main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Legacy Child: The new Ben Skywalker Discussion and Index Thread New Discussion Topic and Updates!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by LegacyChild1, Jan 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zardi

Zardi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2008
    You have a fanfic index in this thread, so I hope it's ok to ask this here. I read a fic a few months ago featuring Ben (at age 11 or so) and Luke. They have a bit of a heart-to-heart, eat junk food, and play holo games. It's a cute little one-shot, but I never bookmarked it and now I can't find it. Do any of you know what fic I'm talking about?

(I also posted this in the "looking for fics" thread, but then I discovered your topic and I thought you all would be more likely to know what I'm talking about.)

Edit: NM, they found it. It's this one. Since I'm here, any "must read" Ben moments in the EU that I should check out?

2. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Ben had some awesome parts in the Legacy of the Force Series! He was pretty much the reason I liked the series, without him if would have been too sad. :(

If you are a fan of Ben, I'd recommended reading that, but before that he hasn't played a very big role in the EU. I hoping he'll play a big role in the newest series.

3. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    are you sure about that? DelRey does have a tendency to butcher the characters of the characters who play big roles in the EU.

4. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    The EU still has so many plot holes that most of it should be thrown out and started over!

And I believe that Ben has red/blond hair.

And they really destroyed his childhood by not giving him a sibling and/or a friend.

5. LittleMissNightsaber

LittleMissNightsaber Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2009
    Ben has to have children first before they kill him off and there's little chance Luke's going to remarry. I hope there's going to be a Skywalker girl soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.