar

Vrook_Lamar Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2008
    Krayt can't act against the code of the One Sith, because the whole point of the One Sith is that whatever that one sith says is what all the sith believe.

6. Jan_Duursema

Jan_Duursema Comic Artist: -AOTC -Legacy -Republic star 4 VIP

May 15, 2001
    John and I have been writing and drawing liberated Devaronian females long before JJM began to write nonprime examples of species... [face_devil] ]-}

7. Master_Keralys

Master_Keralys VIP star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 8, 2003
    She has a point.

:p

8. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    The "major villain" of the LEGACY series could turn out to not be Darth Krayt at all! ;) :D They've thrown big surprises at us before. Anyone remember who it was that betrayed Roan Fel and gave the Sith their opening? Hmmm...

On Darth Krayt's fate, we have a few possibilities so far:
    1. He dies a Sith.
    2. He dies redeemed.
    3. He becomes possessed.
    4. He possesses someone else.
    5. He is healed by someone.
    6, He has learned how to heal himself.

What do you think is most likely?

9. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    All I know is that my long-standing position on "no redemptions" is just as shiny as the day it was first minted.

10. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    7. He survives, but isn't cured either.

11. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    8. He is healed, but comes down with a bad case of monkeypox right away.[face_monkey]

12. Jan_Duursema

Jan_Duursema Comic Artist: -AOTC -Legacy -Republic star 4 VIP

May 15, 2001
    Maybe a bad case of [face_sick] Ewokpox?

13. darthcaedus1138

darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 13, 2007
    [face_laugh]

14. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    Ewokpox could totally take monkeypox.

15. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    Anyone else hoping that Talon bites it in this issue?

If she was an effective Sith I'd like her to stick around. However she's been rather mediocre. Sure she killed Elke Vetter, but then subsequently failed her mission at Vendaxa.

And in a battle she can't really stand up to Cade. Nihl had to save her the first time when Cade snuck into the Temple. I also recall him almost killing her after Krayt told of his origins and him being forced to heal her. And then again she was quickly incapacitated during Cade's escape, and now she appears to have been knocked out in the past Vector issue.

She may still live if her importance to Krayt is elaborated on, but I have a feeling that if Krayt dies, so does she, and I hope so. Wyyrlok, Nihl and Maladi are a lot more interesting and even so is Stryfe because he's a blank slate of a character.

16. Ceth_Jonuck

Ceth_Jonuck Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2006
    Preview is up.

Cade is proving more and more each issue on why he is hands down my favorite EU character of all time. Sadly, it looks to be the return of the dreaded word....'noob'.

Other than that, I cannot wait....

17. Master_Keralys

Master_Keralys VIP star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 8, 2003
    Preview has been up. See previous pages of discussion. :p

18. Tricky

Tricky Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    [image=http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f23/Tricky-Ha/swleg31p3.jpg]

I'd have called him a shaved Wookiee, but womp rat butt works just as well...

19. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002

Legacy is a dream come true . . . a smartmouth mage. That panel is priceless, sans that disgusting frothing mouth. Mt Rushmore needs a Cade.

20. Kenobi_Kid

Kenobi_Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Vote Wyyrlock for leader of the One Sith '09. :D

Seriously though, Wyyrlock has become my favorite Sith character in this series. Why? Because usually a character who falls into the role of the Lieutennant to the Big Bad almost always falls into one of the two following categories: A) Dumb as a sack of hammers loyal who literally screams down any suggestions that his boss may be slightly flawed, or B) the manipulative Starscream type who's only loyal as long as Krayt's eyes are on him, and plots incessently to take over himself.

Wyyrlock is niether of these. He sees Krayt's plan for the Galaxy as being the best one, but knows that his master may not have the will left to finish it. He is niether blind to his master's flaws nor does he despise him for them. Rather he sees that Krayt needs his support if his plans are to succeed and silently vows to be strong enough for the both of them. Alongside Cade he's the most original character in this series.

21. Shadojoker

Shadojoker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 15, 2000
    Wyyrlock OWNS!!!! I'm for him as the leader of the Sith ONLY and I mean Only if Darth Krayt doesnt survive...then it would mean a different-esque storyline...cause Wyyrlock doesnt need Cade to survive..we dont know if he'll impose mass genocide,peace treaties, treachory or ??? etc...endless possibilities

Shadojoker

22. Trip

Trip Force Ghost star 4

Dec 7, 2003
    Shoot, the entire One Sith Order continues to be awesomely original, while still being stereotypical. It's like they're a halfway deconstruction, which is works out better than a wholesale one.

If... that makes any sense.

23. Bly

Bly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 28, 2005
    Not really, but it still sounds smart.:p

24. DragonMaster_85

DragonMaster_85 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 7, 2007
    I agree. I like him because, on top of what you've stated, he's enlightened and cerebral. As witnessed with Andeddu, he prefers brains over brawn. If Krayt is offed, which I'm suspecting more and more, I'd love to see a "One Sith civil war" with Wyyrlock and Talon (don't like Stryfe) vs. Maladi and Nihl, specifally a "duel of the minds" between Wyyrlock and Maladi.

25. Shadojoker

Shadojoker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 15, 2000
    [image=http://images.darkhorse.com/covers/300/15/15534.jpg]

Hmmm...the Galaxy restored to the Skywalkers!!?? Another Skywalker revealed or just means the Skywalker family brings balance to the Force once more?? I think the latter that Cade saves the day...but anyways...hmmm..And you guys thought Cade gets Muur'd!! Shame on you!! But then again we wont know until Dec. 24!

Shadojoker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.