main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Legacy #7: Broken, part 6 (of 6) - Glowing Luke on the cover!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Vengance1003, Sep 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan_Duursema

Jan_Duursema Comic Artist: -AOTC -Legacy -Republic star 4 VIP

May 15, 2001
    Don't worry, it'll end up fixed for the TPB. Totally honest mistake and not a huge deal, but the scene becomes clearer when known.

I remember one time I drew a cover and when it got printed I noticed that a figure behind another figure had no lower body or legs... Now that's a big mistake! Weird thing was that I never noticed it before it was printed and no one else did either...

2. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    Double post.

Double post.

3. Darth_Lex

Darth_Lex Jedi Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    [face_laugh] Oh my! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Thanks for sharing the correction/clarification so quickly, Jan! :D Much appreciated. [:D]

4. dizfactor

dizfactor Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 12, 2002
    I certainly was a bit surprised.

On a side note... does Ganner Krieg set off anyone gaydar but mine?

5. Rouge77

Rouge77 Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2005
    Hmm...[face_thinking] Antares loves Sia, but Sia probably does not love Antares, Cade and Sia might end loving each other, and might Ganner loves Antares? Where does this leave Sigel Dare?:confused: Is Antares, Ganner or Sia the object of her affection?[face_mischief];)

6. Kaje

Kaje Jedi Master star 4

May 29, 2005
    No, just my stuffy British person-dar.

With Astraal?=P~

7. TypoCelchu

TypoCelchu Jedi Master star 6

Feb 1, 2005
    I know that it was supposed to be a skin coloring mistake... But since when did Delilah Blue have a white streak through her hair?

8. Kaje

Kaje Jedi Master star 4

May 29, 2005
    Presumably the colorist thought it was supposed to be Sia and colored her accordingly.

9. TypoCelchu

TypoCelchu Jedi Master star 6

Feb 1, 2005
    Makes sense. Still, that's a big oops.

Otherwise, great issue, though.

10. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    I see. So the TPB is like the SE of the comic. How the creators "originally intended" it to be

:p

11. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Usually. Sometimes there are errors that are spotted in the isues, intended to be fixed for the TPB, but are forgotten about and never happen. IIRC, either the "Poof on the council" shot in Republic 64 (I think it was, at least) wasn't corrected or the "ANakin's glove hand colored flesh" in #61 or 62 wasn't corrected or both.

12. Jan_Duursema

Jan_Duursema Comic Artist: -AOTC -Legacy -Republic star 4 VIP

May 15, 2001
    Ganner seems like a tragic character to me. The girl he loved has probably died...tragically...:_|

13. Pelranius

Pelranius Jedi Master star 5

Apr 25, 2003
    Due to the coloring error in the first printing of Legacy 7, those that mean that the price for this edition will go up twenty years from now?

I might actually buy the issue instead of waiting for the TPB, come to think about it.

14. Vana

Vana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    I love Shado Vao! For me, he's the greatest character of Legacy. He has a great design and very good lines :)

*fan of Shado Vao*

15. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    This is kinda scary. I liked this week's KOTOR more than this week's Legacy. That hasn't happened since the KOTOR's before Legacy was released (then again, this is the first time I've picked up an issue of both on the same day).

Hopefully the series will head back uphill soon.

16. Nieber-Gon-Jinn

Nieber-Gon-Jinn Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2006
    I'm glad it's not Sia. That would end up making Antares going on a revenge killing-spree to find Cade... although that might be kind of interesting to see those two duke it out over Sia.
    Also, now that you say it's Blue I can tell. She has a dimple when Sia doesn't.
    Great issue John and Jan. I can't wait for #8 but I really can't wait for #11 'cuz thats when Jan's coming back!
    J

17. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    I said it all along that [hl=black]Jacen is Krayt[/hl]! :p

18. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    Am I the only one who read Krayt's dialogue in that last part as more wanting Cade's uber healing ability rather than wanting (heck, maybe even rather than thinking it possible that he might get) a Skywalker Apprentice?

19. DarthTerrious

DarthTerrious Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 16, 2001
    Heck maybe the deceased DLOTS might actually pay some attention to Krayt if he takes on a Skywalker as an Apprentice ;)

20. Tiger1833

Tiger1833 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2006
    I dont think your the only one.

21. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    Because having a skywalker as an apprentice has worked sooo well in the past. ;)

22. Ulicus

Ulicus Lapsed Moderator star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 24, 2005
    He's pretty good looking for a male twi'lek too. It's surprising.

I thought they were all fugly as hell.

23. RebelGrrl

RebelGrrl Jedi Master star 4

Jan 13, 2006
    The DLOTS would just get further ammo to heckle Krayt with. Something about repeating mistakes of the one sith lord that was so thoroughly wiped out that he doesn't even have a presence on Korriban.

24. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    Well yes. From the beginning he's been saying he wants to find that Jedi with the cool dark healing power and turn him to the dark side so that he can heal Krayt. Now he knows it's a Skywalker. Oh well, same plan.

25. Elysiann

Elysiann Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2006
    Well y'all can keep you greasy Mugs off of Shado he's mine all mine I say! [face_laugh]

I think the worst part about getting this issue of Legacy is having to wait another darn month for another issue... ahhh the wait! It's a killer!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.