main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Legion of Superheroes

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by loneclonehunter, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loneclonehunter

loneclonehunter Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2007
    Hello and welcome to my rp. I'm trying to mke this rp one of my best so please PM me any suggestions (don't post them).

This Rpg starts on the Prison world of Galaxa II, home to the most horrific, most evil and just all around bad. The most evil of all villains has escaped from his high security cell and hijacked a prison transport to god knows where, his name is Souleater. He calls himself this to indicate everything he has done and to show that he has no soul. He is at this moment amassing his army to wreak havok on the universe and you must stop it or join it.

rules:
    No god modeing
    DON"T PM me your sheet
    GM's word is law

Your part in the Rpg:
    You are either a Hero or a Villain
    Your job in this Rpg is to find Souleater and either join him or capture him. You can be any species that you can dream up and have any power that you want (within reason, no invincibility).
    you can start off on one of the worlds listed below:
    Xalema - jungle planet
    Bour - Desert planet,
    Kalime - water planet (there are underwater domes for the aair breathers)
    Pectra - City planet

Character sheet:

You can be any species you want as long as you give a good explanation as to what he/she looks like, what their powers are and what their costume looks like.

Name:
    Appearence: (build, hair color, eye color, etc..)
    Costume:
    eqipment:
    Weapons (if any):
    Home world ( one of the planets listed please):
    bio:

2. loneclonehunter

May 17, 2007
    Name: Engineer
    Power(s): Technopathology (control over all things technological)
    Appearence: (build, hair color, eye color, etc..) short and strong, with one mechanical arm and a pair of suped up goggles on his forehead. He had blue eyes and brown hair.
    Costume: He wheres a black belt covered in tools around his waist. His mechanical arm is not covered and is always showing.
    eqipment: A mechanical arm with an Elctro-pulse cannon on its palm and a retractible combat knife. He carries two laser sight pistols at his side and is mostly found piloting his Mech-suit.
    Home world ( one of the planets listed please): Bour
    bio: The Engineer was born on Bour and found out he was a Techno path when he took aprenticeship to a droid mechanic in the city of Quicksand. during his life on Bour he Joined their military and fought in the rebel war as an engineer for tanks and guns. He lost his arm in a bombing and spent ten years building his mechanical arm.
    (also post if your a Super hero or a Super villain)
    The engineer is a SuperHero.

3. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    Name: Chaos
    Power(s): Interdimenional Summoning (its not like space time cutting or making a rift in space its just summoning different creatures to do his bidding pretty much)
    Appearence: Wiry with white hair red eyes and midnight black skin had two scarlet scars on his cheeks and what would seem to be like lines in his eyes but its his pupils and its color is also scarlet. (build, hair color, eye color, etc..)
    Costume: a cybernetic jump suit that he stole
    eqipment: just a helmet to protect his face
    Weapons (if any): a rift cutting cutlass and a lazer pistol (both he stole)
    Home world ( one of the planets listed please): Pectra
    bio: On his home world of pectra he was useually always getting jumped and beaten at the age of 7 eventually something snaped in him and at the age of 9 he made a daring move and stole a new invention that belonged to a famous unnamed professor and killed him in the process from the professor he stole a rift cutting cutlass which could genorate sonic booms at will, a lazer pistol that can shoot many types of lazers or beams, and a cybernetic jumpsuit to improve his stamina and protect him from some attacks. With this he took revenge on those who attacked him during this he discovered his powers one after another he grew in power and sacrificed them to the "rift demon" which he likes to call it. only till now is he able to possibly summon at least ten at a time. in time he will be able to summon armies and soon will take over his planet or possibly destroy it.

(i hope that isnt too much if it is please do say so.)

4. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    also my character is a villan i forgot to put that >.< sorry for the double post

5. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    Good Guy

Name: Saieen
    Power(s): Phsycic (mental controll and reading), Psychometry, Gills and Lungs, Expert Swimmer (He can swim REALLY fast)
    Appearence http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4b/Abesap2.jpg
    (no trunks, has skin flaps covering privates and rear)
    Costume: None
    Equipment: None
    Weapons (if any): Can use psycic powers to damage peoples minds or turn them to his side for a time.
    Home world: Kalime
    Bio: Saieen was born in the lower depths of Kalime, and grew up like the rest of his near-extinct species, he visited Air-filled caves in the Ocean of his planet, and this menat he was able to develop lungs, as his species evolve very fast when they are young, they have also become immortal due to their low numbers, and their main life underwater has made them amazing swimmers. Saieen hopes to be of use for a future collaberation.

6. MCPO_John_117

MCPO_John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2007
    Name: Ryu
    Power(s): Fire breath, Eye of Fear (can instill fear into someone by looking at them), Flight, Regeneration, Telekinesis, augmented strength.
    Appearence: 6 foot 7inches 350lbs. Muscular, skin is covered with dark reddish scales. His body resembles a humans. His face is that of a dragon, protruding snout, sharp teeth. Wings protrude from his back, 8foot wing span, and a tail with a spear-like tip.
    Costume: Leather cuirass, greaves, and boots.
    Eqipment: Just his armor, sword, and Zero point energy whip.
    Weapons: Glimmer (Sentient long sword made from adamantium, can deflect most energy weapons) ZPW (Zero Point-energy Whip, delevers an intense burst of energy that can short out nervous systems, or electonics.)
    Home world: Xalema
    Bio: Ryu wasn?t always like this, he use to be human. Then he found Glimmer. The sword changed his life. It infused him with the essence of the extinct race of Dragons. Now he was more beast than man. His only friend left to him was the sentient mind inside the sword. Glimmer can remember small snippets of her former existence, but her true identity has been stripped away from her. Ryu now tries to find a balance in his life, something in between human and dragon. His Dragon half doesn't care much for law and order, and sees life in this galaxy as depraved and unworthy. His human half still clings to his scruples (Helping the weak and innocent) and hope that the universe will surprise him. He is content at the moment taking out the criminal element of the Galaxy. He is known to be somewhat hostile if annoyed.
    Hero (sort of)

7. loneclonehunter

May 17, 2007
    [image=http://es.geocities.com/saori_00es2/gw/death_hell_custom_01.jpg]
    This is my characters mech suit, Deathscythe Hell

8. loneclonehunter

May 17, 2007
    (we can start whenever you all are ready)

9. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
  10. IndigoFirestorm

IndigoFirestorm Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2008
    Name:Jako
    Power(s):shapeshifting, favored form: Dragon
    Appearence:Green hair and gold, scaly skin.
    Costume:Black t-shirt, grey long-sleeved t-shirt underneath, jeans
    eqipment:none
    Weapons:fists and feet, flame breath
    Home world:Bour
    bio: Ambitious and headstrong, Jako is a brave kid. He is adventrous and creative.

Hero

11. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    it looks fun and I thought if I posted a sheet maybe we can revive this one

Name:Corbik
    race:Grafimi.
    Power(s): speed, telepathy, very high jump, animal sense, and stealth.
    Appearance: Fury, muscular, dark brown fur, looks kind of like a gorilla man, big bulk, gold eyes, has sharp claws for climbing.
    Costume:Dark blue shorts, no shirt, rifle holster slung over onto his back.
    equipment:communicator watch, holster, personal symbol pendant.
    Weapons:Claws, energy rifle.
    Home world: Xalema
    bio: born on Xalema. At the age of 12 was separated from his parents and got lost in the jungle, lived by his self for most of his life. He hates all Humans due to the fact that they hunt him for fun. hes nocturnal and has super animal senses, his agility makes it easy to jump from tree to tree, he is very fast due to his flexibility, he uses his telepathy to hunt and for stealth, he uses it to send false images to his pray, he can only read minds and send suggestions he cant control them. when he heard about Souleater's escape left Xalema to join him.

Corbik is a villain .

12. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003
    Good Guy

Name: Hunter Knole/The Hunter

Powers: Phase Shift (Zero Density Like a Ghost he can walk through solid objects), Accelerated Healing, Bloodhound sense of smell, Battle Sense (He can sense an enemy's next move), Worm hole (Like in Jumper), Night Vision, Thermalgraphic Vision.

Appearance: Physique: Craggy Hansome face. Burly Bodied. Hair: Shoulder Length Black with some Gray. Eyes:
    Gray.

Costume: Variable patterned fabric used by the military for stealthy infiltration (matches background
    patterns and blocks infrared emissions).

Equipment: Helmet with enhanced Sense and Range of hearing, communications, tracking and targeting gear
    magically protected from outside
    interference.

Weapons: Gravity Gun (Capable of lifting, pushing, attracting and collapsing any object to a singularity.
    The collapsed setting can only be used once every 24 hours)
    Two edged sword named Terminus Est/Dividing Line, that can cut through anything made of matter.
    (The Sword Edge is made of phase shifting Hypermatter Five molecules across.)

Home World: Bour

Bio: He's an experiement gone out of control.

13. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    I sent a cs but I haven't recieved a response.

14. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    If I may be of help, just pop it into the thread for all to see. :)
    Got a picture of said superheroe? Better still!

15. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    Name: Cronus
    Power(s): Can manipulate time in any way he chooses and also uses several types of magic.
    Costume: Robes and tunic, both a sand colored brown. It bears an hourglass emblem on it and he carries a staff the word time etched into it in several languages.
    Appearence:
    -Height: 5'8"
    -Weight: 180lbs
    -Skin Tone: Light tan
    -Eye Color: Silver
    -Hair Color: Dark brown
    -Muscle Tone: Slightly Athletic
    Equipment: Staff, books of arcane arts.
    Weapons (if any): Staff
    Home world ( one of the planets listed please): Xalema
    Bio: Not much is known about Cronus, not even if it Cronus is his real name. What is known is that he can manipulate time and space at any level, even age or reverse the aging process in his targets. He is also known to have originated on Xalema, and to have also learned the most ancient and arcane of all magics and arcane arts. He uses his abilities to the betterment of existance. He has decided that he will destroy any and all evils that plague the universe.

16. loneclonehunter

May 17, 2007
    The Engineer held his hands out in front of himself, a tranlucent green glow surrounded them, as he lifted a drone into the air and threw him, quickly firing a pulse beam at its chest and obliterating it before it could retaliate. he turned to his back a drone came face-to-face with him. He quickly unleashed his combat knife and stabbed the enemy squarely in the chest then, diving to the side, firing a pulse beam at the final drone, through the knifed drone.
    Up in the sky, a man on a hovering platform snarled, but turned and left. Engineer pressed a button on his mechanical arm. behind him a massive black and silver mech came spiraling from the sky. It landed on the ground, the cockpit on its chest flew open and rope with a foot hold decended. He hooked his foot in and up he went. moving a 600 Mph, he was hot on the mysteriouse enemies tail.

17. loneclonehunter

May 17, 2007
    (Lets start posting)

18. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: I would if I knew who you were targeting with that post.

19. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    ooc: same here but i also wish i gota pm or somekinda notice that we were starting. I completely forgot about this RP and thought it was closed or something.

20. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Knole felt the intense heat of the cutter beam slicing through the air as it swept past over his head while he tuck rolled backwards and down hill in a evasive manuever. He brought up his Gravity Gun and fired in deflection mode. As the cutter beam returned back from it's original sweep, the beam suddenly arced upward as it swung past his location, clearly missing Knole by several degrees of angle. His assailent was not finished. A net caster was fired and he saw the capture device closing in on his location. Knole boosted his weapon's intensity until the capture net was flung back at high velocity into the assailent's net projector. The net dispersed and enveloped the assalent and his net caster. He was proptly stunned and imobilized. Upon taking his ID it was apparent that he was from Bour and had been hired to bring Knole back to Quatum Dynamics Inc. for further experiments by his former mentor and creator Dr. Lector Visics. Knole wasn't in the mood for this starting up any more. He knew that sooner or later he and Lector were going to dance and it wasn't the two step either.

21. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Corbik

Corbik was preparing to leave Xalema, when he heard about a Super Hero being nearby. He Primed his hunting skills and set off, he was going to find the hero and kill him if he could. He jumped from building to building, jumping to the ground every few buildings too make sure he was on the right track. He was, he found the man. He pulled out his rifle and fired at the hero.

Tag: Cronus

OOC: hey guys, it would help a little if you put a tag at the end of your post, that will make it easier to know who your talking too,

and My next posts will be longer so don't worry.

22. Evil_X_13

Evil_X_13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2008
    Name: Evil X
    Power(s): Blows fire out of my mouth and can can make a whirl wind of flames
    Appearence: (build, hair color, eye color, etc..)
    Costume: No costume! Im covered in flames!
    eqipment: nthing
    Weapons (if any): nothing
    Home world ( one of the planets listed please): Doesnt Exist
    bio: I came fromt he land of "Flameon" the I was a black smith that got payed .20 cents for smithing hammers and pick axes. I got sick and tired of the pay and got so mad I finally turned into a flame. I then killed everyone in my village and went off......

23. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: I have decided to pull my Character out of this RPG. I will not be playing this one anymore.

24. Pyro30xx

Pyro30xx Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2008
    Hero
    Name:Talinth Dalmas
    Power(s):Agile,speed,manipulate and create fire from any body part,and can teleport shortdistances(15ft max)
    Appearence:(hair is black and eyes are gray)
    Costume:What he has on in the picture
    Equipment:None
    Weapons:He uses two blades that are made of an uknown alloy that make the blades virtually unbreakable
    Home World:Bour
    Bio:Talinth is a Anseer.Anseer's are known for their incredible speed and agility.Talinth was born to a poor family who could barely support him and his brother.When he was 10 both of his parents died and him and his brother were forced to live on their own.They quickly turned to theft and by the time he was 14 his agility rivaled those of people who had been thieving for years.
    (I'll add more later)

25. Pyro30xx

Pyro30xx Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2008
    [image=http://maxarkes.deviantart.com/art/Adept-39238075]

Sorry about forgetting to post the link last night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.