main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Legacy: That's it, I'm out

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Charlemagne19, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 000

000 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 18, 2005
    My bad, 2001, with the TPB published in 2002. :oops:

Still, quite a few years ago. Time flies, eh?

2. Master_Keralys

Master_Keralys VIP star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 8, 2003
    Okay, that makes a bit more sense in my memory. Five years... yeah. That's what I was initially thinking. But I didn't have enough time to go look it up (moving back into dorms yesterday and today... lots of work). And yeah, it's weird to think that Episode II was almost 4.5 years ago already; it seems like yesterday.

- Keralys

3. Carnage04

Carnage04 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 8, 2005
    Yeah, many of humanities wars were faught before they even KNEW about the whole world. You don't see too many American Indians at the Battle of Hastings in 1066....but that is because the two civilizations didn't even know the other existed.

Really, "World War" has only been possible for a little over a century as far as technology is concerned. Sending your boats on a 6 month voyage to attack another country is not really strategically sound. ;)

Carnage

4. Quiet_Mandalorian

Quiet_Mandalorian Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2005
    Never stopped the French or British.[face_mischief]

5. Methodical

Methodical Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2006
    Or the Spanish. Or the Portugese. Or Vikings. Or Polynesians. Or Greeks... :)

6. JaggedFel568

JaggedFel568 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 31, 2005
    [face_peace]

In the history of planet Earth (around 4.567 billion years), we've had too many world wars (note the lack of capitalization, please :p) to count. In a galaxy (billions of planets) over a span of 200 years, it's completly believble to suffer four (Clone Wars, Galactic Civil War, Vong War, Sith-Imperial War) 'galaxy wars'.

7. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Thats true.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.