main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit A/V LEGO Star Wars - the Skywalker Saga - Spoilers in TAGs!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Sinrebirth , Apr 5, 2022.

1. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    New DLC character packs announced, look to be available 1 Nov:

- Andor
    - Kenobi
    - Book of Boba Fett
    - Rebels
    - The Clone Wars
    - Summer Vacation

No new planets or levels... yet.

2. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    Ha, Lego Thrawn.

Jedi Ben likes this.
  3. Vthuil

Vthuil Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2013
    Obligatory reminder that I once read a Lego fancomic where Thrawn was played (at least initially, I think they got a better minifig eventually) by a Cad Bane head with a hairpiece on an Imperial officer's uniform.

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  4. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    Was it a white uniform?

5. Coherent Axe

Coherent Axe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2016
    And is Thrawn Duros?

6. Vthuil

Vthuil Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2013
    Regular gray, IIRC. He was only a vice-admiral in the timeframe.

SyndicThrass likes this.
  7. Awushi Awere

Awushi Awere Jedi Knight star 2

May 11, 2020
    Do you think this is going to be the last character update pack? I think they knew there would be some figures from upcoming SW-shows (Obi-Wan, Boba Fett, Andor) they could add at a later point. So they held back with expected characters from Clone Wars and Rebels so they have "more to offer" when it comes to the Obi-, Boba- and Andor-characters. But I feel they shot their powder now. Sure, there are still some characters from I-IX they could have added (even from start) but I don't expect them to include minor characters like Oppo Rancisis, Sly Moore or Sim Aloo. But who knows...if the sale of the new package works out, maybe they create Kal Cestis, Cere and Taron Malicos and sell them together with some characters from the upcoming shows (Mando S3, Ahsoka, etc.).

8. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    No, I don't think stuff was held back - the game had been delayed a while, it had to be released. If they'd kept adding characters, it would have been more delays.

This is the kind of game character packs can always be added to, even say for something like The Acolyte series next year.

Awushi Awere likes this.
  9. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Lego knows what fans want, and what fans want is to recreate the theoretical Mon Mothma Dinner Party scene from Andor. (I realize it was Ars and not Sim, but close enough)

Awushi Awere and Jedi Ben like this.
  10. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    Might be interesting to see more themed around other things than shows, like the trooper pack from last time.

Pilot pack, pirate pack, smuggler pack, alien pack, so on and etc.

Jedi Ben likes this.
  11. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    Character Pack 2 DLC is on sale until 18 Jan for PS4 / PS5.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2023
    Sinrebirth likes this.
  12. Darth_Duck

Darth_Duck Chosen One star 5

Oct 13, 2000
    So I've finally gotten around to getting and playing this one. I've gone through the three trilogies and now I'm free roaming. Exploring in LEGO: TFA helped connect me to the worlds of that movie in a way the movie didn't. So I figured I'd start by exploring the other worlds of the sequel trilogy.

And so far the one thing I love is that they took the Burning Man elements of the Festival of the Ancestors on Pasaana (festival in the desert, burning effigies) and ran with them, adding weird raves, playa names and spaced out hippies. Great stuff there, I hope it gets picked up outside the LEGOverse.