main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Leia or Padme?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by SaberGiiett7, Aug 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmoovBillyDee

SmoovBillyDee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Padme by a mile. No contest. I don't know why, but Leia just isn't as attractive. I wonder if all you Leia supporters would change your mind if we got to see Padme in that same slave outfit. ;)

2. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    This is really split.First of all Leias a better fighter and does'ent say all that corny crap which would win her it there.

3. Ninja_Jedi

Ninja_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Yeah, especially if she was as cold as she was in AOTC....
    :D

4. Keijaa_Halcyon

Keijaa_Halcyon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 6, 2002
    Definately Padme. Did anyone else see her nipples sticking way out on AOTC when she was wearing that tight white shirt when she and Anakin were deciding whether or not to go rescue Obi Wan or was it just me?

5. Ninja_Jedi

Jun 23, 2002
    Yeah I did! ;)

6. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Yes Lucas is a dirty old man!

7. Master-Jedi-Smith

Master-Jedi-Smith Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2002
    I saw them on a three story high screen, but I still find her daughter to be more sexy.

And, unfortunately, I don't think we will ever see Padme in a slave outfit, since there is only one movie left, and she will be with children.

Leia all the way! :D

Latre! :D

8. Keijaa_Halcyon

Keijaa_Halcyon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 6, 2002
    EXACTLY. All the leia fans keep bringin up the metal bikini leia wore, but if its T&A your lookin for then you should definately take another look at AOTC.

9. Master-Jedi-Smith

May 26, 2002
    But I would have to say that Leia has more "T" than Padme. :D

10. robfett

robfett Jedi Master star 4

Jan 2, 2002
    I would even take TPM Padme over Leia in a bikini! Thats how wild I am over her! And can you imagine when I saw AOTC! What's the point of this thread? There's no contest! This thread should be named: "Is Leia even CLOSE to being as hot/pretty as Padme?"

11. Arfour_Peeseventeen

Arfour_Peeseventeen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    I wonder if all you Leia supporters would change your mind if we got to see Padme in that same slave outfit.

Have you been to the Fan Art forum and looked at the first few pages lately... you would see some "digital manipulation" that some of you maybe interested in.

12. A-New-Hope

A-New-Hope Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 22, 2002
    Even without the slave bikini, Leia is still stunning in her white Hoth outfit, especially in the freezing chamber scene where she was looking back at Vader. Beautiful!

13. Master-Jedi-Smith

May 26, 2002
    Leia is the more friendlier choice for all ages.

Padme in TPM was underage, and to obsess about her would be wrong for older men.

Where as Leia was always of age (18 or 20 in ANH, depending on what timeline you use) and that allows males to fantasize about her in all 3 movies.

Go ahead and fantisize about Padme in Ep.III, but I like to fantasize about non-pregnant women, i.e. Leia (as long as we don't go into the EU. :D )

As I see it, there is only one film to think Padme is hot/sexy in, where on the other hand there are three to do so for Leia.

14. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Good point

15. DARTH-MUGATU

DARTH-MUGATU Jedi Youngling star 2

May 17, 2002
    To Quote My Father Darth-Mugatu Senior,

"No son, You take Both of them!"

Check Please.

16. SmoovBillyDee

SmoovBillyDee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Mmmmm, yes, both of them. That's the ticket.

17. Master-Jedi-Smith

May 26, 2002
    I will only take Padme from AotC, and Leia from all three OT films. :D

18. Ninja_Jedi

Jun 23, 2002
    I feel like such an idiot, how could I have not come up with that?!

Leia or Padme? Both
    [face-happy]

19. Shelley

Shelley Jedi Youngling star 5

Sep 9, 2001
    I think they're both pretty.

Leia is more exotic-looking, and Padme is more sweet-looking.

I have a couple of feminist friends who gripe about Padme's ripped jumpsuit in AOTC, saying it was totally gratuitous. Well, yeah, but I don't have a problem with it. I only wish we women had gotten more than one brief shirtless scene of Anakin. And no shirtless Obi Wan? What a waste of yummy Ewan McGregor.

Padme was a girl in TPM, and in Episode III she'll be pregnant, so I guess AOTC was Natalie's only chance to show off her abs in a SW movie.

20. Jedi15

Jedi15 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 1999
    I think Padmé is the hotter of the two, but Leia's pretty gorgeous (especially in the bikini outfit). :)

21. Annbri

Annbri Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2002
    I'm a girl, so I'm not an expert at what guys think is sexy, but I have always envied PADME. Every time I watched AOTC or TPM, I'd sit there going "oh, she's so pretty, she's so lucky, so perfect!" and I got incredibly jealous. With Leia, she always seemed so old to me. I don't know how old Carrie Fisher (or whatever he name was) was, but she looked 30 or so, not the twenty or whatever she was SUPPOSED to look. Personally, I thought the gold bikini thing was dumb, too. And SOLO (may he die a thousand deaths, he is EVIL, he is a hidden SITH!) didn't say anything or even seem to notice her slut-suit. Not that I'm mad about that, but if you've read "The Hutt Gambit," you wouldn't think it's his usual way of dealing with things...then again, the Han Solo trilogy is crap anyway.

They, too are evil! Evil, evil! Sithspit, they are! (Yoda, watch your $$@%@! language!)

22. Master-Jedi-Smith

May 26, 2002
    WOW! :eek:

Don't hold back. Please tell us how you really feel about Star Wars. :p

Carrie Fisher (you did get her name correct. :) ) was around 18 when she made the ANH, so she was the actual age she was portraying, unlike Portman. (I'm too lazy at the moment to look up Fisher's actual age, but it was pretty darn close.)

As for Han not making any comment about Leia's outfit, at least through all the scenes we saw, he had hibernation sickness and could not see.

What he said after they escaped the sail barge, we can only guess. ;)

I wonder, will you envy Padme when she's 9 months (or however long people from Naboo carry children) pregnant in Ep.III?

I will still choose Leia! :D

23. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    Actually Carrie was almost 22 when ANH was released so she was probably about 20 or so when the movie was shot. But I still think that is the correct age she should have been, anyway. I don't care though cuz she was still hot in the OT.

24. Kavic_Toth

Kavic_Toth Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 9, 2002
    As an old timer as it was put before, I'd have to go with Leia... although the metal bikini didn't do it for me and i'm surprised there aren't more of this, but...

The Trash Compactor scene... hello, white gown, obviously no bra and in water!

Guys pay big cover charges to get into bars on those nights! :D

But that is not to knock Padme, who is definitely a hottie in her own right.

25. Annbri

Annbri Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2002
    I should add:

Those who know me well know that I exaggerate terribly much. "evil" is probably my favorite word, and in normal speaking would simply mean something to the effect of "I didn't like it/him/her" or "I feel like exaggerating right now"

Also, you can't hear tone of voice on message boards, and it's gotten me into trouble a few times. I really must get out of this habit...but in the meantime.

To correct:
    No, he's not evil.
    Obviously, he's not sith.

and a bunch of other stuff (except about padme being pretty.) When I reread my post, it did seem a little harsher than it needed to :) and I thought I'd better clarify a bit.

In EpIII, I'm sure they won't have her suddenly ugly just because she's pregnant. Hey, my mom's had seven kids, and I'm the second of them. I've seen a pregnant woman before. They're her first, so she won't get enormously big (for a pregnant-with-twins person) and...anyway. I'll shut up. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.