main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive "LEGACY" (an RPG based off the Fanfic!) [2000 years after ANH]

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sketkh, Jul 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    I havw had this great idea for a fanfic for the longest time, and I thought what if I did a Spinoff as an RPG!

I will do my best to moderate what happens, if anyone wants to help me just PM me.

It?s two thousand years after the adventures of Luke Skywalker and his friends. The New Republic is thriving and the Jedi order is now more powerful than it has ever been in the history of the Jedi.

Twenty years before this current time line, the Jedi discovered a large collection of clones from the old republic (before Jedi purge) on the forgotten world of Kamino. These clones consisted of Mostly Jedi of the old order, and a few Senators and dignitaries of galactic senate and are now treated as equal citizens of the new republic, while the cloned Jedi were adopted by the New order and raised in the ways of the Jedi.

But a new evil has risen, the Sith are returning and the Jedi have to fight for there existence once again.

Rules:

1. Absolutely No god modeling, even in the fights between you and a Jedi Master or Knight try and make them interesting not quick!
    2. You don't have unlimited credits
    3. Only the actual character can post their damage.
    4. Try to make your stories realistic, and still within the Star Wars universe. (if not I will have you ask you to re-edit)
    5. Any fights, if any, must be handled by myself, where upon hearing these disputes the story will be temporarily stopped until these disputes can be defined and resigned.
    6. you may play as an original character or as the clone of an actual character from the prequels(not the original trilogy I.E. not luke or leia or han, people like Obi-wan or mace or quinlan) [no Yoda I?m sorry it just works out better that way] but remember you?ll being playing the clone of a character. For example I might be the clone of Shaak Ti, but she has been dead for over two millennia, thie clone would have left a different life form her template.

Nevertheless, most importantly have fun! (That is what RPG?ing is all about.)

Character Forms

Basic
    Name:
    Clone: (yes or no)
    Age:(if you play as a clone you will be 21 years old, they were all hatched at the same time and are all the same age.)
    Species:

Physical Description
    Eye Color:
    Hair Color:
    Skin Color:
    Weight:
    Height:
    Clothing:
    Basic Description of all:
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc:(if you play a clone you will have a small barcode tatooed to the back of your right ear.)

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc):
    Lightsaber Color:
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Master, etc):

Mod Edit: Locked at authors request :)

2. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    here's mine.

My Character Form

Basic
    Name:Aled Oden
    Species:eek:rveasian
    Bio (History): Raised by his mother, Dorshe' a Jedi Master. He was born on his Homeworld of Orveaous, but grew up with his mother on Coruscant. Aled's people are strong in the Force their biological sensitivity to their surrounding make them very attune to all around them. This six sense also attributes to the Orveasians incredible physical strength that can rival that of a Wookiee's. Aled has been considered wise beyond his years, while he is a Master with his Lightsabre, he prefers the diplomatic approach over all. His abilities in the Force can be equaled to his incredible strength, when in a state of deep mediation at the Jedi temple. He once moved three air speeders from avoiding a crash with the Force before, on the other side of Coruscant. Aled is now four months into a two year mission to roam the Galaxy, going only where the Force guides him. Little those he know that his wife is pregnant, this will lead Aled to return Home to his wife Padme(a clone), and confronts many obstacles on his way back.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Bright Silver(tint of blue to stand out.)
    Hair Color:Brown
    Skin Color:Light bronze
    Weight:190lb.s
    Height:6'3
    Clothing:Muted blue over shirt, with a collard tan undershirt, utility belt that Aled assembled himself. Then Dark tan pants tunic that tucks into his dark brown leather boots.
    Aled is an attractive man, something that causes him to much unnecessary attention. his Skin is naturally Bronze due to his heritage. He is firmly built body, gives Aled great endurance to any force his surrounding nature could offer. His Eyes like most of his peoples are of a much more brighter than that of most other species of humanoids, this is due too their heightened vision, Aled?s eyes are white with Silver Irises, and Blue pupils.
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc: None

The Force
    Afflation (Jedi or Sith): Jedi
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc):Single
    Lightsaber Color:Blue
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Jedi Master, etc):Jedi Knight

3. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    Name: RDG
    Species: Twi'lek
    Bio (History): Learned distant family was Jedi so started to train in temple. when he was a padawn his final mission for the trials had caused his master's death. He is not been assigned to a new master yet, but he conyinues training himself. When he was assigned a new master his master was surprised atv how far he had gotten by himself. So now my character advanced quickely and is close to facing the Jedi Master trials.
    Eye Color: green
    Hair Color:none
    Weight: 130
    Height: 6' 2"
    Clothing: like ep2 anikan's clothes
    Basic description: tatoos of Jedi crests

The Force
    Lightsaber: two
    Lightsaber Color: silver

EDIT: more info
    EDIT 2: EDIT 1

4. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Littel more information there budy I'd like to know a little more about your character.

5. Kara_of_Darkness

Kara_of_Darkness Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2002
    Basic
    Name: Sheilah Jiffer
    Clone: no
    Species: human
    Bio (History): not much is known about her except she had 4 masters before. all got killed except for one, who turned to the darkside. The only persons she talks to are the older Jedi Masters and even their conversations are not long with her

Physical Description
    Eye Color: blue, sometimes midnight blue
    Hair Color: dark brown
    Skin Color: fair
    Weight: 122
    Height: 5'7
    Clothing: darkbrown tunic and black/blue J and S twirling around each other in a complex pattern on the back of her black robes, very dark and hardly noticable
    Basic Description of all: quiet with her actions and her tounge, barely uses her lightsaber
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc: none

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc): double
    Lightsaber Color: darkblue and bloodred
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Master, etc): apprentice, no master though

6. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Do we make up our character? Or do we need to have a character from your fanfic?

7. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    I doesn't have to be from my fanfic, infact I'd prefer you didn't play my original characters I fear I might be to picky =with the things you say or do.

You can be original or you can play a clone. to play a clone just pick any Jedi from the prequal series. (butlar swan, mace windu, shaak ti, Obi-wan kenobi...ect.)

I'm currently looking for people to play as the clones of Obi-wan and Mace. Anyone interested? you'll still need to fill out a bio sheet of them because they have led different lives, but be mindful they are good friends of Aled's have been always.

8. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    I'd like to start as soon as I get some clone players. (preferably Obi-wan and Mace)

9. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Umm, any socks wanna play clones???

.............................Wanted.............................
    ------.Clones.Dead or Alive.Preferably Alive.------
    ~~~~~~Also Preferably Mace or Obi-Wan.~~~~~~

10. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Basic
    Name: Revisha
    Clone: (yes or no)no
    Species: Human/mermaid
    Bio (History): Revisha was born on the planet of Tulsharia. Her father and her went to the planet of Quebraka to work. Revisha's father worked in the palace. Darress, her father, was killed by a dromo for her father tried poisoning the soup that would be served to the Sogrians, land like mermaids, and the Queen Inyia. Revisha tried to escape but an armored man took her to the planet of Yulshure, a tropical planet, and she was given to a Sogrian named Kalsa for a gift. Revisha had become a slave. She would have to dance for Kalsa and the customers in the cantina. Revisha's best friend, Teesha, had been killed for trying to escape. They left the body there. During the night Revisha barried the body and had escaped for Kalsa wasn't being held onto by her chain. Revisha repares ships now and she is a designer of transportation, and she dances at a Cantina to entertain.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Sapphire blue
    Hair Color: Dirty Blond
    Skin Color: Peach
    Weight: 120
    Height: 5'8"
    Clothing: Tight battle clothing, working outfit that is tight on the top and loose on the bottom, wears clothes that reveal her midriff. Slave clothes sometimes for she entertains/dances at a Cantina.
    Basic Description of all: Slender body, elegant, ready for battle. Revisha is a very attractive female and she is in well poportion. She has some muscle, she is a very quick runner, her eyes are a deep sapphire that glitter. She has a well built body.
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc:(if you play a clone you will have a small barcode tatooed to the back of your right ear.) Revisha has a scar on her back from being whipped once by a snipe.

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc): none
    Lightsaber Color: none
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Master, etc): none

11. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Name: Orhi-Teya Corsair
    Clone: yes
    Species: Human
    Bio (History): After released from the cloneing people, she left to find her own way in teh world
    Physical Description
    Eye Color: Green
    Hair Color: Auburn
    Skin Color:White/tanned
    Weight: 130
    Height: 5'9
    Clothing: She wears regular Jedi robes unless she goes undercover for a mission
    Basic Description of all: She has a slender build which helps her to be extremely agile, again though slender, her strength is great. She she is very strong with The Force
    Body Marks-bar code and such

I changed it!!! I am now a clone, do I have to be evil?

12. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    "GUYS I REALLY NEED SOME CLONES HERE!"

13. Kara_of_Darkness

Kara_of_Darkness Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2002
    Maybe some'll join whenever we're already into the story, just use "I need some clones to join." As a sig-like thing, you know, like I'm doing right now...

~*~Stephanie~*~
    One Nation Under God

14. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Okay you guys go ahead, I'll give you a situation.

Currently the Senate is currently debating wether or not they should send Jedi into explore the Unknow-terretory, fearing of a possible sith ressurection in the area. run with it.

Still need clones(prerfably MACE WINDU AND OBI-WAN KENOBI)

15. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    I'll be a clone Obi-Wan.
    But whats the deal with him... ?[face_plain]

I'll get my resume ready...

16. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    You see Obi-wan(the clone) was created along with many other clones from the old republic by the Kaminoans as a tribute to the fallen heroes during the galactic civil war. which the people of kamino felt responcible for so they created these clones,(along with Obi-wan) as a tribute to thier sensless deaths. the only catch to your resume is that Obi-wan has to be 21, because thats when all the other clones were hatched, and he has a barcode tattooed behind his right ear, and that he is Aled's friend, they were pracitically raised to gther along with Mace as friends and the council often assighn the three work together on missions, its all going to be in the trilogy I'm writing

17. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Oh... so they don't have any memories of the people they were cloned from?

Thats ok. Its just I'd like to know about the character I'm playing.

Profile coming soon. . . .

18. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    IF you want Daniel I can send you a better description of who the two characters are and how they are related?

19. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Yeah sure...

20. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    I can't wait until we start! This shall be exciting!

21. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    any body out there?

22. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Thanks, made it a lot more easy.

Basic
    Name: Obi-Wan Kenobi {II}
    Clone: yes
    Species: human
    Bio (History): Obi-wan was one of over several thousand clones created by the ancient Kaminoans as a tribute to the Jedi?s fall after the Jedi purge. He along with the other Jedi clones were freed from their embryonic stasis, not being any older than if he were born from a conventional womb. Obi-wan and the clone of Mace Windu were raised by Dorshe? Oden who at the time, had just given birth to a son of her own(Aled) and brought up in the teaching of the Force at the new Jedi temple in Coruscant. Where he eventually became the Padawan leaner to Yoda Skywalker(descendant of Luke) and then a Knight along with his best friends Mace and Aled.

Physical Description
    Eye Color:blue
    Hair Color:brown
    Skin Color:Caucasian
    Weight:180lb.
    Height: 6?
    Clothing: Black Jedi Robe (like Ani in AOTC)
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc: Barcode #22540, behind right ear.

The Force
    Lightsaber: Single, sometimes has two.
    Lightsaber Color: Green

23. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    I don't mean to be forward but if you don't put anything down for clothing I'm going to have to assume Obi-wans' naked...

24. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    *Ooo its cold!* [face_blush]

Ok I fixed it...

25. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC: I don't know where to start.

IC:Aled walked down the halls of the Jedi temple. It was midday, and all was calm in the great alcove...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.