main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Legacy #47: The Fate of Dac

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Xicer, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdmiralNick22

AdmiralNick22 Retired Fleet Admiral star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2003
    Considering that the Rogues were reconning Dac at the start of the issue, I imagine that Stazi's fleet relocated closer to the Calamari Sector following the ambushes in th Arkanis and Teraab sectors.

Not only that, but we know that the Third Outer Rim Fleet is also stationed near Dac, so it was probbaly close by as well. Lastly, Oron Jaeger kept his fleet a micro-jump from Dac, though he did have to travel all the way from Bastion, so I imagine that the Felpire ships made the longest journey.

--Adm. Nick

2. Caled_Ors

Caled_Ors Jedi Youngling

Nov 20, 2009
    Like I said - guesswork!! My line of thinking was that since we don't have official positions for the fleets I'd go with their last known point of origin - so the Stazi fleet WAS in the Teraab sector and they made the journey to Dac (most likely via many other sectors I know) and the Fel fleet WAS at Bastion, then stationed a short jump away so in a very loose sense it is accurate - I'm aiming to just show the A to B, which is why all fleets jump in straight lines and ignore hyperlanes!!

The Sith fleet, I must admit is inaccurate as they would not be stationed on Coruscant being the Outer Rim fleet - it did take then ten hours to get there though so they can't have been close.

And no, I'm not offended, just picky!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.