main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mini Series Leia Organa (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, May 27, 2022.

1. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    My tween daughter is immeasurably smarter than I am and has awards and scholarships to remind me.

2. Maythe14thBeWithYou

Maythe14thBeWithYou Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2014
    Exactly. Anakin was extremely adept. As for Padme...she was in the Apprentice Legislature at 10. Neither one was a typical youth. It'd only make sense she'd have talents most don't.

Most adults wouldn't behave like Leia did. You could easily see this as being how a young Leia would've been. It's not this huge leap.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
    Riv_Shiel, wobbits and Bor Mullet like this.
  3. Jedi Tony

Jedi Tony Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2022
    The only person I know that isn't as smart as their prepubescent children... is Homer Simpson.

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Well, there's always hope for you to expand your limited life experience.

5. Jedi Tony

Jun 14, 2022
    I suppose you let your daughter make all the important decisions, since she's so much smarter than you.

6. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    On some matters, her input is very valuable. But I wouldn't give her a blaster just like Obi Wan didn't.

7. Jedi Tony

Jun 14, 2022
    Why, you don't think she's smart enough to know how to use one?

8. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Much the same that Leia wasn't allowed to use one. Or how she didn't get the final say on some big choices in the show.

I understand all of this information is not helpful to the exaggerated edgelord thing you've been trying desperately to sell us all on but it is what it is.

9. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Exaggerated Edgelord must already be a Twitter handle.

10. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Plenty of kids get to positions despite their inability to form an intelligent thought. However luckily, enough well off people who have power don’t pass it on to their idiot children. Else the world would be really screwed.

11. Jedi Tony

Jun 14, 2022
    You guys are the ones arguing that 10 year olds are just as smart as adults and I'm the edgelord.

12. Lord-Skywalker

Lord-Skywalker Hangman Host/ 18X Wacky Wed Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner VIP - Game Host

Jul 8, 2002
  13. Jedi Tony

Jun 14, 2022
    He should talk to Chancellor Palpatine. I hear he knows how to stop people from dying.

14. Ithorians

Ithorians Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    That was Plagueis! A 10 years old would have known that. :D

15. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Vivian Blair as Leia Organa was great and loved every second she was on screen.

16. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    She was phenomenal. And her acting when Obi-Wan is telling her about the qualities she received from her parents was career-defining. At 10 years old! I still can't believe how great she was. It's as if Carrie Fisher was reincarnated, and we have her back again. And she will (hopefully) be with us for many years.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
  17. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    You’re not making a great case for the adults, I must say…

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
  18. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    But but Star Wars can't have kids and unappreciative women don't ya know...

19. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I hope we get to see more of Vivian and Grant. They were both great!

clone commander bossk likes this.
  20. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I hope this is not the last we see of her. Five years between Kenobi and Andor for many stpries with Leia. You could tell her stories until the character has to look like Carrie.

21. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Do a series about the Skywalker kids where each episode spends time with both separately on their own adventures.

22. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Yes please.

wobbits and TCF-1138 like this.
  23. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    But when you cut to Luke, please spend most of the time on Beru just owning everything.

24. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    While Owen just stands in the background and gives us his take on what's happening.

25. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    "Oh watch this, there'll be hell to pay!"