main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Legacy: War #3

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Giolon05, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff_Ferguson

Jeff_Ferguson Force Ghost star 5

May 15, 2006
    Definitely IK armor. I'd say that's my boy Antares.

It'll be interesting to see why they froze him in carbonite. Maybe he refused to break to Havok's torture in an ultimate demonstration of his loyalty to Fel? :D And he was like... so powerful that only carbonite could contain him. Yeah, I like that.

2. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Bingo.

There are plenty of mixed feelings about the character, but the fact remains that she gets attention. (You need only to follow a Talon costumer around a convention or two to see what I mean. ;)) The DHC powers-that-be have said all along that whether or not we get any more stories in this era will depend on what DHC/LFL want to do and SALES. So if Talon on the cover will push LEGACY into a sales category of "Let's do this again in the future" - I say bring it on! [face_cowboy]

Also: I like Talon, am looking forward to her getting more page time, and think it's a very pretty cover. [face_peace]

Also, also: Am really happy to see the consensus that it's not Cade in carbonite. :p I'll confess to having a brief panic attack upon first glance. [face_blush]

3. Jan_Duursema

Jan_Duursema Comic Artist: -AOTC -Legacy -Republic star 4 VIP

May 15, 2001
    While, I'm pretty positive that Cade has gotten himself frozen in carbonite at least once for some transgression or other against someone--this is Draco. Note--no chin scruff and the IK uniform.

You can breathe now, Trace! :eek: [face_worried]:cool:

4. Xoxaan11594

Xoxaan11594 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2009
    Jan, you beat me to it...I just saw this on your Facebook page!

5. Bri_Windstar

Bri_Windstar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 27, 2002

:( :p

lol Trace, the image of you hyperventilating at the cover sends me into a fit of giggles.

;) [:D]

6. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    :_| Poor Draco! I'm not complaining too much though because this means the IKs are getting more page time.

7. Shadojoker

Shadojoker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 15, 2000
    to quote "Shado" Vao from Legacy 50.."A great man has FALLEN!"

but since Draco is the one confirmed as the mystery man in carbonite..:eek: that's more like a plunge!!

Shadojoker

8. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Jan definitely can deliver the eye candy for everyone, no question there. I just think there's more to Talon's appeal than her attire. Throw her into more traditional Sith robes like Maul and she'd still be a visually interesting character.

9. Pelranius

Pelranius Jedi Master star 5

Apr 25, 2003
    Miss Talon will catch a cold if she doesn't start wearing more clothing.

10. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006

I'm breathing again for the first time in months. [face_tired] I knew along it had to be a mistake. [face_worried] :D [face_love]

Talon needs to keep her slimy paws to herself though. [face_plain]

No, you're certainly not. :)

I've called for the Sith Witch's demise for years. [face_dancing]

11. Shadojoker

Dec 15, 2000
    Me too..Talon shoulda died when Cade Inpaled her back in Claws of the Dragon..we still have Maladi, and many more Sith to go around...besides she's overserved her purpose by now..

which i believe is a sexy Sith Eye Candy although her character is still badass since it does resemble a hybrid of Ventress meets Aayla Secura..[face_thinking]

Shadojoker

12. Jan_Duursema

Jan_Duursema Comic Artist: -AOTC -Legacy -Republic star 4 VIP

May 15, 2001
    Doubt it. Miss Talon has a body that could melt carbonite.

13. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    *stops hyperventilating*

I'm still not happy that its Draco, but I'd rather him than Cade.

14. Giolon05

Giolon05 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2005
    [face_laugh] =D= @};- @};- @};-
    The winner.

15. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    I love the She-ra icon, Sey. :) She's my second favorite fictional princess. :p

I did a 200% zoom on the cover and it's eerie, Antares' eyes appear to have been open when he was frozen. I think it's odd that it's Talon on the cover with Draco and not Havok. I wonder where he got to? [face_thinking] Dead, hopefully.

[face_thinking]

I have to respectfully disagree about Talon. I don't see anything hot about her. Her face is outright ugly and not pretty like Astraal Vao's, IMO. I seriously want Shado to turn her down flat, laugh in her face and then pawn her. :D

No slap to the Sith ladies of Legacy, I think Maladi is ultra-hot and a fascinating dark lady. But Talon? Meh...[face_plain] She's not appealing on any level of substance.

16. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    PIPER: Draco?s just being fashionable. :cool: Carbonite is the new black. Everyone?s wearing it! [face_batting] (No really, aren?t half the YJKs in carbonite now? o_O I don?t know, actually. I quit reading those books, but that?s how things were going when I stopped.)

And she has great taste in men. :*

[face_blush][face_blush][face_blush]

:p

[:D]

17. Black-Dog

Black-Dog Jedi Knight star 4

May 27, 2008
    So Talon's gonna use her body to thaw the block Draco's in? That lucky jerk. [face_frustrated]

18. AusStig

AusStig Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2010

To bad she has as much personality as a block carbonite.

But that's not realy what she is here for is it;)

19. ThisIsMadness91

ThisIsMadness91 Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 19, 2009
    This needs to be canon.

20. Shadojoker

Dec 15, 2000
    If she can melt carbonite..I got some marshmellows that i'd love to roast over that body!! :D

[image=http://www.picturesof.net/_images_300/A_Boyscout_Roasting_Marshmallows_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_090820-150554-735009.jpg]

Shadojoker

21. MistrX

MistrX Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2006
    Ah, too bad. Something about it might have been poetic, what with Krayt getting a Skywalker in carbonite when Vader failed to do so.

Yeah, I was hoping Nihl was going to do the deed at the end of Legacy.

22. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Sooo... our good man Draco... just Fel(:p) into a carbon-freeze chamber?
    Interesting.
    o_O

And Talon is still getting trashed for actually being the most definitive Sith besides Krayt?
    Amusing.
    8-}

All snarky-musings aside, have no idea why (as I'm not the BIGgest Talon fan) but that cover totally rocks! And, Kudos to Jay-Dee and Jay-Osss for pulling the Bantha wool over my eyes! But having said that, I'm somewhat disappointed to know that ALL of the suspense around Draco's fate was REALLY overhyped. Maybe if Ganner had said "A good man tripped and stumbled..." I'd be more intune with it. :p

All in all, looking forward to this series' conclusion.
    Shaping up nicely.

23. Strika23

Strika23 Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 2, 2008
    Love the cover! It's been my background for 2 weeks now. Talon has been in the out of the action for too long now, I'm glad she's coming back.

Jan- what ever happened to Fionah Ti after the monster arc? She's never been seen again or given an explanation as to where she went. Will we be seeing her in Legacy: war!?

24. Strika23

Strika23 Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 2, 2008
    oops double post

25. GreyJedi23

GreyJedi23 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 16, 2010
    Also, they need to stop giving new sith characters such goofy names
    Darth Maleval, Darth Kruhl, Darth Azard, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.