main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Legacy Era: Cade Skywalker Discussion Board- Legacy #15

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by LastHope06, Feb 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    [Cade fangurl]

Sorry - I totally missed your post. [face_blush] I guess all the convo is in the Legacy Index thread now, but I will mention this panel from Issue 18:

"C'mere."

*dies*

I don't want him to be dark, but that's just freakin' hawt. =P~

[/fangurl]

There's a poll over on the DH board about whether or not Cade is gonna end up Light/Dark/Neither and, honestly, after 18, I think the possibilities are wide open.

We've got him turning on the Sith, but with red eyes in the process and then that he told Krayt that he wanted no part of anyone's plans for him...

I may not survive if 19 is delayed. :p

2. Musing

Musing Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 31, 2003
    I share your pain. :p

Any ideas as to what Cade'll do afterwards? Running away seems like the only option he has. To where, is the question, if indeed there's any safe haven for him, now that he's been outed. Although that may be a moot point, seeing that his mom and Deliah are more immediate threats. ;)

3. Musing

Oct 31, 2003
    I guess all the action over at the Cade Skywalker Is the Hottest Piece of Ass in the GFFA thread and the inaction of this one proves that all Cade's good for is eye candy. :p

A bit more seriously, though, can anyone explain why no one hangs out around here anymore? :confused:

4. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    I think we're all pretty much posting in the Legacy Index thread. Being a small faction of fandom here, we kinda have to stick together, LOL.

I mentioned over in that thread how impressed I was with Cade in 19 and how much I applaud his decision to be his own man, but it got eclipsed by his mom. :p

5. Musing

Oct 31, 2003
    I dunno, J T. I think it's kind of telling that his ass gets more of a response among his fans than his character does. ;) :D

6. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    Oh, I could talk for DAYS about his character and methinks we'll have more to discuss once we get to issues 23 & beyond. ;)

Note: The thread formerly known as "Why Cade is the Hottest Piece of Ass in the GFFA" has been moved to EU Community and is now called: Bringin' Sexy Back: The Cade Skywalker Fan Club. Hope to see y'all there! :D

7. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    I'm new to the Legacy comic and have only read the first volume: Broken. I remember buying the first two issues when the series premiered, but I never went beyod that. Now, I'm trying it again.

There is a lot story and a lot character introduced in the fist volume, but for me it I Sia Fel that jumps off the pages more than anyone else. She is energetic, strong willed, and beautiful. I'm sure the Leia comparison has been made before, but she was the first person I thought when Sia was introduced; espeically in her interactions with the crew of the Mynoc.

Syn and Delilah are very reminicent of Quinlan Vos and his lover( whose name I forget). though Delilah is not as need as the other woman.

Emperor Fel and the imperial knights are interesting. I look forward to more of them.

As for Cade, he definitely has issues. I hope to him move past some of them as the story progresses.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  8. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    Hi brodiew! Welcome to the obsession...er, fandom...that is Legacy comics. :D Broken is what got me hooked on the story, too - great stuff, ain't it? ;)

Sia is an intriguing, and recently controversial, character. I'll be very interested to see what happens with her in the future. And yeah, I don't know if the resemblence to Leia is intentional or not, but it's definitely there.

We're up to Issue 27 now (Broken is 1-7) and we're slowing getting more story about Fel and the IKs. It's hard to tell if they should be considered "good guys," "bad guys," or something completely independent/different/new at this point. One of the things I love about Legacy is that, for every answer, two more questions are raised and there aren't always clear cut right or wrong answers or parties.

I adore the Mynock crew. Even before I was a Cade fan, I just loved his companions. Cade definitely has issues (so does Jariah - wish we knew about Deliah) but, without spoiling anything for you, yeah - things heat up for him pretty quick.

Just to let you know, we have a general Legacy discussion thread and fanfic Index here that karebear and I host. Feel free to join us!

Ewok Poet likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.